Interacting with the Neighbors

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Interacting with the Neighbors

Postby Cadaver the Clown (121003229) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:12 am

When me and Mrs. Cad are forced to interact with our neighbors, we're often asked this question. And this is always our response:

:D :D :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HONK! HONK!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YOUR PAIN BRINGS ME SUCH JOY!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cadaver the Clown (121003229)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 734
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Interacting with the Neighbors

Postby FILTHY (152622928) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 am

:haha:
...............................Image

FILTHY (152622928)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010

Forum Posts: 3856
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Dirty Dagger (126579776) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:57 am

So right here, right now
While the sun is shining down
I wanna live like there's no tomorrow
Love like I'm on borrowed time
It's good to be alive
~ Jason Gray
Dirty Dagger (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 35830
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Dirty Dagger (126579776) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:58 am

So right here, right now
It's good to be alive
~ Jason Gray
Dirty Dagger (126579776)

Postby Cadaver the Clown (121003229) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:50 am

FILTHY (152622928) wrote::haha:

Love it! :haha:

Postby Cadaver the Clown (121003229) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:50 am

Pulse (126579776) wrote:Image

Love it!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Postby Cadaver the Clown (121003229) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:51 am

Pulse (126579776) wrote:Image

:haha: :haha: :haha: :thumbsup:

Postby Joy Love (135815676) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:41 am

When I interact with Men in Yoworld.. this is the kinda crap I get :haha: :haha: They haven't said Howdy and off spews this [email protected]# :haha: I've done made my mind up tho. The next guy that comes up to me spewing that crap.. I'm gonna play back and he's gonna be running home to mommy asking her why she didn't warn him about girls like me :devil: :haha: And of course I'll make sure their of age before someone chimes in to remind me.

All you need is LOVE.. All you need is LOVE.. All you need is LOVE LOVE.. LOVE is all you need :love:
Joy Love (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 7767
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Postby Dirty Dagger (126579776) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:59 am

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:When I interact with Men in Yoworld.. this is the kinda crap I get :haha: :haha: They haven't said Howdy and off spews this [email protected]# :haha: I've done made my mind up tho. The next guy that comes up to me spewing that crap.. I'm gonna play back and he's gonna be running home to mommy asking her why she didn't warn him about girls like me :devil: :haha: And of course I'll make sure their of age before someone chimes in to remind me.

Some of the girls are just as raw. The things I've had to write to get them to look elsewhere for fresh meat would make a serial killer blush. :haha:

So right here, right now
It's good to be alive
~ Jason Gray
Dirty Dagger (126579776)

Postby Joy Love (135815676) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:31 pm

Pulse (126579776) wrote:
Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:When I interact with Men in Yoworld.. this is the kinda crap I get :haha: :haha: They haven't said Howdy and off spews this [email protected]# :haha: I've done made my mind up tho. The next guy that comes up to me spewing that crap.. I'm gonna play back and he's gonna be running home to mommy asking her why she didn't warn him about girls like me :devil: :haha: And of course I'll make sure their of age before someone chimes in to remind me.

Some of the girls are just as raw. The things I've had to write to get them to look elsewhere for fresh meat would make a serial killer blush. :haha:

I bet you have many stories to tell.. care to share any that abides by the TOS :haha: :haha: I went to the Sky Nightclub.. sitting there just watching the interaction of others and all of a sudden a guy sends me a friend request then sends me a private message and it goes like this..

Him: Hi.. How are you?
Me: Howdy.. I'm good.. U?
Him: I'm good. Do you have any pics?
Me: Yes
Him: Where.. Can I see? Wanna see mine.. follow me?
Me: Not on here and no you can't see.
Him: Please come look at me.. follow me please. He poofs.. :haha: :haha:

Another time a guy said my avi was hot and if it looked anything like me.. he would like to hit :haha: I'm thinking really, that's all you got. I find these men very funny because all they do is throw these horn dogs lines right off the bat.. their little Yo weinie must need some loving or something :haha:

These Men need to learn you can't just go asking a woman for nudes upfront or even wanting her to talk dirty without even knowing her name. You gotta at least buy her a drink 1st, show her you wanna get to know her (actions speak louder than words) and then she'll show ya them nudes ;) :haha: :haha: I know there's some floating around :angel:

I have more but it would turn into a longer version of Ricky BamBam's posts :haha: :heart: u Ricky :hug:

All you need is LOVE.. All you need is LOVE.. All you need is LOVE LOVE.. LOVE is all you need :love:
Joy Love (135815676)

Postby Dirty Dagger (126579776) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:50 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:
Pulse (126579776) wrote:

I bet you have many stories to tell.. care to share any that abides by the TOS :haha: :haha: I went to the Sky Nightclub.. sitting there just watching the interaction of others and all of a sudden a guy sends me a friend request then sends me a private message and it goes like this..

Another time a guy said my avi was hot and if it looked anything like me.. he would like to hit :haha: I'm thinking really, that's all you got. I find these men very funny because all they do is throw these horn dogs lines right off the bat.. their little Yo weinie must need some loving or something :haha:

These Men need to learn you can't just go asking a woman for nudes upfront or even wanting her to talk dirty without even knowing her name. You gotta at least buy her a drink 1st, show her you wanna get to know her (actions speak louder than words) and then she'll show ya them nudes ;) :haha: :haha: I know there's some floating around :angel:

I have more but it would turn into a longer version of Ricky BamBam's posts :haha: :heart: u Ricky :hug:

I got asked if I "wanted to roll it around until it baby burped". I've been told that "I'm 17, but I will treat you like I'm 69". I was sent a link to a dating website profile where I was greeted with a private picture of her lady business. I was once told that I'd be "worn down to a nub" if I said ok. And my most favorite one - "I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow". I don't know if she liked me or worked for the mob? LOL

So right here, right now
It's good to be alive
~ Jason Gray
Dirty Dagger (126579776)

Postby Joy Love (135815676) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:52 pm

Pulse (126579776) wrote:
Pulse (126579776) wrote:

I got asked if I "wanted to roll it around until it baby burped". I've been told that "I'm 17, but I will treat you like I'm 69". I was sent a link to a dating website profile where I was greeted with a private picture of her lady business. I was once told that I'd be "worn down to a nub" if I said ok. And my most favorite one - "I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow". I don't know if she liked me or worked for the mob? LOL

Man you've been told some doozies :haha: If a woman told ya- I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow.. she probably meant it but it would depend on the woman tho.. is she an honest person or not? My guess is that some of the men/women are just trying to get their jollies off or just having a bit of fantasy fun. Never know about people tho. I know tho I NEVER take ANY of these yahoo's serious tho. I can honestly say tho I miss my 2 Pervy buddies.. Greg and Ricky BamBam. They were Perv's but honest Perv's and I would be proud to be Pervy with them any day :heart: :devil: :love: :haha: :haha:

Joy Love (135815676)

Postby Cadaver the Clown (121003229) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:12 pm

Pulse (126579776) wrote:
Pulse (126579776) wrote:

Man you've been told some doozies :haha: If a woman told ya- I'll make sure you can't walk tomorrow.. she probably meant it but it would depend on the woman tho.. is she an honest person or not? My guess is that some of the men/women are just trying to get their jollies off or just having a bit of fantasy fun. Never know about people tho. I know tho I NEVER take ANY of these yahoo's serious tho. I can honestly say tho I miss my 2 Pervy buddies.. Greg and Ricky BamBam. They were Perv's but honest Perv's and I would be proud to be Pervy with them any day :heart: :devil: :love: :haha: :haha:

To avoid engaging in chair-on-bed action (and believe me I get propositioned more than you know) with the lonely tigresses of YoWorld, I just tell them that I'm a strict necrophiliac and that's usually enough to either freak or gross them out enough to leave me alone. This doesn't always work though, and when it doesn't due to their raging heat for clowny, that's when I bust out the heavy artillery and sick Mrs. Cad. on'em.
:haha: :haha:

Postby Joy Love (135815676) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Cadaver the Clown (121003229) wrote:
Pulse (126579776) wrote:
Pulse (126579776) wrote:

To avoid engaging in chair-on-bed action (and believe me I get propositioned more than you know) with the lonely tigresses of YoWorld, I just tell them that I'm a strict necrophiliac and that's usually enough to either freak or gross them out enough to leave me alone. This doesn't always work though, and when it doesn't due to their raging heat for clowny, that's when I bust out the heavy artillery and sick Mrs. Cad. on'em.
:haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: Too funny.. :?: Maybe I need a Yo bodyguard.. If Greg comes back I could get him. He'd talk them to death with his big mouth :haha: :haha: :haha: Greg.. if you read this you know I love ya :hug:

Joy Love (135815676)

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:05 pm

LITERALLY me! :bye:

Whatever you hear about me, please believe it. I no longer have the time to explain myself.
You can also add some if you want.

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 14316
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Postby Dirty Dagger (126579776) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:36 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:LITERALLY me! :bye:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

I get asked this all the time too. My answer is usually "I'm not allowed to have any since being paroled". :smug:

So right here, right now
It's good to be alive
~ Jason Gray
Dirty Dagger (126579776)

Postby SMOTHERNMOTHERLUVER (152320506) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:54 am

Pets can be fun! :D

ImageImage

PurplyAnjelZ has gone on vacation. Meet SMOTHERNMOTHERLUVER! She's ready to smother yoZ with some LuvZ! Welcome to da LUV Shack!

SMOTHERNMOTHERLUVER (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 373
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 5379
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Cadaver the Clown (121003229) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:08 pm

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Pets can be fun! :D

Yes they certainly can be! Though I have to keep mine caged or she'll leave. :haha:

Awesome photo, BTW! :thumbsup: :D

Postby SMOTHERNMOTHERLUVER (152320506) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:37 pm

Yes they certainly can be! Though I have to keep mine caged or she'll leave. :haha:

And the bad boy never gets caged? :haha:
ImageImage

PurplyAnjelZ has gone on vacation. Meet SMOTHERNMOTHERLUVER! She's ready to smother yoZ with some LuvZ! Welcome to da LUV Shack!

SMOTHERNMOTHERLUVER (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 373
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 5379
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Cadaver the Clown (121003229) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:42 pm

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:

And the bad boy never gets caged? :haha:

Hell yeah sometimes I do. :D Mrs. Cad built me one and umm, well, that's all I better say about that on here. :haha: :haha:

Next

Return to General Discussions