Show off your pets!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Show off your pets!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:15 am

What it says on the tin - please share pics of the pets in your life, furry or not - big or small :D :party:

A little bio would be nice if you can be bothered.........I'd love to know about how you got them, how old they are etc :)

We don't have any because we travel a fair bit, but lately we've been discussing getting a smallish doggie at some point :hug:

I don't want anyone to feel excluded so if you don't have a pet (like me) by all means share some pics of ones you'd like in your life :thumbsup:

:heart:
Image Image

:star: 100% goad-free siggy :star:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5601
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:23 am

I'd love one of these - I think Shih Tzu's are beyond adorable:

Image

:love:
Image Image

:star: 100% goad-free siggy :star:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5601
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 am

Una
Was the love of my life until her passing. This pic was taken at a truck stop in Prescott AZ after a snowfall. This girl knew over 60 words and phrases and is irreplacible...
:heart:
Image

Lucy
Is a poor substitute for Una. This pic was taken in my back yard (she's smelling a tomato plant). This girl is completely dense and barely knows how to sit/stay for dinner. However, I've grown to like the little scamp...
:hug:
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7870
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:21 am

omgomogmogmogmomgmgmgmogmogmg yes I have been waiting for this thread.....


.....brb, getting many pics of my doggo
Theme Codes | How to: Remove FB Sidebar
ImageImageImage
❥Somer ❥mauiencar
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20685
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:28 am

Alfie

Here's my doggo, Alfie! He's 11 now, but is still as energetic as a pup and loves a good long walk :haha: He's quite cheeky, and is known to jump on you for treats! :phew: His birthday is December 18, and we're not sure what he's a mix of (other than Shih Tzu!)


Image
Image
Image

(yes, he smiles)
Theme Codes | How to: Remove FB Sidebar
ImageImageImage
❥Somer ❥mauiencar
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20685
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:04 am

Very cute, Liam.
I will scrape up a photo of my beloved Bandit & Craig's cat Mocha.
Image
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5015
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:40 am

Here is our Bandit. He was a Border Collie & passed on 5/24/18 (the day before our anniversary). Best, sweetest dog EVER.
Image
Here is Mocha. We have had her for a year+ now. She's 9 & her previous owner passed away. She LOVES Craig. I'm "meh." Mind you, I'm the cat person. Until Mocha. Now Craig is. :/
Image
I'm pretty sure she's flipping me off in her mind here.
Image

And here's me, but I have purple hair now :)
Image
Image
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5015
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:56 am

Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) wrote:Here is our Bandit. He was a Border Collie & passed on 5/24/18 (the day before our anniversary). Best, sweetest dog EVER.
Image
Here is Mocha. We have had her for a year+ now. She's 9 & her previous owner passed away. She LOVES Craig. I'm "meh." Mind you, I'm the cat person. Until Mocha. Now Craig is. :/
Image
I'm pretty sure she's flipping me off in her mind here.
Image

And here's me, but I have purple hair now :)
Image


Awww Hi Julie, I love your smile! :thumbsup: Bandit was adorable, I'm so sorry he's gone. They are never with us long enough. Mocha is a lucky kitty to be loved by you! We have always had cats in the past, but now we have turned into dog people. I love looking at pets, what a fun thread!
Formerly Skyjumpr
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h73262949

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have.
Dewey Bunnell
User avatar
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2453
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:57 am

Image

Wow! You're gonna have to change your name from Hootie to Hottie!
:smug: :hug:
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7870
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:00 am

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:Image

Wow! You're gonna have to change your name from Hootie to Hottie!
:smug: :hug:

WHAT.EV.ER!!! ;)
Image
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5015
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Denna (10205906) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:40 pm

Great thread!! :thumbsup: :D
Image
"I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel."
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9143
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Lil Nipply (126579776) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:53 pm

This is the cat that lives in my house deciding whether to end the child's life that came for a visit. It ended without needing to call the authorities. :phew:

Image
Image

If you're arguing with a woman and she says "wow", you might want to run......
I'm street smart. Sesame Street smart.
User avatar
Lil Nipply (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27938
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:Una
Was the love of my life until her passing. This pic was taken at a truck stop in Prescott AZ after a snowfall. This girl knew over 60 words and phrases and is irreplacible...
:heart:
Image

Lucy
Is a poor substitute for Una. This pic was taken in my back yard (she's smelling a tomato plant). This girl is completely dense and barely knows how to sit/stay for dinner. However, I've grown to like the little scamp...
:hug:
Image

The BIB made me howl with laughter - poop Lucy, bless her :haha: :haha: :haha:

Awww, so sorry about you losing beloved Una - why I am I not surprised that a super smart guy had a super smart pooch? :hug: :love:
Image Image

:star: 100% goad-free siggy :star:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5601
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:Alfie

Here's my doggo, Alfie! He's 11 now, but is still as energetic as a pup and loves a good long walk :haha: He's quite cheeky, and is known to jump on you for treats! :phew: His birthday is December 18, and we're not sure what he's a mix of (other than Shih Tzu!)


Image
Image
Image

(yes, he smiles)

Dawwww, he's SUCH a cutie! :D

Love the one of him 'grinning' up at you :haha: :hug: :love:
Image Image

:star: 100% goad-free siggy :star:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5601
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:35 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:Alfie

Here's my doggo, Alfie! He's 11 now, but is still as energetic as a pup and loves a good long walk :haha: He's quite cheeky, and is known to jump on you for treats! :phew: His birthday is December 18, and we're not sure what he's a mix of (other than Shih Tzu!)


Image
Image
Image

(yes, he smiles)

Dawwww, he's SUCH a cutie! :D

Love the one of him 'grinning' up at you :haha: :hug: :love:


:hug: :heart:
Theme Codes | How to: Remove FB Sidebar
ImageImageImage
❥Somer ❥mauiencar
User avatar
Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20685
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Hootie JulieScraps (108384802) wrote:Here is our Bandit. He was a Border Collie & passed on 5/24/18 (the day before our anniversary). Best, sweetest dog EVER.
Image
Here is Mocha. We have had her for a year+ now. She's 9 & her previous owner passed away. She LOVES Craig. I'm "meh." Mind you, I'm the cat person. Until Mocha. Now Craig is. :/
Image
I'm pretty sure she's flipping me off in her mind here.
Image

And here's me, but I have purple hair now :)
Image

Yes, I remember when you lost Bandit......so sad :sad: :hug:

That's really sweet of you to 'adopt' Mocha, who's managed to charm her way into your OHs affections :haha: :haha: :haha:

Oooh, hellooooooo *waves* Nice to see you properly - you look very happy indeed, which is always lovely to see :party: :love:
Image Image

:star: 100% goad-free siggy :star:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5601
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:42 pm

I just wanted to say that I didn't post my photo to derail the pets thread. I just snuck it in there :)
Image
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5015
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:Great thread!! :thumbsup: :D

Where's the bird?

I've been waiting.......

Image

:angel:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :hug: :heart:
Image Image

:star: 100% goad-free siggy :star:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5601
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:44 pm

Thumper (126579776) wrote:This is the cat that lives in my house deciding whether to end the child's life that came for a visit. It ended without needing to call the authorities. :phew:

Image

OMG - I just snort laughed!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:hug:

It looks very upmarket Rod - is it a Persian? :)

Are you going to introduce us? :D
Image Image

:star: 100% goad-free siggy :star:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5601
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: London UK

Re: Show off your pets!

Postby Lil Nipply (126579776) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:51 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Thumper (126579776) wrote:This is the cat that lives in my house deciding whether to end the child's life that came for a visit. It ended without needing to call the authorities. :phew:

Image

OMG - I just snort laughed!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:hug:

It looks very upmarket Rod - is it a Persian? :)

Are you going to introduce us? :D

We know a woman that works to find homes for Siamese. This kitten was found starved and half dead. Obviously my spouse has made certain it has regained all of its unnatural abilities. It now haunts my home seeking my weaknesses intent on either turning me to the dark side or ending my existence. But I am strong and serve the light. No feline can destroy me. Muahahhahahahahaha
Image

If you're arguing with a woman and she says "wow", you might want to run......
I'm street smart. Sesame Street smart.
User avatar
Lil Nipply (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27938
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Next

Return to General Discussions