Hair bundles is a JOKE!!!!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Hair bundles is a JOKE!!!!

Postby Anna Cohen (1082658) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:26 pm

When they launch a new hair, they usually make a mystery box bundle for half of the price and saying: GUARANTEED ONE RARE EVERY 15 BOXES.
Well, I've bought 21!!!!!! NO RARE TO ME.
When I wrote to them the answer was that the boxes need to be from the same type of hair, well, guess what? MINE WAS!!! FALL FAERIE HAIR, 21!!!!! And I get that as a reply? The person didn't even looked at the image I've sent with the log.
DONT FALL FOR THAT!
Lost all my Yocash for nothing, and as usuall, there's nothing they can do.

Entire collections disappearing from inventory, the ask you to made a list (FOR WHAT) so in the end they say: THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO.

GETTING TIRED OF BEING FOOLED
Image
Last edited by Anna Cohen (1082658) on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar

Anna Cohen (1082658)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby Viking Jess » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Hey Anna Cohen! Sorry for the confusion.

The system that handles the boxes can get a little confusing, but what happens is it counts how many boxes you purchase, and guarantees at least one super rare in each set of 15 purchases (so one set inside boxes 1-15, one inside 16-30, another in 31-45, etc.). The counting does not reset when you get a rare, so it could be possible, for example, to get a rare hair on your 3rd box, and not again until your 29th. You could also get more than one rare in 15 purchases!

I do hope that helps - and if ever you have questions or concerns about an email you receive from a member of our Player Happiness team, please do feel free to reply back! We're more than happy to continue the discussion with you. :)
User avatar

Viking Jess
YoWorld Level: 282
 
Forum Posts: 7946
Forum Title: Official Insta: @yoworldcommunity
Location: YoWorld HQ @ Big Viking Games

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby Sapphira (6077295) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:36 pm

Anna Cohen (1082658) wrote:When they launch a new hair, they usually make a mystery box bundle for half of the price and saying: GUARANTEED ONE RARE EVERY 15 BOXES.
Well, I've bought 21!!!!!! NO RARE TO ME.
When I wrote to them the answer was that the boxes need to be from the same type of hair, well, guess what? MINE WAS!!! FALL FAERIE HAIR, 21!!!!! And I get that as a reply? The person didn't even looked at the image I've sent with the log.
DONT FALL FOR THAT!
Lost all my Yocash for nothing, and as usuall, there's nothing they can do.

Entire collections disappearing from inventory, the ask you to made a list (FOR WHAT) so in the end they say: THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO.

GETTING TIRED OF BEING FOOLED

[/img]

Sorry this happened to you. I've never experienced this sort of thing. In the hat box special, if you purchase 3 hat boxes for 21 yc, you get 5 hats total with a guarantee of one rare. I got 3 rares. I'm ok with that. The mystery boxes are just that...a mystery. It's like gambling at the casino, there will never be a guarantee. That's why the mystery boxes are only 9 yc, you are gambling on the off chance that you could, potentially, pull out a rare.
Again, very sorry this happened to you.
IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY SPARKLE, STAY OFF OF MY RAINBOW!
Image
Visit me at: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h14723038
User avatar

Sapphira (6077295)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5299
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Searchin' For A Rainbow!

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby Anna Cohen (1082658) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:33 pm

Viking Jess wrote:Hey Anna Cohen! Sorry for the confusion.

The system that handles the boxes can get a little confusing, but what happens is it counts how many boxes you purchase, and guarantees at least one super rare in each set of 15 purchases (so one set inside boxes 1-15, one inside 16-30, another in 31-45, etc.). The counting does not reset when you get a rare, so it could be possible, for example, to get a rare hair on your 3rd box, and not again until your 29th. You could also get more than one rare in 15 purchases!

I do hope that helps - and if ever you have questions or concerns about an email you receive from a member of our Player Happiness team, please do feel free to reply back! We're more than happy to continue the discussion with you. :)


Wait, so you are saying that is possible not to get any rare between your 3rd and box 29? Is more then 15, right? So the game

SHOULD NEVER SAYS GUARANTEED EVERY 15 BOXES. Cuz, if it could happen to open 26 and GET NO RARE, and this is normal in the game that says GUARANTEED EVERY 15! OH MY GOD!!

Sorry but my statement remains even stronger:

FRAUDE!
Last edited by Anna Cohen (1082658) on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Anna Cohen (1082658)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby Anna Cohen (1082658) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:34 pm

By the way, I replied 4 times to the time, but no reply back, that's why I came here.
Last edited by Anna Cohen (1082658) on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Anna Cohen (1082658)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby Anna Cohen (1082658) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Sapphira (6077295) wrote:
Anna Cohen (1082658) wrote:When they launch a new hair, they usually make a mystery box bundle for half of the price and saying: GUARANTEED ONE RARE EVERY 15 BOXES.
Well, I've bought 21!!!!!! NO RARE TO ME.
When I wrote to them the answer was that the boxes need to be from the same type of hair, well, guess what? MINE WAS!!! FALL FAERIE HAIR, 21!!!!! And I get that as a reply? The person didn't even looked at the image I've sent with the log.
DONT FALL FOR THAT!
Lost all my Yocash for nothing, and as usuall, there's nothing they can do.

Entire collections disappearing from inventory, the ask you to made a list (FOR WHAT) so in the end they say: THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO.

GETTING TIRED OF BEING FOOLED

[/img]

Sorry this happened to you. I've never experienced this sort of thing. In the hat box special, if you purchase 3 hat boxes for 21 yc, you get 5 hats total with a guarantee of one rare. I got 3 rares. I'm ok with that. The mystery boxes are just that...a mystery. It's like gambling at the casino, there will never be a guarantee. That's why the mystery boxes are only 9 yc, you are gambling on the off chance that you could, potentially, pull out a rare.
Again, very sorry this happened to you.



Yes, I'm very sorry too. I know is a gambling but they say GUARANTEED 1 RARE EVERY 15 BOXES, which is a lot, by the way. So if the gambling gives you a guarantee you trust. They should never say that. Thanks for your support! :kiss:
User avatar

Anna Cohen (1082658)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby Anna Cohen (1082658) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:18 pm

Image
Last edited by Anna Cohen (1082658) on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Anna Cohen (1082658)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby xclarebear YEDx (12342911) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Viking Jess wrote:Hey Anna Cohen! Sorry for the confusion.

The system that handles the boxes can get a little confusing, but what happens is it counts how many boxes you purchase, and guarantees at least one super rare in each set of 15 purchases (so one set inside boxes 1-15, one inside 16-30, another in 31-45, etc.). The counting does not reset when you get a rare, so it could be possible, for example, to get a rare hair on your 3rd box, and not again until your 29th. You could also get more than one rare in 15 purchases!

I do hope that helps - and if ever you have questions or concerns about an email you receive from a member of our Player Happiness team, please do feel free to reply back! We're more than happy to continue the discussion with you. :)

So in 21 boxes, she should have gotten one rare at least right?
If Stupid was Painful, we would have a whole lot less Stupid.
User avatar

xclarebear YEDx (12342911)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 816
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby TrinitYxYIDxYOC (154408511) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:01 am

xclarebear YEDx (12342911) wrote:


So in 21 boxes, she should have gotten one rare at least right?



At the very least the player should of found one 'rare' hair in the boxes she purchased, as stated in the advert wording. The sale of this particular mystery box aside, I can honestly say that the rare items no matter which mystery box or chest they are in, have always & still continue to elude me, it's been this way for me right back to when Z first introduced mystery boxes. Of course these boxes are a gamble, well for most players they are, but for other players like myself, they take the meaning of the word 'mystery' to a whole new level! :haha:
I gave up complaining about these mystery boxes a long time ago, it never got me anywhere. However, when an advert is worded the way the advert is for this mystery hair box & no rare is found within the 'Guaranteed' amount of boxes as stated, then that has to be questioned as false advertising. I'm sure the vikings will be looking into this for you & hopefully you get the right outcome.

Good luck. :)
Image
User avatar

TrinitYxYIDxYOC (154408511)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 118
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: YoWorld

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby Anna Cohen (1082658) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:12 am

xclarebear YEDx (12342911) wrote:
Viking Jess wrote:Hey Anna Cohen! Sorry for the confusion.

The system that handles the boxes can get a little confusing, but what happens is it counts how many boxes you purchase, and guarantees at least one super rare in each set of 15 purchases (so one set inside boxes 1-15, one inside 16-30, another in 31-45, etc.). The counting does not reset when you get a rare, so it could be possible, for example, to get a rare hair on your 3rd box, and not again until your 29th. You could also get more than one rare in 15 purchases!

I do hope that helps - and if ever you have questions or concerns about an email you receive from a member of our Player Happiness team, please do feel free to reply back! We're more than happy to continue the discussion with you. :)

So in 21 boxes, she should have gotten one rare at least right?



That's my point! And my complain. But since the response I've got, was that in some cases I can even open 29 box and still doesn't win a rare. They should take out the GUARANTEE advertise. Thank you for your support. Image
Last edited by Anna Cohen (1082658) on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar

Anna Cohen (1082658)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby Anna Cohen (1082658) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:13 am

TrinitYxYIDxYOC (154408511) wrote:
xclarebear YEDx (12342911) wrote:


So in 21 boxes, she should have gotten one rare at least right?



At the very least the player should of found one 'rare' hair in the boxes she purchased, as stated in the advert wording. The sale of this particular mystery box aside, I can honestly say that the rare items no matter which mystery box or chest they are in, have always & still continue to elude me, it's been this way for me right back to when Z first introduced mystery boxes. Of course these boxes are a gamble, well for most players they are, but for other players like myself, they take the meaning of the word 'mystery' to a whole new level! :haha:
I gave up complaining about these mystery boxes a long time ago, it never got me anywhere. However, when an advert is worded the way the advert is for this mystery hair box & no rare is found within the 'Guaranteed' amount of boxes as stated, then that has to be questioned as false advertising. I'm sure the vikings will be looking into this for you & hopefully you get the right outcome.

Good luck. :)





Thanks for your support ! . And as u said, since the response I've got, was that in some cases I can even open 29 box and still doesn't win a rare. They should take out the GUARANTEE advertise. Thank you for your support. . Image
User avatar

Anna Cohen (1082658)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby Sapphira (6077295) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:09 am

Anna Cohen (1082658) wrote:
TrinitYxYIDxYOC (154408511) wrote:
xclarebear YEDx (12342911) wrote:


So in 21 boxes, she should have gotten one rare at least right?



At the very least the player should of found one 'rare' hair in the boxes she purchased, as stated in the advert wording. The sale of this particular mystery box aside, I can honestly say that the rare items no matter which mystery box or chest they are in, have always & still continue to elude me, it's been this way for me right back to when Z first introduced mystery boxes. Of course these boxes are a gamble, well for most players they are, but for other players like myself, they take the meaning of the word 'mystery' to a whole new level! :haha:
I gave up complaining about these mystery boxes a long time ago, it never got me anywhere. However, when an advert is worded the way the advert is for this mystery hair box & no rare is found within the 'Guaranteed' amount of boxes as stated, then that has to be questioned as false advertising. I'm sure the vikings will be looking into this for you & hopefully you get the right outcome.

Good luck. :)





Thanks for your support ! . And as u said, since the response I've got, was that in some cases I can even open 29 box and still doesn't win a rare. They should take out the GUARANTEE advertise. Thank you for your support. . Image


Sounds like maybe you could save yourself some mega Yocash and simply sell the YC for coins and buy the rare in the AH!
IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY SPARKLE, STAY OFF OF MY RAINBOW!
Image
Visit me at: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h14723038
User avatar

Sapphira (6077295)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5299
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Searchin' For A Rainbow!

Re: Hair bundles is a JOKE!!!!

Postby Mr 0utrag3ous (103378167) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Hope everything works out for you and their "Player Happiness" team gets it worked out for you. I don't have the YoCash to be able to even FIND out to get a rare hair every 15.
Good Luck.
User avatar
Mr 0utrag3ous (103378167)
YoWorld Level: 239
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1099
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby TeddyP I N K (110813986) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Viking Jess wrote:Hey Anna Cohen! Sorry for the confusion.

The system that handles the boxes can get a little confusing, but what happens is it counts how many boxes you purchase, and guarantees at least one super rare in each set of 15 purchases (so one set inside boxes 1-15, one inside 16-30, another in 31-45, etc.). The counting does not reset when you get a rare, so it could be possible, for example, to get a rare hair on your 3rd box, and not again until your 29th. You could also get more than one rare in 15 purchases!

I do hope that helps - and if ever you have questions or concerns about an email you receive from a member of our Player Happiness team, please do feel free to reply back! We're more than happy to continue the discussion with you. :)

IMHO I would just be happy to even get one if I purchased that many...shoot that's 15x9 =135 yocash! That's a LOT of yocash to spend ....I can't do it and I won't bc I don't have that kind of money. I hope she gets the hair she deserves JS
____________________________]Proud Integrity Noble Kinky
___________] ♚ ♛Put fun first back into your game! Why so serious?! Rich isn't everything!
___________________________] Winning is what you make it
♚ ♛
___________________Image
User avatar

TeddyP I N K (110813986)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2531
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Sunny South Florida

Re: Hair bundles is a JOKE!!!!

Postby Cloee (132808404) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:18 pm

thats pretty bad like false advertising, they are pretty tho.

my burning question is how can u actually afford to buy 21 hairs :?:
Check out my grand spanking new fb page which showcases my all of my designs : cloee
Help me reach 50 or more likes!

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71508287
User avatar
Cloee (132808404)
YoWorld Level: 218
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1512
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: :)

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby Anna Cohen (1082658) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:06 am

Sapphira (6077295) wrote:
Anna Cohen (1082658) wrote:
TrinitYxYIDxYOC (154408511) wrote:
xclarebear YEDx (12342911) wrote:


So in 21 boxes, she should have gotten one rare at least right?



At the very least the player should of found one 'rare' hair in the boxes she purchased, as stated in the advert wording. The sale of this particular mystery box aside, I can honestly say that the rare items no matter which mystery box or chest they are in, have always & still continue to elude me, it's been this way for me right back to when Z first introduced mystery boxes. Of course these boxes are a gamble, well for most players they are, but for other players like myself, they take the meaning of the word 'mystery' to a whole new level! :haha:
I gave up complaining about these mystery boxes a long time ago, it never got me anywhere. However, when an advert is worded the way the advert is for this mystery hair box & no rare is found within the 'Guaranteed' amount of boxes as stated, then that has to be questioned as false advertising. I'm sure the vikings will be looking into this for you & hopefully you get the right outcome.

Good luck. :)





Thanks for your support ! . And as u said, since the response I've got, was that in some cases I can even open 29 box and still doesn't win a rare. They should take out the GUARANTEE advertise. Thank you for your support. . Image


Sounds like maybe you could save yourself some mega Yocash and simply sell the YC for coins and buy the rare in the AH!


You are totally right! Im gonna start doing that. Great idea. Thanxxxx :D
User avatar

Anna Cohen (1082658)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Hair bundles is a JOKE!!!!

Postby Anna Cohen (1082658) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:07 am

Cloee (132808404) wrote:thats pretty bad like false advertising, they are pretty tho.

my burning question is how can u actually afford to buy 21 hairs :?:


I buy Yocash with paypal.... I have a budget specially for that. #Addicted lol
User avatar

Anna Cohen (1082658)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Hair bundles is a JOKE!!!!

Postby Anna Cohen (1082658) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:11 am

Mr 0utrag3ous (103378167) wrote:Hope everything works out for you and their "Player Happiness" team gets it worked out for you. I don't have the YoCash to be able to even FIND out to get a rare hair every 15.
Good Luck.


Not a single answer by mail. Just one, explaining that the boxes should be from the same type of hair. I reply saying to look my log and see that they were from the same type, after that, 4 emails, no reply.

As the explanation from Vicky in here, they think is normal and will not do anything about it. Im so sad.
Last edited by Anna Cohen (1082658) on Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Anna Cohen (1082658)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Hair bundles is a fraude!!!!

Postby Anna Cohen (1082658) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:13 am

Viking Jess wrote:Hey Anna Cohen! Sorry for the confusion.

The system that handles the boxes can get a little confusing, but what happens is it counts how many boxes you purchase, and guarantees at least one super rare in each set of 15 purchases (so one set inside boxes 1-15, one inside 16-30, another in 31-45, etc.). The counting does not reset when you get a rare, so it could be possible, for example, to get a rare hair on your 3rd box, and not again until your 29th. You could also get more than one rare in 15 purchases!

I do hope that helps - and if ever you have questions or concerns about an email you receive from a member of our Player Happiness team, please do feel free to reply back! We're more than happy to continue the discussion with you. :)


Will the Player Member team, reply one of my mails? Cuz the answer there was different, saying it is guaranteed but it need to be from the same model.... I replyed asking to see my log and see they were from the same model, no answer after that... :wailing:
User avatar

Anna Cohen (1082658)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie


Return to General Discussions