Most Creative Yo-Homes!

Show off your creativity! Post your art, pictures, designs, movies, and other creations from YoWorld!

Re: Most Creative Yo-Homes!

Postby Annie (118992501) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Hi, Laudy. Thanks for the shout out. :hug:

I've been attempting to acclimate myself into the game once again. However, it has taken more time than I anticipated, perhaps because I foolishly decided to do a few gem/decorating room challenges; 3 to be exact. My third, most recent challenge, I found to be completely discouraging and it has put me off from - ever again - purchasing and spending yoCash on such folderol.

Also, I am now done with the Titanic (3) rooms; this is as far as I can go. I found that I could not summon my usual level of enthusiasm and I did not enjoy decorating the ship. :sad:

If you're interested, here's a link to the ship - https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h77660866 - but I should warn you, the page includes a few interactives along with animated items.

:rose:

Annie (118992501)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 2542
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Irony (118643888) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:46 pm

My shabby chic attempt, using the only things i could, seeking canopy if any are willing to sell

Irony (118643888)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 324
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Maggie (109217188) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:08 pm

Annie (118992501) wrote:Hi, Laudy. Thanks for the shout out. :hug:

I've been attempting to acclimate myself into the game once again. However, it has taken more time than I anticipated, perhaps because I foolishly decided to do a few gem/decorating room challenges; 3 to be exact. My third, most recent challenge, I found to be completely discouraging and it has put me off from - ever again - purchasing and spending yoCash on such folderol.

Also, I am now done with the Titanic (3) rooms; this is as far as I can go. I found that I could not summon my usual level of enthusiasm and I did not enjoy decorating the ship. :sad:

If you're interested, here's a link to the ship - https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h77660866 - but I should warn you, the page includes a few interactives along with animated items.

Awww Hello Annie..
I've been away having surgery and a few problems came up from that..
So good to see you Dear...
Your rooms are beautiful as always..
Welcome back..
:heart: :hug: :heart:

Maggie (109217188)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 5232
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In my own little World..But its ok everyone knows me here ..Peace!

Postby Annie (118992501) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Hey, Maggie, nice to see you and thanks much :hug: . I've decided no more decorating for me... have been trying to spend whatever cash and coin I have. It may take a while though I am making inroads by buying stuff like shabby chic - which I don't really care for - for vastly inflated prices. I've saved every piece I bought so far and plan to give it all away. I'll definitely keep you and Laudy in mind; I only hope you like the stuff.

Hope all is well with you at the moment and sending good thoughts your way; please take good care of yourself. :rose:

Annie (118992501)

Postby Maggie (109217188) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:17 am

Annie (118992501) wrote:Hey, Maggie, nice to see you and thanks much :hug: . I've decided no more decorating for me... have been trying to spend whatever cash and coin I have. It may take a while though I am making inroads by buying stuff like shabby chic - which I don't really care for - for vastly inflated prices. I've saved every piece I bought so far and plan to give it all away. I'll definitely keep you and Laudy in mind; I only hope you like the stuff.

Hope all is well with you at the moment and sending good thoughts your way; please take good care of yourself. :rose:

My dearest Annie..
Yo will not be the same without your beautiful homes..
And most of all without you..
You are so dear to my heart my friend..
I love love the Shabby Chic...
It is beautiful..
I missed it all..
I can only maybe pick up one thing at a time..
Hospital and doctor bills.. ugh lol..
But I can do it take time but that's ok..
Please stay and just do clothes like some others do until you see a theme you like sweet Annie..
Big hugs to you dear..
Bless you..
May the Angel's watch over you and yours..
Thank you ... You know :heart:
Good night..
Sweet dreams..
:heart: :heart: :rose: :heart: :hug:
Last edited by Maggie (109217188) on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maggie (109217188)

Postby Laudy Daudy (11141460) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Your rooms are always so gorgeous and I undertand . Kinda hard to get items you need to deco on those gem things. I even spent what little yc I had buying gems but it backfired and gave me old stuff each time. LOL. I have got to stop using what I have to waste and actually just buy what I know I will get...not taking a chance. Btw since I can't pm you. eeeeek love all you sent.....is there anything you need I would love to help you doll. Biggest hugs and of course lots of love to you my sweet friend :heart:

Laudy Daudy (11141460)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 19884
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Maggie (109217188) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:51 am

Annie (118992501) wrote:Hey, Maggie, nice to see you and thanks much :hug: . I've decided no more decorating for me... have been trying to spend whatever cash and coin I have. It may take a while though I am making inroads by buying stuff like shabby chic - which I don't really care for - for vastly inflated prices. I've saved every piece I bought so far and plan to give it all away. I'll definitely keep you and Laudy in mind; I only hope you like the stuff.

I come to see your work dear Annie..
And no new homes..
I do hope you stay..
Thank you for everything my dear friend..
You are one in a million..
And you keep your things..
Maybe you will change your mind..
All I'm looking forward to is Christmas..
I can not buy the high price Shabby as much as it screams me lol..
Big hugs please stop by and let me know your ok dear Annie..
You are dear to my heart..

Maggie (109217188)

Postby Maggie (109217188) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:52 am

Laudy Daudy (11141460) wrote:Your rooms are always so gorgeous and I undertand . Kinda hard to get items you need to deco on those gem things. I even spent what little yc I had buying gems but it backfired and gave me old stuff each time. LOL. I have got to stop using what I have to waste and actually just buy what I know I will get...not taking a chance. Btw since I can't pm you. eeeeek love all you sent.....is there anything you need I would love to help you doll. Biggest hugs and of course lots of love to you my sweet friend :heart:

Beautiful as always Laudy Daudy..
We just can not let our sweet Annie go..
God bless you both..

Maggie (109217188)

Postby daisy di (119576115) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:26 am

[quote="Joe (187486211)"]Hi. I used to make pictos on YW. Most of my picto art is a thing of the past and remains on my old thread (buried somewhere deep within this section, pg. 18 or 19 or so ) but I wanted to again share the really few new pictos and a few other rooms I did since losing my other account and joining here. I very rarely do these rooms anymore. Everything is 100% handmade without any kind of program, no paintboard, only layering done with a lot of effort, time, and perspiration (me being an amateur makes it only harder) . I'm very old fashioned in style, very Old World-y, but it's enough for my YW purposes . One of them I apologize is gruesome -- it was done for Halloween . I sometimes update or redo as well . Just wanted to share . Ty for viewing .

Great rooms Joe!! What did you use for the water in this room? I love it! Thanks!

daisy di (119576115)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 2150
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby ouch (172064461) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:42 pm

Image Image I made this one today bored..... :silly:
ouch (172064461)
YoWorld Level: 35
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 14, 2010

Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Samantha YED (102632726) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:04 am

Samantha YED (102632726)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: May 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 1465
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby UrS (107202317) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:47 am

Animal Care

UrS (107202317)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 83
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Annie (118992501) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:21 pm

I know I said no more decorating, however I have this one house/apartment - whatever it is - that has remained empty until now. Have done a quick, uninspired, pre-halloween motif entitled 'Sing a Song of Sixpence'...

The Seven Sisters Social Gathering:

Garden:

Guest Room:

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74983053

Annie (118992501)

Postby Maggie (109217188) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:11 am

Annie (118992501) wrote:I know I said no more decorating, however I have this one house/apartment - whatever it is - that has remained empty until now. Have done a quick, uninspired, pre-halloween motif entitled 'Sing a Song of Sixpence'...

The Seven Sisters Social Gathering:

Garden:

Guest Room:

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74983053

Hello dear Annie..
Oh I have missed your kind words and thoughtful post..
Your a true gem..
And forever be in my heart..
I love your new home..
Its beautiful..
This month should be good with Fall here..
I don't do the Halloweens they do here..
All the bloody stuff lol..
I like just simple old fashion style Halloween..
Telling my age lol..
Its wonderful to see you Dear..
Your a true joy for us..
You don't beat the bush as they say...
You out right say it like it is...in a sweet nice kind way (hugs)..
So yes I do miss all of this..
I'm coming back each day now..
Do a little of this and that..
I did buy the older Fall house...
So working on it till new comes out..
Anyway I not keep you with my blah blah blah lol..
Just want you to know..
I'm blessed to know you..
And Thank you for everything my Dear..
Take care..
Hope to see you soon...

Maggie (109217188)

Postby Annie (118992501) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:09 pm

Serious thanks, Maggie; so thoughtful of you. :hug: :rose:

Annie (118992501)

Postby Annie (118992501) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:24 pm

I'm not going to be decorating any new houses this halloween. Maybe a room or two... I don't know yet. Anyway, here is the first halloween room I decorated back in 2014. No updates other than the new lightning screen to go with the original rain storm. It is animated, so if you don't like that kind of room just steer clear of link.

The Abbey Carfax Farm

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h19537883

Annie (118992501)

Postby UrS (107202317) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:28 am

UrS (107202317)
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 83
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Luke (186911956) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:12 pm

Luke (186911956)
YoWorld Start Date: May 13, 2016

Forum Posts: 10
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Annie (118992501) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:43 pm

Excerpt from Lucy Westenra's diary, 15 September/1897:

"Somehow, I do not dread being alone tonight, and I can go to sleep without fear. I shall not mind any flapping outside the window. Oh, the terrible struggle that I have had against sleep so often of late; the pain of sleeplessness, or the pain of the fear of sleep, and with such unknown horrors as it has for me! How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly and brings nothing but sweet dreams."

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld?c ... s%3D_0#_=_

Annie (118992501)

Postby Annie (118992501) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Presenting Pennywise's cousin, Poundfoolish, in an uncut and loosely based 2016/2017(?) adaptation of:

The Raft*

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71269627

"The Raft" is a short story written by Stephen King. It was originally published in the November/1982 issue of Gallery, and later included in King's own 1985 collection 'Skeleton Crew'.

Annie (118992501)

PreviousNext

Return to Yo-Creator's Corner