Random + Niche concept room designs

Show off your creativity! Post your art, pictures, designs, movies, and other creations from YoWorld!

Random + Niche concept room designs

Postby Gene Hunt (133454743) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:56 pm

Hey everyone! This is my first time posting some of my rooms designs here.

For years I've been designing rooms in Yo but never having faith or confidence in my designs and have always ended up ripping them apart. Over the past few years I've been finding my groove and what drives me as a room designer and becoming more confident. I'm still a little bit intimidated posting these here because there are so many awesome room designers here who create stunning rooms and I don't think I'll ever be on that level, but maybe I can learn some tips and tricks along the way to help me become better!

Not sure how often I'll update this or add new rooms but it's a start :)
:angel: :heart: :) :star:

Gene Hunt (133454743)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 240
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Random + Niche concept room designs

Postby Gene Hunt (133454743) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:02 pm

This is one of my most recent projects. This room is based on Threads, a BBC 1984 made-for-tv film/docudrama about the effects of a full-scale nuclear war on the city of Sheffield in England. Threads has stuck with me since the first time I watched it, with its hyper realistic depiction of the effects of a nuclear holocaust, and I've always wanted to create something in Yo inspired by it but never had the right materials until now.

I've attached a still from the film to show the vibe I was going for with this room:

Gene Hunt (133454743)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 240
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Random + Niche concept room designs

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:43 pm

great recreation!

Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 380
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 3830