✨Home Designs Collection, Tour Away✨

Show off your creativity! Post your art, pictures, designs, movies, and other creations from YoWorld!

Postby Diamond Icing (110083986) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:10 pm

Hello dearies :)
Here you'll find a collection of home decorations I've assembled together in-game.
Been a player for over 10 years and I would say this game has become a hobby ( If I am being honest, being aware of my ability to relate to others in real life, I still couldn't believe how I've been capable of staying dedicated to this game lol.) Might sound absurd considering how long I've been playing but I just recently started my home decorating journey in-game. There are limited ways to earn during the early years of the game and I felt that paying for yocash home decors isn't worth it so I lost interest. That became a comfort zone until recently through the Gem Challenge. I've been forced to decorate rooms through the Gem Challenge because I wanted to earn the rewards and while on it I've realized that although it takes me a min of 3hrs to decorate it was actually exciting than I thought and satisfying. Plus I guess there's also a maturity factor, I was young and impatient then :haha: Lastly, hubby and I moved into our own house last year (done with renting) I gather I can find inspiration in-game to decorate my mostly, still all-white house in real life.
I have created this thread aiming to inspire others in all possible ways and to document my progress in home decorating (absolutely a million miles away from others who has been doing it ever since). May this thread serves its purpose. :star: :)

Please do not hesitate to post suggestions, could definitely use 'em. Have fun :love: :rose: :love:
Last edited by Diamond Icing (110083986) on Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
Diamond Icing (110083986)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 722
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Diamond Icing (110083986) » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:18 pm

Current apartment design. Decorated this prolly over three years ago.
The only room I'd decorate and invest furniture on in the past in spite of owning multiple homes :D
Click Me to Visit This Place

Re: ✨Home Designs Collection, Tour Away✨

Postby Diamond Icing (110083986) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:53 am

Sunset Penthouse Foyer PH2019
Room was from a gem decorating challenge called Out on Your Own (Aug 2019). Tweaked the place to suit my style after the challenge. This is when I realized that I am now enjoying room decorating and that I will start pursuing it :)
Click Me to Visit This Place

Return to Yo-Creator's Corner