PurPly's Home TourZ: Relaxation Retreat rooms added

Show off your creativity! Post your art, pictures, designs, movies, and other creations from YoWorld!

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Xmas Vacay Movie Home Tour!

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:Visited, I had good giggle... Great job :thumbsup: :D :hug: :heart: :rose:


:hug: Tysm Denna glad you enjoyed it! You wouldn't believe how much I giggled creating it! :haha: LUV your outfit! :heart:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Xmas Vacay Movie Home Tour!

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:38 am

Well, because I created a National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Home, I had to go ahead and create my 2nd favorite Christmas movie in Yo: A Christmas Story! :D Come on by, see what Ralphie Parker and his family are up to in Yo! :D :haha: :hug:
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79686607

Here's a sneak peek! :D
Image
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: A Christmas Story movie home tour!

Postby Yoyi (2227873) » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Beautiful work!!! Awesome lay out and details!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
User avatar
Yoyi (2227873)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 24, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3459
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Xmas Vacay Movie Home Tour!

Postby Yoyi (2227873) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:33 am

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Well, because I created a National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Home, I had to go ahead and create my 2nd favorite Christmas movie in Yo: A Christmas Story! :D Come on by, see what Ralphie Parker and his family are up to in Yo! :D :haha: :hug:
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79686607

Here's a sneak peek! :D
Image



I love the window!!! Paint boards?
User avatar
Yoyi (2227873)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 24, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3459
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: A Christmas Story movie home tour!

Postby Celine (158936933) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:14 pm

National Lampoon is so cool. great deco :)
User avatar
Celine (158936933)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: May 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Xmas Vacay Movie Home Tour!

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:33 pm

Yoyi (2227873) wrote:
PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Well, because I created a National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Home, I had to go ahead and create my 2nd favorite Christmas movie in Yo: A Christmas Story! :D Come on by, see what Ralphie Parker and his family are up to in Yo! :D :haha: :hug:
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79686607

Here's a sneak peek! :D
Image



I love the window!!! Paint boards?


:D :haha: Nope not paintboards...it took my FOREVER to put that window together using items from the furniture store! 4 of the Wooden beam 1 for the frame, magical portal over the 2 Nightclub water glass, child with goose npc, Mrs Claus leg lamp, nutcracker tree decor, sunset strip wall tile as the backdrop, and Russian Circus drapes. A lot of it would have taken less time if more items in the store layered correctly! :wailing: :grr :haha:

Tysvm for the compliment, especially from you, my inspiration! :hug: :heart: :rose:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: A Christmas Story movie home tour!

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:34 pm

Celine (158936933) wrote:National Lampoon is so cool. great deco :)


Awww, tysvm Celine! :hug: :rose:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Xmas Vacay Movie Home Tour!

Postby Yoyi (2227873) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:16 am

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:
Yoyi (2227873) wrote:
PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Well, because I created a National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Home, I had to go ahead and create my 2nd favorite Christmas movie in Yo: A Christmas Story! :D Come on by, see what Ralphie Parker and his family are up to in Yo! :D :haha: :hug:
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79686607

Here's a sneak peek! :D
Image



I love the window!!! Paint boards?


:D :haha: Nope not paintboards...it took my FOREVER to put that window together using items from the furniture store! 4 of the Wooden beam 1 for the frame, magical portal over the 2 Nightclub water glass, child with goose npc, Mrs Claus leg lamp, nutcracker tree decor, sunset strip wall tile as the backdrop, and Russian Circus drapes. A lot of it would have taken less time if more items in the store layered correctly! :wailing: :grr :haha:

Tysvm for the compliment, especially from you, my inspiration! :hug: :heart: :rose:



Wow!! Your window is epic!!! Amazing work!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
User avatar
Yoyi (2227873)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 24, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3459
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: It's Shabby Showy TimeZ!

Postby TUSCANY (184148760) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:47 am

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Thank you everyone for your sweet words on my Shabby Home Tour! :hug:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! If you're around please stop by my Autumn Home Tour...and beyond the home where this starts I have arrows to visit a few avenues and another home or two that leads up to more Thanksgiving, a train to Chicago and Black Friday shopping! :D Enjoy & ty! :hug:

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79176642

Image


Your homes are so colourful really enjoyed looking around some of them. I love how you created the fireplace with the gold decals :hug:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE SCORPIONS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOBIUS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA
User avatar

TUSCANY (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3073
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Xmas Vacay Movie Home Tour!

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:41 pm

Yoyi (2227873) wrote:
PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:
Yoyi (2227873) wrote:
PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Well, because I created a National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Home, I had to go ahead and create my 2nd favorite Christmas movie in Yo: A Christmas Story! :D Come on by, see what Ralphie Parker and his family are up to in Yo! :D :haha: :hug:
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79686607

Here's a sneak peek! :D
Image



I love the window!!! Paint boards?


:D :haha: Nope not paintboards...it took my FOREVER to put that window together using items from the furniture store! 4 of the Wooden beam 1 for the frame, magical portal over the 2 Nightclub water glass, child with goose npc, Mrs Claus leg lamp, nutcracker tree decor, sunset strip wall tile as the backdrop, and Russian Circus drapes. A lot of it would have taken less time if more items in the store layered correctly! :wailing: :grr :haha:

Tysvm for the compliment, especially from you, my inspiration! :hug: :heart: :rose:



Wow!! Your window is epic!!! Amazing work!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:


Thank you Yoyi....from you that means a LOT! :hug: :heart: :rose:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: It's Shabby Showy TimeZ!

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:42 pm

TUSCANY (184148760) wrote:
PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:Thank you everyone for your sweet words on my Shabby Home Tour! :hug:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! If you're around please stop by my Autumn Home Tour...and beyond the home where this starts I have arrows to visit a few avenues and another home or two that leads up to more Thanksgiving, a train to Chicago and Black Friday shopping! :D Enjoy & ty! :hug:

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79176642

Image


Your homes are so colourful really enjoyed looking around some of them. I love how you created the fireplace with the gold decals :hug:


That gold around that fireplace was quite the chore figuring out! :grr :haha: Tysvm for taking the time to look around...means bunches to me & tysm for the compliments! :heart: :rose:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: A Christmas Story movie home tour!

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:45 pm

FINALLY was able to finish my Santa's Village...a bit late...but better late than never! :D :haha: :hug: I have arrows leading to the inside of each building, and another to a ski lodge...enjoy! :love:

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80066020

Image
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Santa's Village

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Beautiful !!
Image
User avatar
Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 349
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1634
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Santa's Village

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:26 am

Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:Beautiful !!


:hug: THANK YOU! :hug:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Santa's Village

Postby SUSHIgirl (111646228) » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:17 pm

I could play in your village for weeks! It is so beautiful and fun. Bravo!
User avatar

SUSHIgirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1522
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: back of the bus

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Santa's Village

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:37 pm

SUSHIgirl (111646228) wrote:I could play in your village for weeks! It is so beautiful and fun. Bravo!


Thx so very much Sushi! :D :hug: :heart: :rose:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Santa's Village

Postby michelle ganleypic (14702341) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:12 pm

love them all and that window is amazing :heart:
Image
User avatar
michelle ganleypic (14702341)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1762
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Santa's Village

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:41 pm

michelle ganley (14702341) wrote:love them all and that window is amazing :heart:


Thx Michelle! :hug:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: Santa's Village

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:55 pm

Now onto the 50s and my all time classic favorite show ever...watched it growing up, and repeatedly watch reruns! Never gets old. Cheers to Lucille Ball for paving the way for female comedy!!! LUV LUCY! :thumbsup: :drink: :heart: :hug: :heart:

Dedicated my 50s home with 2 extensions to I LUV LUCY! Some rooms are displayed below...to see more come on by for more Lucy laughs! :D :haha: :hug:
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80207508

Image
Image
Image
Image
https://i.imgur.com/xLCX2eJ.jpg
Image
Image
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: PurPly's Home TourZ: SandalZ Resort: 50's HoneymoonZ

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:07 pm

Come tour my SandalZ Resort...it's 50 ShadeZ Honeymoon spot! :D Let me know what you think....it took me a month to finally finish this (instead of the last few themes lol). :love: :smug:

I'll also throw up some tours in Events under room showcase throughout the week.

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h16082959

THREE SNEAK PEEKZ HERE...MANY MORE ROOMS!!!

Image
Image
Image
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my Sushi Beach Blvd!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4345
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

PreviousNext

Return to Yo-Creator's Corner