Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Show off your creativity! Post your art, pictures, designs, movies, and other creations from YoWorld!

Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:53 am

Front Entrance:
Image

Entrance Hall:
Image

Dining Hall:
Image

Sleeping Chambers:
Image

Bathroom (Upstairs Hall):
Image

Courtyard:
Image

Bar (Chapel):
Image

Pool (Dungeon):
Image

Shout-outs to Sandy for the genius chair hack and Kira for telling me where / how to find the Grecian columns! :party: :hug:

:heart:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:00 am

Wow! Love them all, but that Dining Hall is sensational!
:love:

Quick question, if I may, since I'm ignorant. Is the disdain for Halloween a British thing or a Miss T thing?
:?:
Image
User avatar

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 12890
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: At the corner of healthy and happy :)

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:07 am

LOVE IT! :love:

:rose:
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12419
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow...

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby xxJrockxx (182474847) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Amazing!
User avatar
xxJrockxx (182474847)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 28, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 39
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Lovely rooms!! (that's my way, too :D )
Image
User avatar

Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 357
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2160
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby SUSHigirl (111646228) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:48 pm

Beautifully decorated Miss T! I am enjoying the yc home, glad to see you are too :hug:
User avatar

SUSHigirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1628
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Close proximity to the coffeepot

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 pm

Chic castle :kiss: :thumbsup:
Image
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12039
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Abee (108712228) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:17 pm

Oh my Good Lord Mrs T.. it is beautiful!! It's perfect! This is what I always saw with this castle in the first place. High end..beautiful.. not really Halloweeney.
That green and black room. My favorite hands down. Oh I want green so badly. It's my favorite color. Why Vikings!! Why can't we have green!! There is so little of it!

The pool!! Those steps between the columns! Nice! Your sleeping chambers.... the dining room. I don't even know what to say. I love your castle. Loads.

Mine remains empty still. By choice. I am instead building bad things in a made-up room taking us inside the mill in the Spooky Village.
User avatar
Abee (108712228)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2741
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Lainie (124009750) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:33 am

Wonderful decor... Classy rooms :rose: :) x
I love my wee bucket.... :)
User avatar
Lainie (124009750)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5993
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: On my Wee Bucket

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:59 am

Erwyle (187240896) wrote:Wow! Love them all, but that Dining Hall is sensational!
:love:

Quick question, if I may, since I'm ignorant. Is the disdain for Halloween a British thing or a Miss T thing?
:?:

Tysm Mr E :D :hug:

Bit of both actually - Halloween isn't a holiday or anything here and although it's becoming more popular than it was, it's still mostly about children going Trick or Treating.

I'm not a fan of the 'horror' genre of books or films - just isn't my thing and never has been :thumbsup:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:01 am

Denna (10205906) wrote:LOVE IT! :love:

:rose:

Tysm Denna! :D :hug:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:01 am

xxJrockxx (182474847) wrote:Amazing!

Tysm Jrock! :D :hug:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:02 am

Bookworm J (129336295) wrote:Lovely rooms!! (that's my way, too :D )

Really Bookworm J? Yay - thank you! :party: :hug:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:04 am

SUSHIgirl (111646228) wrote:Beautifully decorated Miss T! I am enjoying the yc home, glad to see you are too :hug:

Loved it on sight SUSHIgirl ;)

I was disappointed with the majority of the store furniture but I'd already started collecting old stuff from the AH so went with that instead :)

Tysm! :D :hug:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:07 am

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:Chic castle :kiss: :thumbsup:

Tysm Alicen - I'm a massive fan of your deco. You and TUSCANY are right up there in my 'deco role models' so a compliment from you means the world to me :D :hug:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:12 am

Abee (108712228) wrote:Oh my Good Lord Mrs T.. it is beautiful!! It's perfect! This is what I always saw with this castle in the first place. High end..beautiful.. not really Halloweeney.
That green and black room. My favorite hands down. Oh I want green so badly. It's my favorite color. Why Vikings!! Why can't we have green!! There is so little of it!

The pool!! Those steps between the columns! Nice! Your sleeping chambers.... the dining room. I don't even know what to say. I love your castle. Loads.

Mine remains empty still. By choice. I am instead building bad things in a made-up room taking us inside the mill in the Spooky Village.

Awww, tysm Abee - I must admit, I did have you in mind when I went for green because I know you love it and I wanted to see if there was enough for me to do a room.

It was a struggle tbh - there's not nearly enough quality items in the green tones I love, sadly :hug: :love:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:13 am

Lainie (124009750) wrote:Wonderful decor... Classy rooms :rose: :) x

Tysm Lainie! Your outfit is banging - that spider hair clip and bat HH......wow! :love: :hug:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:40 pm

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I just can't, this is too beautiful! Sleeping chambers :love:

I see you are very fond of orbs as well :haha: :hug:
Gloomten intolerant
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5498
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:47 pm

TL Styx (187264144) wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I just can't, this is too beautiful! Sleeping chambers :love:

I see you are very fond of orbs as well :haha: :hug:

Awww, tysm sweetheart - if it wasn't for you, that pool room wouldn't have popped into my head :D :hug:

Thank you......from one orb lover to another ;) :love:
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7618
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Castle Dracula - done my way (no blood, guts or gore)

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
TL Styx (187264144) wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! :love: :love: :love: :love:

I just can't, this is too beautiful! Sleeping chambers :love:

I see you are very fond of orbs as well :haha: :hug:

Awww, tysm sweetheart - if it wasn't for you, that pool room wouldn't have popped into my head :D :hug:

Thank you......from one orb lover to another ;) :love:

Like I said, it was all Fermit's fault, or I wouldn't go digging for those "columns" :haha: :hug:
I think I'm this close to opening old orb wtb... :quiet: :love:
Gloomten intolerant
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5498
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Next

Return to Yo-Creator's Corner