Tania Yed's Rooms

Show off your creativity! Post your art, pictures, designs, movies, and other creations from YoWorld!

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby A (140784221) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:36 pm

:heart:
User avatar
A (140784221)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 53
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Tania Yed (124544118) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:34 am

Lainie (124009750) wrote:I keep coming back to look at your rooms. amazing work - truly wonderful
And I keep looking at the way you do the lips..
Any tips? :idea: :heart: :heart:


Thank you so very much hun :heart: Anything red works well and cherry plates I use alot and tomatoes and blood foot prints, hope this helps :rose:
User avatar

Tania Yed (124544118)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Tania Yed (124544118) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:35 am

michelle ganley (14702341) wrote:wow all amazing love them :heart:

Thank you so very much hun for taking the time to look :heart:
User avatar

Tania Yed (124544118)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Tania Yed (124544118) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:36 am

New rooms added :heart: :rose: :heart:
User avatar

Tania Yed (124544118)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:46 am

Tania Yed (124544118) wrote:New rooms added :heart: :rose: :heart:



More WowZaZ! Holy motherloads of talent, patience, gorgeous color blends & beauty! LUV them all! Tysm for sharing...would really LUV to buddy up sometime and soon! :shocked: :heart: :D :hug:
ImageImage

"The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." Lucille Ball

Check out my 50 ShadeZ of PurplY!
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4612
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Tania Yed (124544118) » Sun May 19, 2019 6:54 am

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote:
Tania Yed (124544118) wrote:New rooms added :heart: :rose: :heart:



More WowZaZ! Holy motherloads of talent, patience, gorgeous color blends & beauty! LUV them all! Tysm for sharing...would really LUV to buddy up sometime and soon! :shocked: :heart: :D :hug:


Thank you so much PurPlyAnjelZ XXX :heart: so glad we finally buddies hugs and your homes are amazing :rose:
User avatar

Tania Yed (124544118)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Tania Yed (124544118) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:48 am

New rooms added :heart:
User avatar

Tania Yed (124544118)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby DAGGERDOLLY (135498958) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:00 pm

You're so talented!! AWESOME designs!!
User avatar

DAGGERDOLLY (135498958)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 295
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: ... putting it up in the air...

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Yoyi (2227873) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:07 am

Tania!! So nice to see you around!!! Beautiful additions for your pages!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
User avatar
Yoyi (2227873)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 24, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3635
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Mandy (151462901) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:04 pm

Tania Yed (124544118) wrote:Thanks for popping by and looking at some of my fav rooms :heart:

Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79652618


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80366009


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80366012

Beautiful and so creative :)


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80366013


Image


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80366015


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79501256


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79513093


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79310548


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h75777862

Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h73497325


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h76020611


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78457178


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78497341


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78434732


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78471737


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71426756


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74745428


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78395122


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78183523


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h75410098


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78195689


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h75892151


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74690138


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h75665253


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h75903438


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74729216


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74586213


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74447595


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72757966


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72446531


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72663868


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70922735


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70604953


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71426766


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69531648


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71295083


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71146285


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71295081


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71146288


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71146287


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70922736


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70922741


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70922751


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70604951


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71146286


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68780513
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h67857827
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68780506
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68887824
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68780501
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66212703
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h22327156
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66780787
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66407619
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66435733
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66382377
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66615564
Image


Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h22327147
Image


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69244731


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h22327045
Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66715134
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68887823
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66780779
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68887806
Image

:bye:
User avatar
Mandy (151462901)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 01, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 16
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Tania Yed (124544118) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:08 am

DollyDagger (135498958) wrote:You're so talented!! AWESOME designs!!


Thank you so very much hun :heart:
User avatar

Tania Yed (124544118)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Tania Yed (124544118) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:09 am

Yoyi (2227873) wrote:Tania!! So nice to see you around!!! Beautiful additions for your pages!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:


Thank you so very much hun :heart:
User avatar

Tania Yed (124544118)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Tania Yed (124544118) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:11 am

Mandy (151462901) wrote:
Tania Yed (124544118) wrote:Thanks for popping by and looking at some of my fav rooms :heart:

Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79652618


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80366009


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80366012

Beautiful and so creative :)


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80366013


Image


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h80366015


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79501256


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79513093


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h79310548


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h75777862

Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h73497325


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h76020611


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78457178


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78497341


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78434732


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78471737


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71426756


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74745428


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78395122


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78183523


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h75410098


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78195689


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h75892151


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74690138


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h75665253


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h75903438


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74729216


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74586213


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h74447595


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72757966


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72446531


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72663868


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70922735


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70604953


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71426766


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69531648


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71295083


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71146285


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71295081


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71146288


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71146287


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70922736


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70922741


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70922751


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h70604951


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71146286


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68780513
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h67857827
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68780506
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68887824
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68780501
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66212703
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h22327156
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66780787
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66407619
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66435733
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66382377
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66615564
Image


Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h22327147
Image


Image
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h69244731


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h22327045
Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66715134
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68887823
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h66780779
Image


https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68887806
Image

:bye:

:heart: Thanks for visiting hun :heart:
User avatar

Tania Yed (124544118)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Tania Yed (124544118) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:15 pm

New design added, hope you like it hugs :heart:
User avatar

Tania Yed (124544118)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Tania Yed's Rooms

Postby Tania Yed (124544118) » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:38 am

Added my latest design :heart:
User avatar

Tania Yed (124544118)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice

Previous

Return to Yo-Creator's Corner