KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs (Updated 12/3/18)

Show off your creativity! Post your art, pictures, designs, movies, and other creations from YoWorld!

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:03 am

KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:
Sheava (184662875) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:what about this one?
Image

nice! I think without the headband would be better because it would be more diverse

ty :love: :hug: :heart:

still have no idea what to do with this one :wailing:
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Sheava (184662875) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:32 am

KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:
Sheava (184662875) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:what about this one?
Image

nice! I think without the headband would be better because it would be more diverse

ty :love: :hug: :heart:

still have no idea what to do with this one :wailing:

honestly, just go with the flow. design whatever, thats what i do
Image
User avatar
Sheava (184662875)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 15070
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: God is real and her name is Marina

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:34 am

Sheava (184662875) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:
Sheava (184662875) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:what about this one?
Image

nice! I think without the headband would be better because it would be more diverse

ty :love: :hug: :heart:

still have no idea what to do with this one :wailing:

honestly, just go with the flow. design whatever, thats what i do

thank you! :hug:
but i think nothing fits her! :haha: :haha: :haha:

jk :hug: :heart:
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:44 am

i will try to do another design
while im thinking what to do about that plat ponytail haired girl :D
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:48 am

it will make it as a surprise :hug: :hug: :heart: :shh:
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:48 am

i slept early yesterday so i have only done the face :wailing:
im so excited to show it and outfit and hair takes forever
ill post the face first :love:
Image
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:05 am

i appreciate suggestions :love: :heart: :hug:
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby PiiE (187154179) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:22 pm

Take ma money pls.

Image
User avatar
PiiE (187154179)
YoWorld Level: 62
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 1534
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Alberta

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:16 pm

o wow
yo creators corner :shocked:

[email protected] :haha:
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby PiiE (187154179) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:15 am

Im working on A full design.
Took me 5 hours to make the yober. :sad: :rose:
User avatar
PiiE (187154179)
YoWorld Level: 62
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 1534
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Alberta

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:15 am

What about this?
Image
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Sheava (184662875) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:39 am

gorgeous! :love:

where's the yober? :?:
Image
User avatar
Sheava (184662875)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 15070
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: God is real and her name is Marina

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:07 am

Sheava (184662875) wrote:gorgeous! :love:

where's the yober? :?:

thanks hun :heart: :love: :hug:

hmmm idk what yober will fit it :cold: :haha:
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby LEgJaSSy (181510607) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:04 am

Love these! :shocked:
⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀Image
Image
ImageWL/YoAngels ⠀⠀
ImageSiggy Shop (closed)

ImageA Goodbye Note.
User avatar
LEgJaSSy (181510607)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 23, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 2948
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Don't judge a book by its cover, I'm actually sweet on the inside.  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Sheava (184662875) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:35 am

PiiE (187154179) wrote:Im working on A full design.
Took me 5 hours to make the yober. :sad: :rose:

this yober...?
Image
User avatar
Sheava (184662875)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 15070
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: God is real and her name is Marina

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:55 am

Sheava (184662875) wrote:
PiiE (187154179) wrote:Im working on A full design.
Took me 5 hours to make the yober. :sad: :rose:

this yober...?

oh haha :haha: sorry i thought you were talking to me XD
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Sheava (184662875) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:40 am

KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:
Sheava (184662875) wrote:
PiiE (187154179) wrote:Im working on A full design.
Took me 5 hours to make the yober. :sad: :rose:

this yober...?

oh haha :haha: sorry i thought you were talking to me XD

oh no soz, i thought piie was you, my bad lol
Image
User avatar
Sheava (184662875)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 15070
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: God is real and her name is Marina

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:58 am

Sheava (184662875) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:
Sheava (184662875) wrote:
PiiE (187154179) wrote:Im working on A full design.
Took me 5 hours to make the yober. :sad: :rose:

this yober...?

oh haha :haha: sorry i thought you were talking to me XD

oh no soz, i thought piie was you, my bad lol

i didnt see piee's comment though
so i thought you were talking to me :haha: :haha:
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby PiiE (187154179) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:49 am

KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:
Sheava (184662875) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:
Sheava (184662875) wrote:
PiiE (187154179) wrote:Im working on A full design.
Took me 5 hours to make the yober. :sad: :rose:

this yober...?

oh haha :haha: sorry i thought you were talking to me XD

oh no soz, i thought piie was you, my bad lol

i didnt see piee's comment though
so i thought you were talking to me :haha: :haha:

Oh lol :haha:
ill show u the full design when its done
I still have no idea how to design clothes.. :haha:
User avatar
PiiE (187154179)
YoWorld Level: 62
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 1534
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Alberta

Re: KenJeyz/Jeyz's Designs

Postby Lalary (185864839) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:14 pm

PiiE (187154179) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:
Sheava (184662875) wrote:
KenJeyz (185864839) wrote:
Sheava (184662875) wrote:
PiiE (187154179) wrote:Im working on A full design.
Took me 5 hours to make the yober. :sad: :rose:

this yober...?

oh haha :haha: sorry i thought you were talking to me XD

oh no soz, i thought piie was you, my bad lol

i didnt see piee's comment though
so i thought you were talking to me :haha: :haha:

Oh lol :haha:
ill show u the full design when its done
I still have no idea how to design clothes.. :haha:

sure!
and me too!
look at my clothes texture
they're so ugly and unrealistic :haha:
User avatar
Lalary (185864839)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4526
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Poppy's Heart

PreviousNext

Return to Yo-Creator's Corner