Country Manor House *Updated

Show off your creativity! Post your art, pictures, designs, movies, and other creations from YoWorld!

Country Manor House *Updated

Postby John (140250744) » Wed May 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Image
Driveway
Image
Front
Image
Back
Image
Image
Garage
Image
Tennis Court

Thanks for viewing :)
Last edited by John (140250744) on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

John (140250744)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Country Manor House

Postby KimmieStarDreams (14315228) » Thu May 26, 2016 8:41 am

pretty :D
Image
User avatar
KimmieStarDreams (14315228)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 85982
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: *Somewhere Online *

Re: Country Manor House

Postby Chops (120049840) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Noice! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Chops (120049840)
YoWorld Level: 407
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 620
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Neck Of The Woods Of Yo

Re: Country Manor House

Postby John (140250744) » Thu May 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Thanks both :D
User avatar

John (140250744)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Country Manor House

Postby Tammy (130303728) » Mon May 30, 2016 3:52 am

Great Job!
User avatar

Tammy (130303728)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 28
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Country Manor House

Postby John (140250744) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:25 am

Tammy (130303728) wrote:Great Job!

Thanks :thumbsup: :)
User avatar

John (140250744)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Country Manor House

Postby AyEsHa (174198936) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:13 pm

nice very thoughtful :)
could u tell me wat flowers r those and the bricks and the roof ;) please
Image
User avatar
AyEsHa (174198936)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 3472
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: Country Manor House

Postby John (140250744) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:02 pm

Assh (174198936) wrote:nice very thoughtful :)
could u tell me wat flowers r those and the bricks and the roof ;) please



Thanks :)

Flowers/Bush are called 'Red Rose Bush' from furn store
or the taller bush is called 'Tall Rose Bush' from YoDepot

Bricks:
YoDepot > Wall Tiles > Medieval Fantasy 2015 > Medieval Stone Wall Tile

Roof:
Furniture store > Fashion Studio > Fashion Decor > Fashion Reception Wall
User avatar

John (140250744)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Country Manor House

Postby CrushBeMine Latorio (156136904) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:30 am

Pretty :thumbsup:
Image
Wishing for Black cupid wings, Happy dracula mouth, Pink bubble mouth
User avatar
CrushBeMine Latorio (156136904)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 575
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: In A Sunny Side Up

Re: Country Manor House

Postby John (140250744) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:09 am

CrushBeMine (156136904) wrote:Pretty :thumbsup:

TY :thumbsup:
User avatar

John (140250744)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Country Manor House

Postby XFLisa (102303317) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:52 pm

Great job!
Image

Image
User avatar

XFLisa (102303317)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: May 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1213
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Traverse City, Michigan

Re: Country Manor House

Postby John (140250744) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:08 am

XFLisa (102303317) wrote:Great job!


Thanks :D
User avatar

John (140250744)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Country Manor House

Postby Rasheed Noir (158854886) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:27 pm

What house is this if you dont mind me asking?
User avatar
Rasheed Noir (158854886)
YoWorld Level: 238
YoWorld Start Date: May 07, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Country Manor House

Postby AlanaPo0fer (183325466) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:51 pm

Rasheed Noir (158854886) wrote:What house is this if you dont mind me asking?

I'm quite sure he did it himself if you can see the distinct windows, rooftop and wall tiles! :D
And fabulous work John! Damn I love the composition and unique perspectives of each one; the tennis court is my fave, as well as yr avi grabbing for the racquets lmao, am a lover of tennis myself!
Image
User avatar
AlanaPo0fer (183325466)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 10205
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Australia

Re: Country Manor House

Postby Rasheed Noir (158854886) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:06 pm

AlanaPo0fer (183325466) wrote:
Rasheed Noir (158854886) wrote:What house is this if you dont mind me asking?

I'm quite sure he did it himself if you can see the distinct windows, rooftop and wall tiles! :D
And fabulous work John! Damn I love the composition and unique perspectives of each one; the tennis court is my fave, as well as yr avi grabbing for the racquets lmao, am a lover of tennis myself!


Yes I know that but what place did he make it on was it avenue or etc thats what im trying to figure out
User avatar
Rasheed Noir (158854886)
YoWorld Level: 238
YoWorld Start Date: May 07, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Country Manor House

Postby AlanaPo0fer (183325466) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:12 am

Rasheed Noir (158854886) wrote:
AlanaPo0fer (183325466) wrote:
Rasheed Noir (158854886) wrote:What house is this if you dont mind me asking?

I'm quite sure he did it himself if you can see the distinct windows, rooftop and wall tiles! :D
And fabulous work John! Damn I love the composition and unique perspectives of each one; the tennis court is my fave, as well as yr avi grabbing for the racquets lmao, am a lover of tennis myself!


Yes I know that but what place did he make it on was it avenue or etc thats what im trying to figure out

Ahhhhh gotcha! My bad, though from my guess I reckon he used cloud avenues, as he isn't using any other homes and etc as the foundation for these rooms, looks all from scratch to me!
Image
User avatar
AlanaPo0fer (183325466)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 10205
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Australia

Re: Country Manor House

Postby John (140250744) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 am

AlanaPo0fer (183325466) wrote:
Rasheed Noir (158854886) wrote:What house is this if you dont mind me asking?

I'm quite sure he did it himself if you can see the distinct windows, rooftop and wall tiles! :D
And fabulous work John! Damn I love the composition and unique perspectives of each one; the tennis court is my fave, as well as yr avi grabbing for the racquets lmao, am a lover of tennis myself!



Thanks both & sorry for late reply :)

Everything is made on top of the Mafia Don Mansion except for the driveway.
Image

Feel free to visit: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h12226543
User avatar

John (140250744)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Country Manor House

Postby Charlotte (187244437) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:51 am

So beautiful!
Image
User avatar
Charlotte (187244437)
YoWorld Level: 75
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 09, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 3305
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Sarcasm.

Re: Country Manor House

Postby John (140250744) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:57 am

Charlotte (187244437) wrote:So beautiful!


Thanks very much :thumbsup:
User avatar

John (140250744)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Country Manor House

Postby oribia (119018414) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:19 am

Beautiful layout! :thumbsup: :heart:
Image

101 Dalmatians
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78598630

❀❀❀"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Ian Maclaren❀❀❀
User avatar
oribia (119018414)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5088
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Prontera...away from Forums (Yo Addiction at 40%)

Next

Return to Yo-Creator's Corner