Cam Yoworld Designs Newest - Nicki Minaj

Show off your creativity! Post your art, pictures, designs, movies, and other creations from YoWorld!

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 17 july*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:29 am

Jenna xo (178485340) wrote:Love the eyes, Cam! :heart: :heart: :heart:


Tysm! :heart: :hug:
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 17 july*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:42 am

Also Coming Halloween.. :shh:

Image
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 17 july*

Postby KIDWITHTHEPLUGS (178567074) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:44 am

Cam (184561840) wrote:Also Coming Halloween.. :shh:

Image


:shocked: :shocked: those boooooots... could they be the shoes I've been wanting forever In this game.......... I can't wait to see both male & female designs :drool: !!!
User avatar
KIDWITHTHEPLUGS (178567074)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 409
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 17 july*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:19 am

ARR0W (178567074) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:Also Coming Halloween.. :shh:

Image


:shocked: :shocked: those boooooots... could they be the shoes I've been wanting forever In this game.......... I can't wait to see both male & female designs :drool: !!!


Maybe they are ;) ;) Hehe tysm. Not long now! :D
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 17 july*

Postby KIDWITHTHEPLUGS (178567074) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:14 pm

Cam (184561840) wrote:
ARR0W (178567074) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:Also Coming Halloween.. :shh:

Image


:shocked: :shocked: those boooooots... could they be the shoes I've been wanting forever In this game.......... I can't wait to see both male & female designs :drool: !!!


Maybe they are ;) ;) Hehe tysm. Not long now! :D


Even if they aren't, you'll still have my vote if there is a design contest. :thumbsup: can't wait :drool:
User avatar
KIDWITHTHEPLUGS (178567074)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 409
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 17 july*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:18 pm

ARR0W (178567074) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:
ARR0W (178567074) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:Also Coming Halloween.. :shh:

Image


:shocked: :shocked: those boooooots... could they be the shoes I've been wanting forever In this game.......... I can't wait to see both male & female designs :drool: !!!


Maybe they are ;) ;) Hehe tysm. Not long now! :D


Even if they aren't, you'll still have my vote if there is a design contest. :thumbsup: can't wait :drool:


Tysm :heart: ,
:shh: Spoiler alert; these are the boots ;) They're a different colour though (I'm sure you'll like) but I will give them the original colour as a variant if we have a contest (i hope we do)
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 17 july*

Postby KIDWITHTHEPLUGS (178567074) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Cam (184561840) wrote:
ARR0W (178567074) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:
ARR0W (178567074) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:Also Coming Halloween.. :shh:

Image


:shocked: :shocked: those boooooots... could they be the shoes I've been wanting forever In this game.......... I can't wait to see both male & female designs :drool: !!!


Maybe they are ;) ;) Hehe tysm. Not long now! :D


Even if they aren't, you'll still have my vote if there is a design contest. :thumbsup: can't wait :drool:


Tysm :heart: ,
:shh: Spoiler alert; these are the boots ;) They're a different colour though (I'm sure you'll like) but I will give them the original colour as a variant if we have a contest (i hope we do)


:D :D! I don't really mind what color they're I'll still love em! Yes I'd love to see the original color as a variant thank you!! :hug: & i really hope we do as well. I'm excited now :drool:
User avatar
KIDWITHTHEPLUGS (178567074)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 409
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 12 August*

Postby Doll xo (186330747) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:56 pm

You're SOOOOO good! Can't wait to see your Halloween items!
Image
User avatar
Doll xo (186330747)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 22, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 96
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 17 july*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:40 pm

ARR0W (178567074) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:
ARR0W (178567074) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:
ARR0W (178567074) wrote:
Cam (184561840) wrote:Also Coming Halloween.. :shh:

Image


:shocked: :shocked: those boooooots... could they be the shoes I've been wanting forever In this game.......... I can't wait to see both male & female designs :drool: !!!


Maybe they are ;) ;) Hehe tysm. Not long now! :D


Even if they aren't, you'll still have my vote if there is a design contest. :thumbsup: can't wait :drool:


Tysm :heart: ,
:shh: Spoiler alert; these are the boots ;) They're a different colour though (I'm sure you'll like) but I will give them the original colour as a variant if we have a contest (i hope we do)


:D :D! I don't really mind what color they're I'll still love em! Yes I'd love to see the original color as a variant thank you!! :hug: & i really hope we do as well. I'm excited now :drool:


:heart: :heart:
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 12 August*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:40 pm

Ally (186330747) wrote:You're SOOOOO good! Can't wait to see your Halloween items!
Image

hehe TYSM :heart: !
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 24 August*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Halloween Hairs *sneak peek* :shh:

Image
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 12 OCTOBER*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:21 am

Pennywise HH doll:
Image
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 12 OCTOBER*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:22 am

Bat Boy Halloween entry
Image
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 12 OCTOBER*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:22 am

Devil Girl Halloween entry
Image
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 12 OCTOBER*

Postby Cloee (132808404) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:06 pm

I love your designs so much there amazing!

were did u get your base from? cant find any that aren't blurry
Check out my grand spanking new fb page which showcases my all of my designs : cloee's designs
Help me reach 50 or more likes!

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71508287
User avatar
Cloee (132808404)
YoWorld Level: 220
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1935
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: :)

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 12 OCTOBER*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:01 pm

Cloee (132808404) wrote:I love your designs so much there amazing!

were did u get your base from? cant find any that aren't blurry


Tysm! :heart: , With my base I download my avatar image in game (wearing nothing) , enlarge it a little and use that
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 12 OCTOBER*

Postby Beth MalfoyEstrella (121796802) » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:07 pm

love theseee i hope they use them all :haha: :heart:
User avatar

Beth MalfoyEstrella (121796802)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3094
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: I DID MY WAITING, 12 YEARS OF IT, IN AZKABAN

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 25/1/18*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Tysm ^^ :heart:


updated - 4 added
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 25/1/18*

Postby alex (180123321) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:51 pm

There are AMAZING! All of these designs need releasing into game!
You're very talented! :)
BVG need to see these and consider releasing them imo :hug:
User avatar
alex (180123321)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 11355
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Cam Yoworld Designs *Updated 25/1/18*

Postby Cam (184561840) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:05 pm

alex (180123321) wrote:There are AMAZING! All of these designs need releasing into game!
You're very talented! :)
BVG need to see these and consider releasing them imo :hug:


aww tysm :hug: , :heart: !
User avatar
Cam (184561840)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 3938
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Designing

PreviousNext

Return to Yo-Creator's Corner