How to Use Facebook Gamecards

Players helping other players learn the ins and outs of YoWorld.

Re: How to Use Facebook Gamecards

Postby Viking Amanda » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:18 am

Jemea (104541212) wrote:What Is going on now with Checking out and TRYING to get yocash already purchased with a Facebook Card? Not sure if this is rouge pop up box, or BVG has added this ridiculous, (no choice for us), must give out our personal address before we can retrieve the yocash THAT WE ALREADY REDEEMED!!!!!!! This is not a credit card account, therefore YOU DO NOT NEED our personal place of address for your records...Regardless of the protective policy. I buy the cards to NOT risk the identity stealing threat. The players DESERVE this CHOICE with peace of mind!!! I guess BVG is pushing for more players to quit? If this added payment regulation is lagite....Then I won't be contributing to the Yoworld's pocket book anymore, until this "Risky Business Regulation" gets removed and it goes back to the way it was.

Hi Jemea,

It sounds like you're experiencing some trouble while attempting to make purchases in-game. Parts of what you're describing does not sound like something we would ask players to do, so we'd love to dig deeper into this. For all matters related to your personal account, please submit a ticket by clicking the 'Help' tab above your game and then selecting 'Contact Us'.

Our friendly customer service representatives will be more than happy to help you understand what you're seeing! :)
Viking Amanda
YoWorld Level: 188

Forum Posts: 1572
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

Postby Jemea (104541212) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:46 pm

Old Post
Last edited by Jemea (104541212) on Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jemea (104541212)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 31
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Jemea (104541212) wrote:I looked over the help tab, no article in there pertains to my issue and there is no place in there to submit this problem. Sorry but I don't give out my email either! The money I purchased from a Game Card is being held hostage in my balance account, by some phishing attack pop up, requiring me to fill out the spaces that would give (WHOMEVER) my personal home address. Followed by a notation at the bottom saying...."This info is required to comply with new payment regulations. Your address will be saved for future use on Facebook and can be updated anytime in Payment Settings"......... I am NOT going to do it, I need it removed! I sent something to Facebook about this...no help there as the pop up is still in place...I am so frustrated! I have never had a problem before when purchasing YC by game cards before. This is not done by mobile, nor do I use any credit card. I guess my days will be slim to none in Yoworld now! Thank you all for trying to help.

In the HELP tab, you scroll all the way to the bottom and click "Contact Us". That will send a direct email to the support team. Give them as much detail as you are able and include your player ID number from here on the forum. They can look into your game and advise you. They cannot help you from the forum..they need access to your account to see what can be done to help.

Good luck!

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 17083
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Alen (127000278) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:43 am

I always use paypal and I am having the same problem. I guess I will use up what yocash I have left and be done with using yocash.

Alen (127000278)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 22
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Enigma (13260594) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:50 am

Hi quick question if using Facebook Gamecards can I still use them to buy packages from the pop ups? I prefer to buy my Yocash from there rather than the tab at the top but I am going to have to use a Gamecard this week.

Enigma (13260594)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 432
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:20 am

Enigma (13260594) wrote:Hi quick question if using Facebook Gamecards can I still use them to buy packages from the pop ups? I prefer to buy my Yocash from there rather than the tab at the top but I am going to have to use a Gamecard this week.

Yes, you can! As long as it is a blue Facebook game card, you can redeem it for Yocash. You need to enter the card number here first:

https://www.facebook.com/gamecards?a=redeem

Your FB credits will be converted to YC as needed. :thumbsup:

Postby Enigma (13260594) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:38 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
Enigma (13260594) wrote:Hi quick question if using Facebook Gamecards can I still use them to buy packages from the pop ups? I prefer to buy my Yocash from there rather than the tab at the top but I am going to have to use a Gamecard this week.

Yes, you can! As long as it is a blue Facebook game card, you can redeem it for Yocash. You need to enter the card number here first:

Thank you so very much Smitten, this is a huge help to me! Merry Christmas beautiful!!

Enigma (13260594)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 432
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Enigma (13260594) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:

Thank you so very much Smitten, this is a huge help to me! Merry Christmas beautiful!!

Yvw and to you also! Merry Merry! :rose:

Previous

Return to "How To" and General Game Play Questions