[ANNOUNCEMENT] The Future of YoWorld Part 3 (Sept. 22, 2020)

Players helping other players learn the ins and outs of YoWorld.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] The Future of YoWorld Part 3 (Sept. 22, 2

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:05 pm

:eh: im sorry but all i can take away from all this is it all sounds like a "tell them what they want to hear" and blowing smoke moment :eh:

and twice andrew used the phrase our intent :?: .. now to me the word intent signifies the desire to do so.. but is still no guarentee :quiet:

now as far as the player testing went i say pfttt :bye:
how am i to know what that person didnt like i may or may not like too .. if we all never got to see it :eh: only a handful of favs dids the testing :bye:

all i know is like every new years eve i watch the ball drop at midnight, ring in the new year.. go to bed.. and if i wake up on jan 1st 2021 and can log into yoworld i will be thankful for that :rose:
IM JUST IRRELEVANT AND INVISIBLE

some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
ImageImage

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 349
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 7872
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Roman (175237125) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:50 am

Thank you for the update!! I am a little less worried now. I just hope the item and yo cash/coins transfers go smoothly. And I'm hoping our Avatars stay pretty much the same.
Roman (175237125)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2011

Forum Posts: 221
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Roman (175237125) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:56 am

ShaRcoaleyes PT (7767969) wrote:During the conversion, will it mess up our currently decorated rooms? because I've worked so hard with all my decorated rooms and i would be devastated because I spent so much time, money and effort doing these rooms.

On a second note, how can I protect all my assets with the assurance that it will be properly turn over. Should I take a picture of all my inventory, yocoins, yocash and send it to Yoworld BVG's email just in case something is missing for documentation purposes?

I'm probably going to do this, just to be safe.
Roman (175237125)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2011

Forum Posts: 221

Postby Laura Eliz (170825768) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:36 am

[url][/url] my name is Laura Orlando In the move you made. I got sweep away , when i was playing in the new house the lounge. when every one got the issues cleaned up . i was put back years. i have 351 score. i have 354 green money, my houses are all gone, my rank has been taken away, in the yoworld , my name is Laura Eliz. to my shock i am in the starting of altons towers. i lost my rank when all this went on. i try to clean it up with facebook to be told they dont handle this. i have cryed so much and iam sick to my stomach. over the lost i took. i was mt rank given back. every one i play with has told me i am still in the new home, which i payed for. i have a fireplace out side and 2 chairs. and tree bushes and flower, oh and my frencg bull dog. mr. max. who has been left behind in the other world. he .s taken care of the grounds so strangers dont . come. can some one please help me get back to the rank i was. i have lost years and over 300 homes, lanes, street and fields. i am sick over this , have spent alot of my. i would give you the id, but was told not to give it out to any one. can i get the vikings to put me back where i was. cause if this happened to you, you would be just as up set as iam. i am alot older then most of you, what great we dont have a age and all cloths ,one size fits all. i am pegging to be taken back . all this happened to me on sept 17th. i have a fighting my way back all this time. please please ask the people in charge to bring me back home and give me what has been taken. away from me. i had no reason to have lost so much, been playing this since 2010. that how come i have a rank. score of 351. i pray you might be able to help me. i want to be part of the new world you have created. my name in the game is Laura Elize. ,y friend message me every day to try and get me back. out of bordom, i played, which i hated to do. her name is Laura. please get me out of the frist apt. and pit me back into my rank. please god ; iam pegging , thank you for listening, but i got sweep up when yoworld . left to fix the issues they were haveing, i was in the beautifull ne lounge and had already started to do thank you kindly., have a good day, i hope my wish comes true iam 75 and still alive, you keep me going , i love the friends i have and love yoworld started when we were yo ville. bring me back i peg of you i never left. i just cant get home to where i was, god bless..

Laura Eliz (170825768)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Laura Eliz (170825768) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:01 am

please please please bring me back home. i want to be part of the yoworld part 3. i have such good friend whom i miss dearly.iam at a lost for how to fight to keep my belongs, that was lost. when yoworld had there issues on the 17th 0f sept. think it was a friday or thursday. i just was to come home and then after losting every thing, 5 days later i had to get a new computer. repaired the old one. i so enjoy getting all dolled up and play the game. i love redoing old houses and putting in new floors and walls and still keep the real stuff that i had in the homes, i got to spred my stuff around. i miss that, i dont want to start there and lost my rank i need a tissue iam crying again, thats all i have done, i am sick over the lost of my homes, and getting to my rank 351. i worked so hard to do that. please some one get a hold of the vikings. they are my last home. i have all my id. to get back in, but have been told , by your vikings to never give that to any one, since i see my picture up there, i statrted to cry again. please bring me home.. please. i was going out when yoworld came in to fix the issues. please bring me home. i have never cryed so much in my entire life, over a game. with stranger i fell in love with and friends i adore. this has been very hard on me. i so need a the vikings to come to my aid. love you all for trying. i must have fallen off the vikings boat . with a bad wave. please dear vikings, help me to come home, i just got that new home. please . i need help from the team of vikinga. i never gave that one in the starter apt. my full name. i just worked on it to just be part of the lost, i have to be honest. i cant lye. you put me there, i so dont you like this beautifull women with her gray hair. any more, i was me laura Elize, to come home, i am pegging, thank you . my DOG MR> MAX misses me. hes all by him self , he follows me. He didnt come . when i lost my rank . on a mistake. in the middle of a repaer, with yo world. please bring me back. i had to leave, the tears rollong , down my face i cant see. the people who i play with call me nonna, in itilain, its grand ma. please this old lady i am . loved becomeing that butter fly. i miss the parts the fun. have a good day to all the vikinga, i pray god answers my pegging . thank you to all god bless and stay safe. Laura Elize.

Laura Eliz (170825768)

Postby Laura Eliz (170825768) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:09 am

its Laura Elize. again, on that Sept. 17th i was in my new home in VERMONT. i had got payed for. when i was sweep away. please vikings bring me back to my rank 351 score. i so want that back and all my friends. thank you i cant talk i will cry all over again, i hear MR> MAX MY FRENCH BULL DOG > CRRYING . CAUSE IAM NOT THERE TO PET HIM AND HIM TO RUN AFTER ME AND WE PLAY. HE WILL AS ME , DO I WANT A FRECNH KISS. I ALWAYS TELL ME NO, SORRY I DIDNT SAY YES. PLEASE FIND ME MY WAY BACK, SO I CAN BECOME PART 3 WITH EVERY ONE, . THANK YOU ALL AGAIN. VIKINGS PLEASE PULL THREW, FOR ME.

Laura Eliz (170825768)

Postby Likkety Split (106551670) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:39 pm

Great news!

Likkety Split (106551670)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 5971
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby suzy (3257405) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:45 pm

Well I am not going to get all yadda over this cause its just a game and it has been super entertaining, and you owe me nothing
Like anyone else that has spent some time on this game I have collected items and made an investment, all i would ask is that you do the best you can, the reason i never went to desktop version is because so many said they lost items, If I lose in the transfer i would have no reason to play, its our investments that keep us here. Hopefully all is well.

Best of Luck in the move

suzy (3257405)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 07, 2008

Forum Posts: 10
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:29 pm

Thanks! :thumbsup:

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 10868
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Lynny (106878447) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:42 am

Good update appreciate it. :heart:

Lynny (106878447)
YoWorld Level: 411
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 30, 2009

Forum Posts: 1243
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Lynny (106878447) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:43 am

Good update appreciate it. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lynny (106878447)
YoWorld Level: 411
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 30, 2009

Forum Posts: 1243
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Theresa (150289702) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:15 am

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: Thanks Lenny for the update
"No one has ever reached their full potential until they have mastered the pressure from the world around them." T.S.

Theresa (150289702)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2010

Forum Posts: 160

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:44 pm

Laura Eliz (170825768) wrote:its Laura Elize. again, on that Sept. 17th i was in my new home in VERMONT. i had got payed for. when i was sweep away. please vikings bring me back to my rank 351 score. i so want that back and all my friends. thank you i cant talk i will cry all over again, i hear MR> MAX MY FRENCH BULL DOG > CRRYING . CAUSE IAM NOT THERE TO PET HIM AND HIM TO RUN AFTER ME AND WE PLAY. HE WILL AS ME , DO I WANT A FRECNH KISS. I ALWAYS TELL ME NO, SORRY I DIDNT SAY YES. PLEASE FIND ME MY WAY BACK, SO I CAN BECOME PART 3 WITH EVERY ONE, . THANK YOU ALL AGAIN. VIKINGS PLEASE PULL THREW, FOR ME.

I read all your posts. They won't do anything here. You need to send in a ticket through the help tab and explain what happened. I'm confused, but hopefully they can sort it out.
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......"

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 10071
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Ms Mini (143532471) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:50 pm

Thank you so much, for not going with Unity!! does not seem like enough!! Know that your hard work on all of this, to keep us the same, is very much appreciated by us long time players!

Ms Mini (143532471)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 01, 2010

Forum Posts: 53
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:57 pm

Laura Eliz (170825768) wrote:its Laura Elize. again, on that Sept. 17th i was in my new home in VERMONT. i had got payed for. when i was sweep away. please vikings bring me back to my rank 351 score. i so want that back and all my friends. thank you i cant talk i will cry all over again, i hear MR> MAX MY FRENCH BULL DOG > CRRYING . CAUSE IAM NOT THERE TO PET HIM AND HIM TO RUN AFTER ME AND WE PLAY. HE WILL AS ME , DO I WANT A FRECNH KISS. I ALWAYS TELL ME NO, SORRY I DIDNT SAY YES. PLEASE FIND ME MY WAY BACK, SO I CAN BECOME PART 3 WITH EVERY ONE, . THANK YOU ALL AGAIN. VIKINGS PLEASE PULL THREW, FOR ME.

Awww, good luck to you and your bull dog :hug:
Practice what you preach ;)
come out come out wherever you are
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 18295
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby GiA (121985703) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:40 am

]Well done.. Good Luck moving forward :thumbsup:
GiA
GiA

GiA (121985703)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 4

Postby Ramona (110424580) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:49 am

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I've played and loved this game since 2009. What a huge relief to know we'll be able to continue having fun in YoWorld. THANK YOU so much!!! :heart: Sure wish someone would buy FarmVille because that game is going to be discontinued at the end of December.
Ramona (110424580)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 14

Postby Chris (4327680) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:19 pm

Only made it halfway through the comments.

I'm also disappointed that a fresher iteration of the game isn't coming. Ultimately, most people don't like change, even when it's part of evolution. We've seen this through countless Facebook layouts. They implement a new layout and everyone hates it. Then, two years later, when they implement another new layout, we once again love the current layout (that we hated two years prior) and don't want it to change.

If this was decided on actual game quality and not simply a wide spread aversion to change, we may have wound up with something really awesome. Instead, we'll have same old same old, despite the dozens (hundreds?) of changes everyone's been begging BVG to make.

So, I can't wait to see how BVG implements all of the requested changes while at the same time keeping it just how we love it.
I know that people I'm replying to directly probably know things I'm explaining. I'm explaining for the others reading, who may not. (-:

#BLM Black Lives Matter (It doesn't mean that other lives don't. It means that black lives matter, too.)

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 3658
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Maggie (109217188) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:24 am

Thank you so much for the Great News...
No one can expect it to go though flawless.. :thumbsup:
I for one just want you at BVG to know I'm grateful ...
I've played this little games for a while now..
And I love it more everyday I can log in and see my cute houses..
But most of all the friends I have made.. :hug:
They mean the world to me..
So with that being said..
Do your best and I will be here like I have said until we cut the lights off together..
Keep up the good work BVG ...
Its not easy to deal with all you do .. :)
And again I'm thankful you have stayed with us this long..
For many more years to come.. :heart:
:heart: :hug: :heart:

Maggie (109217188)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 5346
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In my own little World..But its ok everyone knows me here ..Peace!

Postby CadisEntrama Raizel (175745728) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:17 am

Well, Thats good to hear all our stuffs are safes[color=#BF8040].[/color :D ]
The world is not beautiful , Therefore it is.
CadisEntrama Raizel (175745728)
YoWorld Level: 151
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 14, 2011

Forum Posts: 17

PreviousNext

Return to "How To" and General Game Play Questions