Storyline

Players helping other players learn the ins and outs of YoWorld.

Storyline

Postby Angi (187344482) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:30 pm

How do you visit a public place with 3 buddies?
YoVille Lover
User avatar
Angi (187344482)
YoWorld Level: 45
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Storyline

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:29 am

Angi (187344482) wrote:How do you visit a public place with 3 buddies?

3 ways.
1. have buddy event to do it in games. personally invite buddies to come meet you..
2. perssonally ask 2 buddies to meet you.. click on buddy and Message, your see thru avi pops up and talks to them. ( if they are in edit they do not see you.) I do this and copy paste to each individually like.
3. add buddies as you are there.
Many choose the last way and then they 'delete the person' right after. I kinda think if a person does this a lot the payback for this baby behavior is not good. little avis have feelings and many do these events to get more buddies.

its a good way to chitty chat and meet folks too :)
Image
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
User avatar
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9654
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In Your Computer

Re: Storyline

Postby Angi (187344482) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:41 am

thank you for your feedback.
Now, how do you enter a design challenge???
YoVille Lover
User avatar
Angi (187344482)
YoWorld Level: 45
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Princess (183154130) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:52 am

how to complete 1 gem event hang out?
User avatar
Princess (183154130)
YoWorld Level: 44
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 16, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Storyline

Postby Betty Boop (121612818) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:28 am

I also would like to know how to enter a design challenge. Yoworld has not given its players much help on the challenges. I wrote to yoworld but guess they don't answer tickets. They need to put and entire section in the help area on how to play all the challenges.
User avatar

Betty Boop (121612818)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Storyline

Postby Angi (187344482) » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:21 pm

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PUT AN ITEM UP FOR AUCTION IN STORYLINE? :wailing:
YoVille Lover
User avatar
Angi (187344482)
YoWorld Level: 45
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Storyline

Postby Angi (187344482) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:52 pm

ZipLocket (144540244) wrote:
Angi (187344482) wrote:How do you visit a public place with 3 buddies?

3 ways.
1. have buddy event to do it in games. personally invite buddies to come meet you..
2. perssonally ask 2 buddies to meet you.. click on buddy and Message, your see thru avi pops up and talks to them. ( if they are in edit they do not see you.) I do this and copy paste to each individually like.
3. add buddies as you are there.
Many choose the last way and then they 'delete the person' right after. I kinda think if a person does this a lot the payback for this baby behavior is not good. little avis have feelings and many do these events to get more buddies.

its a good way to chitty chat and meet folks too :)



Hello could you please tell me how to put one item up for auction in the storyline
YoVille Lover
User avatar
Angi (187344482)
YoWorld Level: 45
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 21, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Storyline

Postby prixk (174882712) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:39 am

Angi (187344482) wrote:CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PUT AN ITEM UP FOR AUCTION IN STORYLINE? :wailing:

You click on the auction house icon at the bottom of your screen. It's a hammer-like icon in brown and red. After you click on it, go to 'My Items" section. There you can pick any item from your inventory that you want to sell/auction. After you have chosen the item just fill in the rest of the details on the right side. :)
Wanna Pay Me A Visit? :bye:
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h67672434

"..." •~•~•~•~•~• I’m still stuck in these chains clinging on to me.
In the end we’re all alone, no matter how many relationships we seem to have.
User avatar
prixk (174882712)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 1485
Forum Title: YoFollower


Return to "How To" and General Game Play Questions