HELP! Need tips to organize inventory.

Players helping other players learn the ins and outs of YoWorld.

HELP! Need tips to organize inventory.

Postby Shaun (184354312) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:04 pm

HELP! :?: I need tips and ideas for organizing my inventory. :idea: Thanks in advance for sharing. :D HAGYD! :bye:
User avatar
Shaun (184354312)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 30, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 7
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: HELP! Need tips to organize inventory.

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Shaun (184354312) wrote:HELP! :?: I need tips and ideas for organizing my inventory. :idea: Thanks in advance for sharing. :D HAGYD! :bye:


Hey Shaun.
I found this thread

Lots of helpful tips there. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8123
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: HELP! Need tips to organize inventory.

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:31 pm

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
Shaun (184354312) wrote:HELP! :?: I need tips and ideas for organizing my inventory. :idea: Thanks in advance for sharing. :D HAGYD! :bye:


Hey Shaun.
I found this thread

Lots of helpful tips there. :thumbsup:


that link does not work for me .
Image
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
User avatar
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 8704
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In Your Computer

Re: HELP! Need tips to organize inventory.

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:56 pm

ZipLocket (144540244) wrote:
Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
Shaun (184354312) wrote:HELP! :?: I need tips and ideas for organizing my inventory. :idea: Thanks in advance for sharing. :D HAGYD! :bye:


Hey Shaun.
I found this thread

Lots of helpful tips there. :thumbsup:


that link does not work for me .


Strange, it works fine here.

Try this one: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=185134&hilit=organize+inventory&p=4096065&view=show#p4096065
User avatar
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8123
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: HELP! Need tips to organize inventory.

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:14 pm

nope..
not that either.

who owns forums. players or the staff?
Image
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
User avatar
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 8704
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In Your Computer


Return to "How To" and General Game Play Questions