Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Players helping other players learn the ins and outs of YoWorld.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:28 pm

:)
Image
Complete list of YoWorld release codes
❥Somer ❥mauiencar ❥Ash
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18980
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Actually begun playing February 11, 2015.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Wed May 02, 2018 7:51 am

Great thread.. Thank You
Bookmarked for reference :thumbsup:
This is Manchester: We do things differently here
Image
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you & you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine
User avatar

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 4568
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:03 am

Undecided (185859185) wrote:Great thread.. Thank You
Bookmarked for reference :thumbsup:

:hug:
Image
Complete list of YoWorld release codes
❥Somer ❥mauiencar ❥Ash
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18980
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Actually begun playing February 11, 2015.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sun May 06, 2018 11:21 am

;)
Image
Complete list of YoWorld release codes
❥Somer ❥mauiencar ❥Ash
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18980
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Actually begun playing February 11, 2015.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:58 pm

;)
Image
Complete list of YoWorld release codes
❥Somer ❥mauiencar ❥Ash
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18980
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Actually begun playing February 11, 2015.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:58 pm

;)
Image
Complete list of YoWorld release codes
❥Somer ❥mauiencar ❥Ash
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18980
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Actually begun playing February 11, 2015.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Pacy (1198570) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:58 am

Thank you Liam. :)

This list is really useful :thumbsup:
User avatar
Pacy (1198570)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6498
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Zagreb, Croatia <3

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Tue May 15, 2018 10:18 am

Pacy (1198570) wrote:Thank you Liam. :)

This list is really useful :thumbsup:

:heart:
Image
Complete list of YoWorld release codes
❥Somer ❥mauiencar ❥Ash
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18980
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Actually begun playing February 11, 2015.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Denna (10205906) » Tue May 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Renee (108305250) wrote:this should be a sticky.................. :thumbsup:


Agreed :thumbsup:

Thank you Liam :thumbsup: :hug:
Image
Ty vm for my siggy MissT! Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7695
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Always one step ahead...

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Fri May 18, 2018 5:06 pm

:)
Image
Complete list of YoWorld release codes
❥Somer ❥mauiencar ❥Ash
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18980
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Actually begun playing February 11, 2015.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby caroline (187533966) » Mon May 21, 2018 8:04 am

o hi everybody, :heart: i'm new in this game and i can't understand the codes,are they a codes to get free items?i don't know!
I was wondering if someone could explain what they are?Id appreciate it! :) Thanks! :heart: :thumbsup:
User avatar
caroline (187533966)
YoWorld Level: 45
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Mon May 21, 2018 8:56 am

caroline (187533966) wrote:o hi everybody, :heart: i'm new in this game and i can't understand the codes,are they a codes to get free items?i don't know!
I was wondering if someone could explain what they are?Id appreciate it! :) Thanks! :heart: :thumbsup:


Welcome to Yo and Welcome to the forum!

No, caroline. These are codes that BVG assigns to each theme so that items can be more easily searched in your inventory and in the auction house.

For example: HW2017 is last Halloween. Specific themes within Halloween are also coded, such as MR2017 (Monster Reunion)

The complete updated code list can also be found under the HELP tab above your game screen. First Topic Area: Game Basics!

:bye:
ImageImage
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16533
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:58 am

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
caroline (187533966) wrote:o hi everybody, :heart: i'm new in this game and i can't understand the codes,are they a codes to get free items?i don't know!
I was wondering if someone could explain what they are?Id appreciate it! :) Thanks! :heart: :thumbsup:


Welcome to Yo and Welcome to the forum!

No, caroline. These are codes that BVG assigns to each theme so that items can be more easily searched in your inventory and in the auction house.

For example: HW2017 is last Halloween. Specific themes within Halloween are also coded, such as MR2017 (Monster Reunion)

The complete updated code list can also be found under the HELP tab above your game screen. First Topic Area: Game Basics!

:bye:


My post is actually a lot more correct than BVG's! Theirs doesn't include some of the codes mine does.
Image
Complete list of YoWorld release codes
❥Somer ❥mauiencar ❥Ash
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18980
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Actually begun playing February 11, 2015.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Mon May 21, 2018 11:01 am

Liam (130695460) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
caroline (187533966) wrote:o hi everybody, :heart: i'm new in this game and i can't understand the codes,are they a codes to get free items?i don't know!
I was wondering if someone could explain what they are?Id appreciate it! :) Thanks! :heart: :thumbsup:


Welcome to Yo and Welcome to the forum!

No, caroline. These are codes that BVG assigns to each theme so that items can be more easily searched in your inventory and in the auction house.

For example: HW2017 is last Halloween. Specific themes within Halloween are also coded, such as MR2017 (Monster Reunion)

The complete updated code list can also be found under the HELP tab above your game screen. First Topic Area: Game Basics!

:bye:


My post is actually a lot more correct than BVG's! Theirs doesn't include some of the codes mine does.


:love: :hug: :rose:
ImageImage
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16533
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Sassy Sue (9436897) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:49 am

I misses Zombies!!!! I want a do over! :shocked: :sick: :'(
User avatar

Sassy Sue (9436897)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 280
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat May 26, 2018 9:01 pm

:)
Image
Complete list of YoWorld release codes
❥Somer ❥mauiencar ❥Ash
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18980
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Actually begun playing February 11, 2015.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Elodie (8418962) » Mon May 28, 2018 6:15 pm

Commenting so I can find it easier later on :p

Thank you for this list, Liam!
User avatar
Elodie (8418962)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 236
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Mon May 28, 2018 6:29 pm

Elodie (8418962) wrote:Commenting so I can find it easier later on :p

Thank you for this list, Liam!


You're welcome!
Image
Complete list of YoWorld release codes
❥Somer ❥mauiencar ❥Ash
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18980
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Actually begun playing February 11, 2015.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed May 30, 2018 10:50 am

:)
Image
Complete list of YoWorld release codes
❥Somer ❥mauiencar ❥Ash
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18980
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Actually begun playing February 11, 2015.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Brendastar OWLS (119856842) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:21 am

Thank you going to print this out so i have it
User avatar

Brendastar OWLS (119856842)
YoWorld Level: 347
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 905
Forum Title: YoSupporter

PreviousNext

Return to "How To" and General Game Play Questions