Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Players helping other players learn the ins and outs of YoWorld.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Pammie (120964011) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Pammie (120964011) wrote:Do you know the code for the items released for the Discarded Dollhouse? I couldn't find it in the list. Thank you for posting all of these codes. They are very helpful


Honey I Shrunk the Yo SY2016

Thank you so much. You do a lot to help others Yo's
User avatar

Pammie (120964011)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 116
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:30 pm

Pammie (120964011) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Pammie (120964011) wrote:Do you know the code for the items released for the Discarded Dollhouse? I couldn't find it in the list. Thank you for posting all of these codes. They are very helpful


Honey I Shrunk the Yo SY2016

Thank you so much. You do a lot to help others Yo's


:hug: :heart:
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23798
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Jeffrey (136030073) » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:00 am

Thank you for the helpful list of codes for the items for the calendar events. when I looking at the timeless event rewards today I was like "dang I wish I kept track of the new items for the past calendar events that I didn't unlock yet"

I wish there was a place that shows you all the items from each calendar event so that way I know what the items that I didn't unlock are.

I see that there's threads for the certain tiers for the calendar events but the items aren't listed.
User avatar
Jeffrey (136030073)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 580
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:00 am

:D
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23798
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:59 pm

hey Leeum, do the items with the code TF2014 go with the Farm House 2014?
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10432
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:33 am

Theresa (122233016) wrote:hey Leeum, do the items with the code TF2014 go with the Farm House 2014?


I think so :)
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23798
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Theresa (122233016) » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:19 am

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Theresa (122233016) wrote:hey Leeum, do the items with the code TF2014 go with the Farm House 2014?


I think so :)

cool thanks Leeum... there didn't seem to be anything else so thought it might be :D :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar

Theresa (122233016)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 10432
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: My living room, UK

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:30 pm

:)
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23798
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:26 pm

:D
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23798
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Sadie (186138414) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:43 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:Please note:
  • This only includes items/themes 2014 & after. (i.e. BVG themes)
  • Codes don't always follow the same pattern SP2014 / SK2015 are both Steampunk themes in different years.
  • If you'd like to find specific theme codes or sections, you can do so by pressing CTRL + F or CMD + F and entering them. (this may not work if theme codes have been used throughout numerous years)
  • I've tried to keep themes in order of release.
  • Some VIP items are tied to a theme code, but have 'VIP' in the item name.

I'll try to keep this updated!

2014:
Canada Day 2014 - no code
Fourth of July 2014 - FoJ2014
Cool New Random Stuff - no code
Snow Princess - SP2014
Summer Fashion - SF2014
Modern Furniture - no code
Royal Throne - RT2014
Steampunk - SP2014
Zombie Survival - ZS2014
Costume Party - CP2014
General Halloween (incl. Asylum 2014 items) - HW2014
Funky Hairstyles - FH2014
Thanksgiving/Fall - TF2014
Black Friday - BF2014
Cyber Monday - CYM2014
Christmas/Holidays 2014 (incl. Space Doctor) - XM2014
New Years - NY2014

2015:
Funky Hairstyles - FH2015 (these hairs were in a YoCash deal mystery box)
Winter Vacation - WV2015
Tropical Getaway - TG2015
Valentine's 2015 - XO2015
The YoBowl 2015 - YB2015
The Yammy Awards - YA2015
Chinese New Year - CY2015
Chinese New Year Dragon Glasses - CNY2015 (from a YoCash deal)
The Yoscars - YO2015
YoCake Bakery - CB2015
Spring 2015 - ST2015
St Patrick's Day 2015 - SP2015
Easter 2015 - ER2015
April Fools 2015 - AF2015
Cabaret 2015 - CA2015
Farm Frenzy - FF2015
Earth Day 2015 - ED2015
Cinco De Mayo 2015 - CM2015
Right Rainbow Shark Costume - MISC2015 (from a YoCash deal)
1st YoWorld Anniversary - AV2015
YoFashion Show - YF2015
Design Contest Winners - DC2015
Professions 2015 - PS2015
Medieval Fantasy - MF2015
Canada Day 2015 - CD2015
Fourth of July 2015 - FJ2015
Facebook Deals 2015 - FB2015
Steampunk Airship - SK2015
Contemporary Summer 2015 - CS2015
25th Podcast - PC2015
Fairytales 2015 - FT2015
Back to School - BS2015 (some of this was from YoCash Deals)
Dinosaur Park - DP2015
Oktober Fest 2015 - OF2015
Halloween 2015 (incl. Atramentous Asylum, Twisted Treehouse, Creepy Carnival, Mysterious Manor) - HW2015
Back to the Past to the Future - BTF2015
Thanksgiving/Fall 2015 - TF2015
Black Friday 2015 - BF2015
Cyber Monday 2015 - CYM2015
Holidays 2015 (incl. Ice Kingdom, Hanukkah, Victorian Christmas, North Pole) - XM2015
YoSurvivor - YS2015
Space Wars - SW2015
Christmas Design Contest - CC2015
New Years 2015 - XM2015 (only a small release)

2016:
Year End Yard Sale - YE2016
Totally Eighties - TE2016
(Anti)Valentine's Day 2016 - XO2016
Australia Day - AD2016
Groundhog Day - GD2016
Chinese New Year - CNY2016
Mardi Gras 2016 - MG2016
St Patrick's Day 2016 - SP2016
Presidents Day 2016 - PD2016
Continental Cruise - CC2016
Yoscars 2016 - YO2016
Celtic Fantasy - CF2016
Easter Sweets - ES2016
April Fools 2016 (Crayon theme) - AF2016
Honey I Shrunk The Yo! - SY2016
Spring Fling - ST2016
1920s Parisian Spring - PS2016
Earth Day 2016 - ED2016
Viking Anniversary (YoWorld's 2nd) - AV2016
Starter Items - NPB2016
Space Odyssey - SO2016
Retro Sci-Fi - SO2016
Victoria Day(unsure of name) - VD2016
Memorial Day 2016 - MD2016
Exclusives 2016 (unsure of name) - EX2016
Japanese Getaway - JG2016
Undersea Adventure - UA2016
Father's Day 2016 - FD2016
Summer Solstice - SS2016
Roadtrip 2016 - RT2016
Canada Day 2016 - CD2016
Fourth of July 2016 - FJ2016
Facebook Deals - FB2016 (items came from YoCash deals)
VIP Celebration - VPC2016
Summer Calendar - SC2016
UK Fashion - UK2016
Yonksy - UK2016
Pocket Pals - PP2016
Street Style Design Contest - DC2016
Christmas in July - XJ2016
Amusement Park 2016 - AP2016
Summer Sale Sundays - AP2016
50th Podcast - PC2016
YoUniversity - YU2016
Coupon Book Deals - YU2016
Yard Sale 2016 - YS2016
Furniture Design Contest - DC2016
Halloween 2016 (incl. Screaming Suburbia, Haunted Hotel, Mad Mutations, Potions) - HW2016
Ghastly Giving Tree - HW2016
Halloween Design Contest - DC2016
Autumn Harvest - TF2016 (some are tagged FC2016)
Black Friday Coupon Book - TF2016/BF2016/CYM2016
Black Friday - BF2016
Cyber Monday 2016 - CYM2016
Christmas 2016 (incl. Santa's Workshop, Country Christmas, Hat Boxes, Holiday Horror, Hanukkah) - XM2016
Christmas Design Contest - XM2016
Lottery - LO2016
Rockin' New Years - NY2016

2017:
Winter Carnival - WC2017
Ancient Egypt - AE2017
Chinese New Year 2017 - CNY2017
Groundhog Day - GD2017
Valentine's Day 2017 - XO2017
Superb Owl (Superbowl) - SB2017
Mardi Gras 2017 - MG2017
Yoscars 2017 - YO2017
St Patrick's Day 2017 - SP2017
Secret Garden - SG2017
Spring Cleaning Donation Station - DS2017
April Fools (Upside Down) - AF2017
Spring Wedding - SW2017
Easter 2017 - ER2017
Tuscan Winery - TW2017
Earth Day 2017 - ED2017
Mexican Fiesta - MF2017
Yonksy (Mexico) - MF2017
YoWorld 3rd Anniversary - AV2017
YO3 Bounce Pads - YA2017
Mother's Week - MW2017
Deep Space Dystopia - SD2017
Memorial Day 2017 - MD2017
Safari Expedition - SE2017
Father's Day - FD2017
Pirate Adventure - PA2017
Canadian Camping Trip - CT2017
Fourth of July - FJ2017
Slots Rewards - SL2017
New York 1940s - NF2017
40s Design Contest Winners - NF2017
Entrance Actions - EA2017
Cape Cod 2017 - CC2017
Summer Fun - SF2017
YoStock 2017 - YS2017
YoDale High - YH2017
Culinary Creations - CU2017
Monster Reunion - MR2017 HW2017
Possessed Park - PP2017 HW2017
Salem Sorcery - SS2017 HW2017
Poker Dice Halloween/Fall Rewards - PD2017
Halloween Design Contest - DC2017
Rustic Fall - TF2017
Toy Tower - TT2017 XM2017
Black Friday - BF2017
Holiday Train - XT2017 XM2017
Ice Village - IV2017 XM2017
Hanukkah - HK2017 XM2017
New Years - NY2017

2018:
Deep in the Jungle - DJ2018
Big Food World - FW2018
Fifty Shades of Yo/Valentine's 2018 - XO2018
Winter Olympics / Lest We Forget - HI2018
Hidden Treasures - HT2018
Springtime San Francisco - SF2018
St Patrick's Day - SP2018
Quaint Countryside/Easter 2018 - ER2018
Arabian Nights - AN2018
Boardwalk Casino - BC2018
YoWorld’s 10th Anniversary - AV2018
Mount YOlympus - MY2018
Provincial Town - PT2018
Western Frontier - WF2018
Mediterranean Getaway - MG2018
Magic Academy - MA2018
YoValley Estates - YE2018
Atlantic Voyage - AT2018
Japanese Journey - JJ2018
Fairytale Storybook - FS2018
YoValley Zoo - YZ2018
Eighties Miami - EM2018
Castle Dracula - CD2018 HW2018
Trick or Treat - TT2018 HW2018
Lost City of Atlantis - LA2018
Fall on the Farm - TF2018
Victorian Christmas - VC2018 XM2018
Family Christmas - FC2018 XM2018
Downtown Countdown - NY2018

2019:
January Classic Decor Crates / Medieval Slice Through - RJE2019
Medieval Mastery - MM2019
Carefree Fifties - CF2019
Romantic Getaway - XO2019
Australian Adventure - AU2019
Tiny Home Living - TH2019
Leprechaun Forest - SP2019
The Big Game, Chinese New Year(1 Item) - HI2019
International Woman's Day (1 Item) - FI2019

Neighbour Visit Chests:
Winter Mystery Chest - WMC2016
Spring Mystery Chest - STC2016
Winter Mystery Chests - WMC2017
Spring Mystery Chests - SMC2017
Spring Mystery Chests - SMC2018
Winter Mystery Chests - WMC2018

Monthly Calendars:
A lot of calendars have the free items listed under other theme codes.
Summer Calendar - CAL2017
January Calendar - CJA2018
February Calendar - CFE2018
March Calendar - CMA2018
April Calendar - CAP2018
May Calendar - CMY2018
June Calendar - CJU2018
July Calendar - CJL2018
August Calendar - CAU2018
September Calendar - CSE2018
October Calendar - COT2018
November Calendar - CNO2018
December Calendar - CDE2018
January Calendar - CJA2019
February Calendar - CFE2019

Events:
2017:
Poker Dice Event - PD2017
Selfie Quest Event - SR2017
October Event - OE2017
December Event - DE2017
2018:
Lunar Event - Contemporary Items - EFE2018
Decor Challenge - Industrial Items - EMA2018
Spring Sticker Event - Scandinavian Items - EAP2018
Casino Chip Event - CCE2018
Tour De YoWorld Event - French Country Items - AMY2018
Summer Kick Off Event - Bohemian/70s Items - EJU2018
Mid Summer Decor Event - Shabby Chic Items - EJL2018
End of Summer Outfit Challenges - Beach Getaway Items - EAU2018
Island Treasure Event - Sleepy Items - WSE2018
Spooky Spooktober Event - Day of the Dead Items - EOT2018
Fall Adventure Event - Rustic Fall Items - ENO2018
Winter Holiday Event - Santa's Workshop/Elf/Traditional Christmas - EDE2018
2019:
Timeless Adventures - Contemporary Items - EJA2019
Romancing the Yos - Terrific Tropical Items - EFE2019

Other theme codes:
VIP Exclusives - Monthly Gifts, and VIP Store Items - VIP2016/17/18/19
Free Items - FI2016/17/18/19
Holiday Items - HI2018/19
Monthly Exclusives - ME2016/17/18/19 (July 2016 and after)
YoWorld Mobile Companion App - YM2016/17
YoWorld Mobile Companion App - YMCA2017/18/19
Level Up Deal Rewards - LVL2018
Poker Dice Events - PDE2016/17/18/19
YoWorld Desktop App Rewards - EII2018/19

If you have any questions or missed theme codes, just let me know!


Oh my goodness, this is amazing! Thank you for this, Leeum! :shocked: :heart: :hug:
“You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”
― William Wilberforce
User avatar

Sadie (186138414)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 21, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 987
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: My original YoWorld start date is February 2009.

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Tracy (121477423) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:04 am

thank you very much :D Leeum for all the codes! its so easy to forget :?: what the letters mean.
User avatar

Tracy (121477423)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 48
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: on a lake somewhere

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Mery (129570097) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:32 pm

:angel: :balloon: :D :gift: :gift: :heart: :trophy: :phone: :drink: :dog :cake: :
Leeum (130695460) wrote:Please note:
  • This only includes items/themes 2014 & after. (i.e. BVG themes)
  • Codes don't always follow the same pattern SP2014 / SK2015 are both Steampunk themes in different years.
  • If you'd like to find specific theme codes or sections, you can do so by pressing CTRL + F or CMD + F and entering them. (this may not work if theme codes have been used throughout numerous years)
  • I've tried to keep themes in order of release.
  • Some VIP items are tied to a theme code, but have 'VIP' in the item name.

I'll try to keep this updated!

2014:
Canada Day 2014 - no code
Fourth of July 2014 - FoJ2014
Cool New Random Stuff - no code
Snow Princess - SP2014
Summer Fashion - SF2014
Modern Furniture - no code
Royal Throne - RT2014
Steampunk - SP2014
Zombie Survival - ZS2014
Costume Party - CP2014
General Halloween (incl. Asylum 2014 items) - HW2014
Funky Hairstyles - FH2014
Thanksgiving/Fall - TF2014
Black Friday - BF2014
Cyber Monday - CYM2014
Christmas/Holidays 2014 (incl. Space Doctor) - XM2014
New Years - NY2014

2015:
Funky Hairstyles - FH2015 (these hairs were in a YoCash deal mystery box)
Winter Vacation - WV2015
Tropical Getaway - TG2015
Valentine's 2015 - XO2015
The YoBowl 2015 - YB2015
The Yammy Awards - YA2015
Chinese New Year - CY2015
Chinese New Year Dragon Glasses - CNY2015 (from a YoCash deal)
The Yoscars - YO2015
YoCake Bakery - CB2015
Spring 2015 - ST2015
St Patrick's Day 2015 - SP2015
Easter 2015 - ER2015
April Fools 2015 - AF2015
Cabaret 2015 - CA2015
Farm Frenzy - FF2015
Earth Day 2015 - ED2015
Cinco De Mayo 2015 - CM2015
Right Rainbow Shark Costume - MISC2015 (from a YoCash deal)
1st YoWorld Anniversary - AV2015
YoFashion Show - YF2015
Design Contest Winners - DC2015
Professions 2015 - PS2015
Medieval Fantasy - MF2015
Canada Day 2015 - CD2015
Fourth of July 2015 - FJ2015
Facebook Deals 2015 - FB2015
Steampunk Airship - SK2015
Contemporary Summer 2015 - CS2015
25th Podcast - PC2015
Fairytales 2015 - FT2015
Back to School - BS2015 (some of this was from YoCash Deals)
Dinosaur Park - DP2015
Oktober Fest 2015 - OF2015
Halloween 2015 (incl. Atramentous Asylum, Twisted Treehouse, Creepy Carnival, Mysterious Manor) - HW2015
Back to the Past to the Future - BTF2015
Thanksgiving/Fall 2015 - TF2015
Black Friday 2015 - BF2015
Cyber Monday 2015 - CYM2015
Holidays 2015 (incl. Ice Kingdom, Hanukkah, Victorian Christmas, North Pole) - XM2015
YoSurvivor - YS2015
Space Wars - SW2015
Christmas Design Contest - CC2015
New Years 2015 - XM2015 (only a small release)

2016:
Year End Yard Sale - YE2016
Totally Eighties - TE2016
(Anti)Valentine's Day 2016 - XO2016
Australia Day - AD2016
Groundhog Day - GD2016
Chinese New Year - CNY2016
Mardi Gras 2016 - MG2016
St Patrick's Day 2016 - SP2016
Presidents Day 2016 - PD2016
Continental Cruise - CC2016
Yoscars 2016 - YO2016
Celtic Fantasy - CF2016
Easter Sweets - ES2016
April Fools 2016 (Crayon theme) - AF2016
Honey I Shrunk The Yo! - SY2016
Spring Fling - ST2016
1920s Parisian Spring - PS2016
Earth Day 2016 - ED2016
Viking Anniversary (YoWorld's 2nd) - AV2016
Starter Items - NPB2016
Space Odyssey - SO2016
Retro Sci-Fi - SO2016
Victoria Day(unsure of name) - VD2016
Memorial Day 2016 - MD2016
Exclusives 2016 (unsure of name) - EX2016
Japanese Getaway - JG2016
Undersea Adventure - UA2016
Father's Day 2016 - FD2016
Summer Solstice - SS2016
Roadtrip 2016 - RT2016
Canada Day 2016 - CD2016
Fourth of July 2016 - FJ2016
Facebook Deals - FB2016 (items came from YoCash deals)
VIP Celebration - VPC2016
Summer Calendar - SC2016
UK Fashion - UK2016
Yonksy - UK2016
Pocket Pals - PP2016
Street Style Design Contest - DC2016
Christmas in July - XJ2016
Amusement Park 2016 - AP2016
Summer Sale Sundays - AP2016
50th Podcast - PC2016
YoUniversity - YU2016
Coupon Book Deals - YU2016
Yard Sale 2016 - YS2016
Furniture Design Contest - DC2016
Halloween 2016 (incl. Screaming Suburbia, Haunted Hotel, Mad Mutations, Potions) - HW2016
Ghastly Giving Tree - HW2016
Halloween Design Contest - DC2016
Autumn Harvest - TF2016 (some are tagged FC2016)
Black Friday Coupon Book - TF2016/BF2016/CYM2016
Black Friday - BF2016
Cyber Monday 2016 - CYM2016
Christmas 2016 (incl. Santa's Workshop, Country Christmas, Hat Boxes, Holiday Horror, Hanukkah) - XM2016
Christmas Design Contest - XM2016
Lottery - LO2016
Rockin' New Years - NY2016

2017:
Winter Carnival - WC2017
Ancient Egypt - AE2017
Chinese New Year 2017 - CNY2017
Groundhog Day - GD2017
Valentine's Day 2017 - XO2017
Superb Owl (Superbowl) - SB2017
Mardi Gras 2017 - MG2017
Yoscars 2017 - YO2017
St Patrick's Day 2017 - SP2017
Secret Garden - SG2017
Spring Cleaning Donation Station - DS2017
April Fools (Upside Down) - AF2017
Spring Wedding - SW2017
Easter 2017 - ER2017
Tuscan Winery - TW2017
Earth Day 2017 - ED2017
Mexican Fiesta - MF2017
Yonksy (Mexico) - MF2017
YoWorld 3rd Anniversary - AV2017
YO3 Bounce Pads - YA2017
Mother's Week - MW2017
Deep Space Dystopia - SD2017
Memorial Day 2017 - MD2017
Safari Expedition - SE2017
Father's Day - FD2017
Pirate Adventure - PA2017
Canadian Camping Trip - CT2017
Fourth of July - FJ2017
Slots Rewards - SL2017
New York 1940s - NF2017
40s Design Contest Winners - NF2017
Entrance Actions - EA2017
Cape Cod 2017 - CC2017
Summer Fun - SF2017
YoStock 2017 - YS2017
YoDale High - YH2017
Culinary Creations - CU2017
Monster Reunion - MR2017 HW2017
Possessed Park - PP2017 HW2017
Salem Sorcery - SS2017 HW2017
Poker Dice Halloween/Fall Rewards - PD2017
Halloween Design Contest - DC2017
Rustic Fall - TF2017
Toy Tower - TT2017 XM2017
Black Friday - BF2017
Holiday Train - XT2017 XM2017
Ice Village - IV2017 XM2017
Hanukkah - HK2017 XM2017
New Years - NY2017

2018:
Deep in the Jungle - DJ2018
Big Food World - FW2018
Fifty Shades of Yo/Valentine's 2018 - XO2018
Winter Olympics / Lest We Forget - HI2018
Hidden Treasures - HT2018
Springtime San Francisco - SF2018
St Patrick's Day - SP2018
Quaint Countryside/Easter 2018 - ER2018
Arabian Nights - AN2018
Boardwalk Casino - BC2018
YoWorld’s 10th Anniversary - AV2018
Mount YOlympus - MY2018
Provincial Town - PT2018
Western Frontier - WF2018
Mediterranean Getaway - MG2018
Magic Academy - MA2018
YoValley Estates - YE2018
Atlantic Voyage - AT2018
Japanese Journey - JJ2018
Fairytale Storybook - FS2018
YoValley Zoo - YZ2018
Eighties Miami - EM2018
Castle Dracula - CD2018 HW2018
Trick or Treat - TT2018 HW2018
Lost City of Atlantis - LA2018
Fall on the Farm - TF2018
Victorian Christmas - VC2018 XM2018
Family Christmas - FC2018 XM2018
Downtown Countdown - NY2018

2019:
January Classic Decor Crates / Medieval Slice Through - RJE2019
Medieval Mastery - MM2019
Carefree Fifties - CF2019
Romantic Getaway - XO2019
Australian Adventure - AU2019
Tiny Home Living - TH2019
Leprechaun Forest - SP2019
Icelandic Escape - IE2019
The Big Game, Chinese New Year(1 Item) - HI2019
International Woman's Day (1 Item) - FI2019

Neighbour Visit Chests:
Winter Mystery Chest - WMC2016
Spring Mystery Chest - STC2016
Winter Mystery Chests - WMC2017
Spring Mystery Chests - SMC2017
Spring Mystery Chests - SMC2018
Winter Mystery Chests - WMC2018

Monthly Calendars:
A lot of calendars have the free items listed under other theme codes.
Summer Calendar - CAL2017
January Calendar - CJA2018
February Calendar - CFE2018
March Calendar - CMA2018
April Calendar - CAP2018
May Calendar - CMY2018
June Calendar - CJU2018
July Calendar - CJL2018
August Calendar - CAU2018
September Calendar - CSE2018
October Calendar - COT2018
November Calendar - CNO2018
December Calendar - CDE2018
January Calendar - CJA2019
February Calendar - CFE2019

Events:
2017:
Poker Dice Event - PD2017
Selfie Quest Event - SR2017
October Event - OE2017
December Event - DE2017
2018:
Lunar Event - Contemporary Items - EFE2018
Decor Challenge - Industrial Items - EMA2018
Spring Sticker Event - Scandinavian Items - EAP2018
Casino Chip Event - CCE2018
Tour De YoWorld Event - French Country Items - AMY2018
Summer Kick Off Event - Bohemian/70s Items - EJU2018
Mid Summer Decor Event - Shabby Chic Items - EJL2018
End of Summer Outfit Challenges - Beach Getaway Items - EAU2018
Island Treasure Event - Sleepy Items - WSE2018
Spooky Spooktober Event - Day of the Dead Items - EOT2018
Fall Adventure Event - Rustic Fall Items - ENO2018
Winter Holiday Event - Santa's Workshop/Elf/Traditional Christmas - EDE2018
2019:
Timeless Adventures - Contemporary Items - EJA2019
Romancing the Yos - Terrific Tropical Items - EFE2019

Other theme codes:
VIP Exclusives - Monthly Gifts, and VIP Store Items - VIP2016/17/18/19
Free Items - FI2016/17/18/19
Holiday Items - HI2018/19
Monthly Exclusives - ME2016/17/18/19 (July 2016 and after)
YoWorld Mobile Companion App - YM2016/17
YoWorld Mobile Companion App - YMCA2017/18/19
Level Up Deal Rewards - LVL2018
Poker Dice Events - PDE2016/17/18/19
YoWorld Desktop App Rewards - EII2018/19

If you have any questions or missed theme codes, just let me know!
User avatar
Mery (129570097)
YoWorld Level: 220
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:03 pm

:D
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23798
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Invalid (169755914) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:22 am

thanks hunty xo
Image
User avatar
Invalid (169755914)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 09, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 542
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:54 pm

i wish i could pin this to my dashboard
.......................................xo JoyceCHoice ox ..........................
Image
Is it just our bodies? Are we both losing our minds? Is the only reason you're holding me tonight 'cause we're scared to be lonely?
MY WISHLIST (click here)
User avatar

xo JoyceCHoice ox (180728982)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 11007
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:12 am

Thanks for putting in the EAP2019 code in so quickly you're a life saver :hug:

Where are the items on the database though? Or do we have nothing yet? :(
Image Image
"Have courage and be kind." ♛
User avatar
PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 264
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17190
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Writing essays, eating pringles and running after my puppy

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat May 04, 2019 3:48 pm

:D
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23798
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby DeeDee (13269711) » Sat May 11, 2019 9:19 pm

Thank you, this helps so much. :)
User avatar

DeeDee (13269711)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby QueenLinda (114692781) » Sat May 18, 2019 1:05 pm

Wow!! This is amazing! I just found this, I have wrote to BVG to update the list ongame from the Help button and got a response that left me thinking it won't ever be at full potentinal. Great to see someone being proactive! THANKS LEEUM!!!!!! ;)
User avatar

QueenLinda (114692781)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Full List of Theme/Item Release Codes

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sat May 18, 2019 1:29 pm

QueenLINDA (114692781) wrote:Wow!! This is amazing! I just found this, I have wrote to BVG to update the list ongame from the Help button and got a response that left me thinking it won't ever be at full potentinal. Great to see someone being proactive! THANKS LEEUM!!!!!! ;)

:hug:
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23798
Forum Title: YoCrazy

PreviousNext

Return to "How To" and General Game Play Questions