Need help!

Players helping other players learn the ins and outs of YoWorld.

Need help!

Postby Sprite (134329599) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:37 pm

Somewhere in my inventory are those triangle things you put on the floor of modular homes so you can move between rooms. I have no idea what they are called. Anyone know?
User avatar
Sprite (134329599)
YoWorld Level: 229
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009
Forum Posts: 29
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Need help!

Postby NayunH (134755823) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:52 am

Hi Sprite :heart:

Just search up Arrow in your inventory list. They have their own pairings so pay attention to the codes!
User avatar
NayunH (134755823)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 13, 2009
Forum Posts: 116
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Need help!

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:13 am

They are called teleport arrows :thumbsup:
User avatar

Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
Forum Posts: 293
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Ontario, Canada

Return to "How To" and General Game Play Questions