Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE READ

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Chia (11636316) » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:46 pm

Hello,

While doing jobs, Party entertainer --> Michael A's Castle (the last room in the first jobs). I can't finish the castle. In the last room, there are no people to bop. Yet it says I'm only 52% complete. I have cleaned my history and all that stufff. No change.

Love the game. Thank you! :D :angel:
Chia (11636316)
YoWorld Level: 235
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Carrie (2027987) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:04 pm

Still can't use the desktop version of the game. You were promoting it in the game, but it does not work?? Will it be fixed?

Carrie (2027987)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 15, 2008

Forum Posts: 49
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Denise (5190632) » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:02 pm

I was trying to do my quest and the server keeps dumping me. After 5 times, I give up. I'm just not going to do them any more. It took me over an hour the first time, and now I just don't care anymore. 2 hours wasted.
Denise (5190632)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 16, 2008

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Lyce (153550612) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:01 pm

Yeah, I am having trouble getting into the game on the free version. Keeps loading and bouncing side to side. What's going on? I cannot play on my laptop that has the YoWorld app installed due it being broken down, so I am using someone else's. I had no problem last time until now. When will I be able to get back into the game and play? Or am I kicked out now.

Come in and Visit Me

Lyce (153550612)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 17, 2010

Forum Posts: 1467
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby STEVE VIP (134857984) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:58 am

21ST MESSAGE AND 2ND TO BVG STILL CANT VISIT MY OTHER HOUSES TO PUT THINGS IN STILL TURN INTO A SMALL HEADLESS MAN WHEN I VISIT MY OTHER HOMES, STILL NO HELP FROM YOUS, ITS A DISGRACE OVER 2 WEEKS NOW NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY IM FED UP JUST LIKE ALOT OF PLAYERS YET YOU DO NOTHING TO HELP
GET ME OF HTML5 OR SORT THE LITTLE HEADLESS MAN OUT SO I CAN VISIT MY OTHER HOMES YOU HAVE CAUSED THIS PROBLEM AND YOU DONT SEEM CAPABLE OF FIXING IT . I AM TOTALLY UTTERLEY FED UP A VIP MEMBER NO HELP NO REPLYS . WHY ARE YOU NOT DOIN ANYTHING WHATS THE PONT INTOOK AWAY PLAYING IF YOU CANT GET IN OTHER HOUSE I CANT BELEIVE THE MESSAGES IVE SENT AND GOT NO REPLY OR EXPLANATION, YOU JUST DONT SEEM TO GIVE A DAM ABOUT US........... GET THE HEADLESS MAN REMOVED . I WANT BE PAYING ANY MORE SUBSCRIPTIONS MONTHLY UNTIL I CAN PLAY AS I USED TO OVER 2 WEEKS AGO. YOU HAVE CAUSED THIS SO WHY NOT RECTIFY IT... :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

STEVE VIP (134857984)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 43

Postby LEATHER OWLS (124560323) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:40 am

I missed the chance to buy ANYTHING from the last theme that was leaving! I am furious! Iam also about to level and receive 35 yc but can't! I have deleted and re-added the app, I have deleted my cookies, tried both app and entrance via FB , I think that for those who have missed the leaving themes, we should be given time to shop in them since we couldn't go in due to this faulty servers. Now I see another one is leaving in 11 days!
LEATHER OWLS (124560323)
YoWorld Level: 349
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 49

Postby STEVE VIP (134857984) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:26 pm

CLEARED CACHE 14 DATS NOW BEYOND A JOKE LAG N STILL CANT VISTE MY OTHER HOMES :grr :grr :grr TURN INTO A HEADLESS SMALL MAN WHEN I VISIT MY OTHER HOMES AND CANT ENTER 23 MESSAGES SENT 2 TICKETS NO REPLY AND NO HELP 14 DAYS IS A JOKE WHY CANT YOU GET RID OF THE HEADLESS MAN OR TAKE ME OFF HTML5 IM TOTALLY FED UP NO HELP AFTER ALL MY MESSAGES STILL NO HELP OR RESOLVEMENT :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr

STEVE VIP (134857984)

Postby Jana (104845746) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:55 pm

although I only have a few it says aren't my neighbors (though they are) when I try to collect hotdogs; a friend can't collect any at all nor can anyone collect hers.
Jana (104845746)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 9

Postby Meg (166941075) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:32 pm

Still very slow, keeps freezing up and can't keep my outfit on every time I refresh the game or go to a different room/area.
Meg (166941075)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2010

Forum Posts: 2

Postby sharniy (114135) » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:14 pm

i cant get into yo its just loading over and over ive tried the app and all the browsers all the same
If vodka was water and I was a duck id swim to the bottom and never come up,
but vodkas not water and im not a duck , so pass me the bottle and shut the heck up .
holy mary mother of god send me down a couple bob

#@NO TRUST AND INCLUSION HERE
sharniy (114135)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2008

Forum Posts: 210
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Rutopia (187438120) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:13 am

it's getting worse, right in the beginning, when I want to look ads for coins or yocash
it gives a gray screen and this message

WebGL is not available. please restart your browser

I can for some reason not installing a print screen in here,
but that's the message that appears in the gray screen, so i can't play the game
also my avatar is naked when starting the game or has no eyes!

please fix :wailing:
Rutopia (187438120)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: May 04, 2017

Forum Posts: 37

Postby Vladimire (146160290) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:31 am

My Outfits are no longer alphabetized getting grey screen havent had that issue in a few weeks now its back.

Vladimire (146160290)
YoWorld Level: 365
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 18, 2010

Forum Posts: 845
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby STEVE VIP (134857984) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:03 pm

I STILL CANT GET IN MY OTHER HOMES THIS IS THE 23RD MESAGE IVE SENT PLUS 2 TICKETS TO BVG THIS IS MY ONLY PROBLEM WHEN I VISIT MY OTHER HOMES I TURN INTO A SMALL HEADLESS MAN AND CANT GET IN THATS MY ONLY PROBLEM 16 DAYSS NOW ALL MY MESSAGES AND NO ONE HAS HELPED ME. I JUST WANT TO GET IN MY OTHER HOMES TO PUT THINGS IN GET RID OF THE HEADLESS MAN FOR ME PLS LET ME PLAY AGAIN LIKE I USED TO IM A GOLD MEMBER AND HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME SO PLS BVG PLS HELP ME TY

STEVE VIP (134857984)

Postby Angel PIC (138995347) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:35 pm

The problem I'm having is when I decorate if I pull an item out of my inventory and dont like how it looks and i put it back it freezes in the putting back stage for around 20 to 25 seconds it takes so long to decorate that I lose connection. It has happened to me during a Gem event and I wasn't able to enter event. At this time I'm not decorating cause it takes to long please fix
Angel PIC (138995347)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 65

Postby Sara ElmsWoodEmric (152335008) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:25 pm

There are still so many bugs that need to be fixed. I know that maintenance was done, but some items that people have been posting in regards to issues are either being overlooked or they are on the list to be fixed. Here is what I have seen as bug issues since the inception of HTML5:

1. The map does not work.
2. The servers can kick people off repeatedly.
3. The rooms can go black or the screens go grey.
4. Issues with freezing.
5. Force refreshes (not regarding maintenance) during decorating.
6. Still cannot get on the beds properly, they still put the player under it and not on it.
7. Issues with avatars becoming headless and naked.
8. Gem challenge events are not working when you click on the icons.

My main questions are: Are these issues ever going to be fixed? Do the Vikings actually look at player concerns? Is maintenance really fixing the bugs (I have yet to see any real fixes)? Why did BVG wait so long to transfer to another platform since it was known that Flash was going to die out since at least 2017?
Sara ElmsWoodEmric (152335008)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 20
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Kliment Mk (187844079) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:52 am

The game is loading, and loading, loading... and can't start :/

Kliment Mk (187844079)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 03, 2021

Forum Posts: 7

Postby Moon Willow (110050448) » Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:22 am

When I try to send gifts I get Invalid token error. I can send 10 at a time sometimes but it has to be a different gift each time. This has been going on since last update. What can I do? I am forced to refresh each time the error pops up. I can play the game normally with anything else.
Moon Willow (110050448)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 1

Postby STEVE VIP (134857984) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:48 am

STILL CANT VISIT OTHER HOMES 25 MESSAGES 3 TICKETS AND STILL NO HELP AT ALL , DONT THINK THEY REALLY CARE HOE MANY MESAGES MUST YOU SEND VISIT MY OTHER HOMES TURN INTO A SMALL HEADLESS PERSON , STILL CANT GET IN HOUSES, ALL THE YOCASH I HAVE SPENT IN MY HOMES AND CANT EVEN GET IN, BUT WHO CARES ABOUT IT,, NOBODY THATS WHO YOU GET NO HELP AT ALL 17 DAYS NOW WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH BVG IS , GOLD MEMBER DONT SEEM TO MATTER HAD NO REPLY AT ALL NOTHING SAID WHEN THIS WILL BE RESOLVED IF THEY CAN, ITS NOT MYFAULT THIS AS HAPPEND IT BVG FAULT IM FED UP ITS BEYOND A JOKE 17 DAYS AND MY HOUSES SIT THRE FULL OF ITEMS AND STILL NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE... WHEN YOU SEND A TICKET AT THE END IT SAY THANKS FOR MAKING BVG GREAT OR SOMETHING TOTALLY RUBBISH AS IT S CRAP A LOAD OF CRAP.........NO ONE CARES PLAYERS AS YOU MUST OF NOTICED ITS GONE ON FAR TO LONG NOW :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr IS THERE ANY POINT IN REPORTING TEY DONT CARE ABOUT THERE PLAYERS A BIG COMPANY TAKES YOUR MONEY NOTHING BACK IN RETURN NOT GOT THE DECENCY TO ANSWER ALL I WANT IS TO GET INMY OTHER HOUSES IM NOT ASKING FOR THE WORLD

STEVE VIP (134857984)

Postby xxBANSHEExx (5099791) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:02 am

This is beginning to be a bit much. I can't even get in to my account through the desktop it just keeps loading and loading then says I am disconnected. Then I log in through my FB account and I don't even get to collect anything for the Zodiac stuff for the month because it didn't pop up so I will miss out on whatever today was. I did all that was said to do. When you put lots of $$ in to game then you get this you begin to get angry and right now that is where |I am at Angry. Clearly the " Bugs " that were supposed to get fixed didn't get fixed. I even did the update and nothing.

xxBANSHEExx (5099791)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 14, 2008

Forum Posts: 4

Postby Moon (120277447) » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:01 am

BEDS, CHAIRS, STOOLS & INTERACTING
When I try sitting, laying, or interacting with other items my avatar disappears and then I'm "stuck" in the room or disappear. I then have to leave and come back. All cache cleared and this still happens.

Have a blessed day :rose:
Moon (120277447)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting