Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE READ

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby LINDA (126277313) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:57 pm

When I click on my picture, it takes me to my fb page...no drop down box appears.

LINDA (126277313)
YoWorld Level: 386
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 33
Forum Title: YoNovice

45 MINS AND STILL CAN NOT CLAIM REWARDS FROM ADS

Postby Evy (102743862) » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:28 pm

THIS IS REALLY GETTING OLD... WHY ARE THE INK ADS ALLOWED TO MAKE US WATCH THEIR ADS AND WE DO NOT GET ANY REWARDS AND NO PLACE TO CLICK TO REPORT A PROBLEM... 45 MINS AND STILL TRYING.... WHY..... WHY..... WHY

Evy (102743862)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: May 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby xCSxGiLxDoTax (187793380) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:15 am

Hey bvg please fix my trading issue im already level 65 but still can trade can you please fix it :'(
xCSxGiLxDoTax (187793380)
YoWorld Level: 160
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 07, 2020

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby huggg bear 3 (8128558) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:18 am

ik heb gisteren met het kopen van dat nieuw haar boxen , alle haren in mijn inventory gekregen tot ik zowel man als vrouw ultra rare hair kreeg , die vind ik nergens terug
mvg huggg bear
huggg bear 3 (8128558)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 3

Postby Tobias YOP (160038337) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:24 pm

I cant connect to yoworld. This happened last night and the yoworld updated us that they are fixing it and now its fixed but I still can't connect it says "yw-web.yoworld.com refused to connect" Please help :(
Tobias YOP (160038337)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: May 21, 2010

Forum Posts: 3

Postby babycakes (103307505) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:33 am

still could not get in. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the desktop app and tried using google chrome browser but i still could not get in. please help. thanks! btw, i am from the philippines. some can play yoworld so i was just wondering what's wrong on my end. :wailing:
babycakes (103307505)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 36

Postby Mich2 (5153982) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:34 am

I purchased the yocash home and did not get my bar in there anywhere and I also checked my inventory and it's not there either. How do I get the standing bar since it seems to not have came even though there is over 4 hours left now. Ugghh :heartbroken:

Mich2 (5153982)
YoWorld Level: 363
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 15, 2008

Forum Posts: 167
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Shaui (173101869) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:35 pm

babycakes (103307505) wrote:still could not get in. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the desktop app and tried using google chrome browser but i still could not get in. please help. thanks! btw, i am from the philippines. some can play yoworld so i was just wondering what's wrong on my end. :wailing:

I have the same problem and I also did all that to no avail. :( Btw, I am from the Philippines too. :)
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:26

-Charm07
Shaui (173101869)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 11, 2011

Forum Posts: 158
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby MACY YED (159160813) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:11 am

i could not log in at Yo for 2 days already and keep seeing this post....."refused to connect". i tried to use my mobile hotspot and was able to get in but it refreshes right away. i made several attempts but its so frustrating. i cant decorate and do other things. i always have to be in a hurry or else the game refreshes. now i can't even click the new items in store! i already sent a ticket but no reply yet. hoping for it to get fixed right away.

MACY YED (159160813)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: May 10, 2010

Forum Posts: 570
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby greg (163726073) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:05 am

Shaui (173101869) wrote:
babycakes (103307505) wrote:still could not get in. i have uninstalled and reinstalled the desktop app and tried using google chrome browser but i still could not get in. please help. thanks! btw, i am from the philippines. some can play yoworld so i was just wondering what's wrong on my end. :wailing:

I have the same problem and I also did all that to no avail. :( Btw, I am from the Philippines too. :)

I changed VPN and finally able to play yoworld.
greg (163726073)
YoWorld Level: 193
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 26, 2010

Forum Posts: 4

Postby Lyn (110745683) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:10 pm

Viking Jess wrote:Hey YoFans!

First, we appreciate everyone who has reported problems they've had in YoWorld, so please continue to do so! Huge thanks as well to those who help other players out - it's always nice to see how helpful our community is. :hug:

This board is primarily intended for YoFans to discuss any bugs you've been experiencing among yourselves.

We do our best to read and review threads on the forums, but for a variety of reasons, we aren't always able to reply. If you’re having trouble with YoWorld, your best option is to submit a ticket via the in-game Help button! (If the buttons above YoWorld aren't working for you, try disabling AdBlock or any similar software you might have running. If that doesn't help, send an email with your player ID to [email protected]!)

Tickets help us help you in two ways: first, we can openly discuss your account details in private conversation with you, and second, tickets send us details that are specific to your account and how you play YoWorld, and these details help us to look into what you're experiencing. Our Happiness Engineers are working almost 24/7 to answer these tickets, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have something we might be able to help with. We'll do our best to get back to you ASAP!

We’ve found that there are a few general steps that resolve many Yo troubles, so before you send in a ticket (or while you wait for a reply), you can try the following:

First, please try clearing your cache, then reloading your browser and game. Clearing your cache resolves many common issues with YoWorld and other games by removing old information stored on your computer regarding YoWorld. Plus, it will ensure you have all the up to date game information when something has recently been fixed. Please ensure you do not have YoWorld open when doing this.

A quick and easy way to clear your cache is to press Ctrl+Shift+Delete key on your keyboard, which will bring up your browser settings with an option to clear cache. You can also clear cache manually through your browser menu options.

You should also clear your Adobe Flash cache, by following this link and clicking "Delete All Sites" when the box loads: http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger07.html

Second, please make sure Adobe Flash Player is up-to-date on your computer. You can see which version of Flash is installed, and update it if necessary, here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Third, please increase your Flash Player's local storage allowance for YoWorld. To increase your Flash Player's local storage, right-click (or ctrl-click on Mac computers) on the Yoworld game screen. In the menu that pops up, select "Settings." Click the "Local Storage" tab (this is the third tab from the left, and looks like an open folder) and drag the slider bar to the right. Then click "Close" and reload YoWorld.

Thanks for playing! We love you all, and we'll do our best to make your Yo experience as smooth as we can :heart:

Lyn (110745683)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2009

Forum Posts: 20

Postby babycakes (103307505) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:23 pm

Lyn (110745683) wrote:
Viking Jess wrote:Hey YoFans!

First, we appreciate everyone who has reported problems they've had in YoWorld, so please continue to do so! Huge thanks as well to those who help other players out - it's always nice to see how helpful our community is. :hug:

This board is primarily intended for YoFans to discuss any bugs you've been experiencing among yourselves.

We do our best to read and review threads on the forums, but for a variety of reasons, we aren't always able to reply. If you’re having trouble with YoWorld, your best option is to submit a ticket via the in-game Help button! (If the buttons above YoWorld aren't working for you, try disabling AdBlock or any similar software you might have running. If that doesn't help, send an email with your player ID to [email protected]!)

Tickets help us help you in two ways: first, we can openly discuss your account details in private conversation with you, and second, tickets send us details that are specific to your account and how you play YoWorld, and these details help us to look into what you're experiencing. Our Happiness Engineers are working almost 24/7 to answer these tickets, so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have something we might be able to help with. We'll do our best to get back to you ASAP!

We’ve found that there are a few general steps that resolve many Yo troubles, so before you send in a ticket (or while you wait for a reply), you can try the following:

First, please try clearing your cache, then reloading your browser and game. Clearing your cache resolves many common issues with YoWorld and other games by removing old information stored on your computer regarding YoWorld. Plus, it will ensure you have all the up to date game information when something has recently been fixed. Please ensure you do not have YoWorld open when doing this.

A quick and easy way to clear your cache is to press Ctrl+Shift+Delete key on your keyboard, which will bring up your browser settings with an option to clear cache. You can also clear cache manually through your browser menu options.

You should also clear your Adobe Flash cache, by following this link and clicking "Delete All Sites" when the box loads: http://www.macromedia.com/support/docum ... ger07.html

Second, please make sure Adobe Flash Player is up-to-date on your computer. You can see which version of Flash is installed, and update it if necessary, here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Third, please increase your Flash Player's local storage allowance for YoWorld. To increase your Flash Player's local storage, right-click (or ctrl-click on Mac computers) on the Yoworld game screen. In the menu that pops up, select "Settings." Click the "Local Storage" tab (this is the third tab from the left, and looks like an open folder) and drag the slider bar to the right. Then click "Close" and reload YoWorld.

Thanks for playing! We love you all, and we'll do our best to make your Yo experience as smooth as we can :heart:

Done this but still YW doesn't load and "can't connect". :( Been 3 days since I was able to get online. Please help.
:eh:
babycakes (103307505)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 36

Postby Annalien (117684192) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:44 am

Katrina (186212971) wrote:Am I the only person having trouble with the "Free Gift" feature this evening? I can't even report the problem.

Seems to me there is a bug again. The past few days I can only send out gifts every 2nd day. Went into game this morning and just now and the voting doesn't come up. Restarted and nothing yet. :eh:
Annalien (117684192)
YoWorld Level: 15
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 03, 2014

Forum Posts: 19

Postby Gab (187549092) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:51 am

Iy's been 6 days now and still can't load yoworld
Gab (187549092)
YoWorld Level: 228
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2017

Forum Posts: 12

Postby Alison YOJ (114726325) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:16 am

Oops! I just purchased the Cave Creature deal for $2.99. I received 75000 in cash and 21 coins instead of 75000 coins and 21 cash. I would love to have the cash, but I think it is a glitch. I will also send in a ticket.
CLICK THE FLOWER TO VISIT ME

Alison YOJ (114726325)
YoWorld Level: 347
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 748
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Peela (2375631) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:24 pm

not sure if anyone else is having this issue …. but my buddy list has disappeared …. its greyed out ….. so any buddies I may have had aren't working in the gems challenges .. I have to add new ones every time … also half the time my gem icon is missing … have to go to the factory to get it to show up … will also send in a ticket …

Peela (2375631)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 01, 2008

Forum Posts: 56

Postby gadget (159955353) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:32 pm

finished decorating contest room and did not go thru, did all that was asked and it did not submit, what is going on, why does it take forever and then it shows that it was not entered, sorry submission missed

gadget (159955353)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: May 20, 2010

Forum Posts: 2

Postby Yvette (119624107) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:11 pm

Can't open gem chests today.

Yvette (119624107)
YoWorld Level: 343
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 47

Icons missing for the gem game right now.

Postby Hazel (187449508) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:36 pm

It's voting day and I don't see any way to get to the gem contest today.

Hazel (187449508)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2017

Forum Posts: 14

Postby Gab (187549092) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:07 am

Once again, couldn't logged in to yoworld.
Gab (187549092)
YoWorld Level: 228
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2017

Forum Posts: 12

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting