Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE READ

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby XoXVeronicaXoX (107660934) » Thu May 30, 2019 2:37 pm

with you latest useless update I am having trouble switching houses , rooms basically doing anything. My rewards for the videos aren't being applied now how long will it take for you to fix this issue that you messed up this morning? It really is ridiculous how messed up you people make this game. It was working fine so of course you added an up date to mess it up again
User avatar
XoXVeronicaXoX (107660934)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 47
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Tracy (121477423) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:32 pm

So FYI you may need to redo the Yo maintenance of earlier today because:

1. the Auction House ie empty :eh:

2. I can't visit anybody :?:

3. It took me many exits from the app, refreshes and attempts :grr to purchase an entrance, okay it was only 4 times but it seemed like a lot more. :haha:

When I attempted to buy the entrance, the "buy" button turned grey, and then nothing, it froze the app so I had to exit out of the app. only then did I come back to find the item had been purchased.
User avatar

Tracy (121477423)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 13, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 48
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: on a lake somewhere

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Babyzhuki (133113547) » Thu May 30, 2019 9:26 pm

the ads in the icon are not loading peoperly can u fix it its so hard to earn with 10 ads to get 1yocash but the ads wont load properly can u fixed it tysm
User avatar
Babyzhuki (133113547)
YoWorld Level: 222
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 14
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Dahling (137263489) » Fri May 31, 2019 4:58 pm

Can't change clothe. Can't keep outfits on??? Whats with this?? People can't just walk around yoworld like this :O ... Fix please.
User avatar

Dahling (137263489)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 65
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Dahling (137263489) » Fri May 31, 2019 4:58 pm

Clothes show in this picture but not in the game.
User avatar

Dahling (137263489)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 65
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Dahling (137263489) » Fri May 31, 2019 4:59 pm

Hurry along and fix this. TY..
User avatar

Dahling (137263489)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 65
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Dahling (137263489) » Fri May 31, 2019 4:59 pm

Waiting... Hmm??
User avatar

Dahling (137263489)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 65
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:25 am

Dahling (137263489) wrote:Can't change clothe. Can't keep outfits on??? Whats with this?? People can't just walk around yoworld like this :O ... Fix please.


Omg, Im not the only one???
It started yesterday morning for me....why is this happening to us and not anybody else???
Im so frustrated.....half of my saved outfit items are showing up as gone even though I have all of them....I cant change my appearance, it wont save...totally wonky...what the heck happened to us? Dressing up is the only reasOn I play, too, nowadays....figures...:(

Changes show up here but not in game.
And its happening with certain items, not others
User avatar

LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217)
YoWorld Level: 345
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5079
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.S. Virgin Islands

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Tunia (186473584) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:31 am

I asked this somewhere else and I'm not sure it is a bug or not.
But I've had troubles with the wagon /or whatever you call it being how I enter a room by being dumped out. I never got that nor do I want to be appearing that way. I've changed my outfits and items and just keep trying but it still does it. Why or how did it begin doing that? and will I ever be able to enter any other way?
:grr :dizzy: :wailing: :grr :?: :sad: :heartbroken:
User avatar
Tunia (186473584)
YoWorld Level: 238
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 14, 2015
 
Forum Posts: 14
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Dahling (137263489) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:04 am

LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) wrote:
Dahling (137263489) wrote:Can't change clothe. Can't keep outfits on??? Whats with this?? People can't just walk around yoworld like this :O ... Fix please.


Omg, Im not the only one???
It started yesterday morning for me....why is this happening to us and not anybody else???
Im so frustrated.....half of my saved outfit items are showing up as gone even though I have all of them....I cant change my appearance, it wont save...totally wonky...what the heck happened to us? Dressing up is the only reasOn I play, too, nowadays....figures...:(

Changes show up here but not in game.
And its happening with certain items, not others




Oh Im glad I'm not the only one! But not glad it's happening to you. They told me they never heard of this issue. Mine is doing the same thing today also! They got in touch with me and told me to clear my catch. I did on both computers. No change! I don't like this :(
User avatar

Dahling (137263489)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 65
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Dahling (137263489) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:11 am

Oh Lotus! Try changing at the factory. It's strange but I have better luck there. :/ . But when I log off and come back on my av as no clothes on again. :(
User avatar

Dahling (137263489)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 65
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Dahling (137263489) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:14 am

Now I can't open my chest.. :wailing:
User avatar

Dahling (137263489)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 65
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:31 am

Dahling (137263489) wrote:Oh Lotus! Try changing at the factory. It's strange but I have better luck there. :/ . But when I log off and come back on my av as no clothes on again. :(

Ohhh you poor thing in your starter pigtails....."giggles"..... :haha: :wailing: :hug:
Im in my underpants... :wailing:
User avatar

LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217)
YoWorld Level: 345
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5079
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.S. Virgin Islands

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:36 am

Dahling (137263489) wrote:
LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) wrote:
Dahling (137263489) wrote:Can't change clothe. Can't keep outfits on??? Whats with this?? People can't just walk around yoworld like this :O ... Fix please.


Omg, Im not the only one???
It started yesterday morning for me....why is this happening to us and not anybody else???
Im so frustrated.....half of my saved outfit items are showing up as gone even though I have all of them....I cant change my appearance, it wont save...totally wonky...what the heck happened to us? Dressing up is the only reasOn I play, too, nowadays....figures...:(

Changes show up here but not in game.
And its happening with certain items, not others




Oh Im glad I'm not the only one! But not glad it's happening to you. They told me they never heard of this issue. Mine is doing the same thing today also! They got in touch with me and told me to clear my catch. I did on both computers. No change! I don't like this :(



I see you dressed 2 different ways!!!
In forums and in game in person you Are wearing blonde starter pigtails
But on ingame messages you are dressed normally with big pink bow!
User avatar

LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217)
YoWorld Level: 345
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5079
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.S. Virgin Islands

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:02 am

Dahling (137263489) wrote:Oh Lotus! Try changing at the factory. It's strange but I have better luck there. :/ . But when I log off and come back on my av as no clothes on again. :(


Thank you very much for this info ....I am happy I can at least change at the factory... :haha:
User avatar

LotusBlossom PLUSH (104950217)
YoWorld Level: 345
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5079
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: U.S. Virgin Islands

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Dahling (137263489) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:44 am

So the factory worked for you also? .. Hate dressing in front of Bob. When I change in there it only last for a while. If I log out, then come back no clothes again. :/ Yes the only thing that stays on me is my noob ponies and this lilac dress I just bought after the problem stated. :/ I want my clothes back please.
User avatar

Dahling (137263489)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 65
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby boopadoop (142787576) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:32 pm

the ads are not working
User avatar
boopadoop (142787576)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 24
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Dahling (137263489) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:42 pm

Now I'm having decorating problems to go alone with the dressing problems! When I try to decorate, when searching my stuff it says I don't have the item I am searching for. No matter what it is. Even wallpaper and flooring. The search goes black and says I don't have it... So now no decorating. :( Please fix it. It's getting worse.. Thank you.. :sad: :shocked: :'(
User avatar

Dahling (137263489)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 65
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Dahling (137263489) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:10 am

My game is still broken. No one will email me back. It's been days now??? :wailing: :grr :?: :sad: :shocked:
User avatar

Dahling (137263489)
YoWorld Level: 370
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 65
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:14 am

Dahling (137263489) wrote:My game is still broken. No one will email me back. It's been days now??? :wailing: :grr :?: :sad: :shocked:


Did you clear your computer cache? Did you sent in a ticket through the HELP tab in game? Did you receive an automated response? :eh:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17840
Forum Title: YoAddict

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting