Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE READ

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby KEILANI CELESTE (114450269) » Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:28 pm

YoWorld is not loading and when does it freezes up!!! What's going on??? Please fix this asap!! :nerd: :eh: :nerd: :eh: :nerd: :eh:
KEILANI CELESTE (114450269)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 55
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby BFIBulldog (170888792) » Wed May 11, 2022 4:21 pm

haveing trouble with decoraeing past mouth inventory wont go in room already put a ticket in mouth ago still not fixed did all above clear cookie cash everything now its froozen loading game whats going on Please fix this problem thank you i wont to play the game again palyed since 09 faithly thu everything
BFIBulldog (170888792)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2010

Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Catmomma (10727510) » Mon May 16, 2022 2:34 pm

No ads available on mobile app. I would have reported it on that thread, but no one had responded to the issue reported back in December
Catmomma (10727510)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 146
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Molly BeckhamJPY (186108195) » Tue May 17, 2022 2:37 pm

I am having trouble with events! I click to go to events and nothing happens/can't go to events! have cleared cache but to no avail! Help if you can.
Molly BeckhamJPY (186108195)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 28, 2015

Forum Posts: 19
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Alison YOJ (114726325) » Fri May 20, 2022 9:34 pm

Trying to access the unvaulted YoU items, and only the bathroom and exterior items are available. Are you going to unvault the remainder of the theme? And extend the time.
CLICK THE FLOWER TO VISIT ME

Alison YOJ (114726325)
YoWorld Level: 367
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 792
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Saphire (102967577) » Tue May 24, 2022 2:17 pm

Hi,

Is there an issue with the YoWold Mobile App. I have tried to log in since last night and the YoWorld Moblie App won't load. I already checked for updates but there are no updates for YoWorld Mobile App. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Saphire (102967577)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: May 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 41

Postby Catmomma (10727510) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:09 am

Got an offer in my email for a free stairs for the new Heaven theme. The link took me nowhere...Thanks anyway...
Catmomma (10727510)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 146
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Cyndie (13828985) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:05 am

Really does it matter, Yoworld hasn't fixed the problem in years. When it take over 30 minutes to move items in the gem Chal. and /or trying to change your outfit.
I have complain for years. Nothing has changed. But the one thing I did, was stop supporting until my issues get noticed.
CYNDIE
Cyndie (13828985)
YoWorld Level: 380
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 98

Postby xXSpunkyXx (185655107) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:04 am

:wailing: the game doesn't load as usual

xXSpunkyXx (185655107)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2014

Forum Posts: 59

Postby Alison YOJ (114726325) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:00 pm

Keep getting dropped by the game and having trouble moving from room to room. It just keeps cycling forcing me to reload the entire game. Very aggravating and a waste of my time. :grr
CLICK THE FLOWER TO VISIT ME

Alison YOJ (114726325)
YoWorld Level: 367
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 792
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby CandyCoatedYTFxLF (187726699) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:48 pm

i got the lavender glamping and can't put it on my game stops and i stay in dressing. people can't put rares on its doing same thing to them
CandyCoatedYTFxLF (187726699)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 14, 2019

Forum Posts: 33

Postby NakomaYFD TM4 (128235719) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:04 pm

ITS PROBABLY JUST ME BUT THE SUPPORT TAB IN GAME DOES NOT WORK AT ALL......I HAVE TRIED & RE-TRIED TO REPORT SOME ISSUES, BUT THE SUBMIT* will NOT ACTUALLY SUBMIT. I HAVE TRIED TO REPORT A BUG AND ISSUES WITH MY ACCOUNT>>>>NOTHING WORKS(SUBMITS)........so MY LAST HOPE IS TO POST HERE & HOPE IT ACTUALLY GETS FIXED OR AT LEAST ADDRESSED.......... THE NEW* RARE PIERRE LAVENDER HAIR FREEZES MY WHOLE GAME!!!!!!. EVERY ATTEMPT I TRY TO PUT IT ON .......IT FREEZES EVERYTHING....FORCING ME TO CLOSE THE WINDOW OR REFRESH EVERY SINGLE TIME.........I WOULDN'T BE SO UPSET IF I DIDN'T INVEST SO MUCH MONEY INTO THIS GAME.... I HAD SCREENSHOTS BUT AM NOT ACCUSTOMED TO FORUM FORMAT AT ALL....IM HERE AS LAST OPTION. PLEASE FIX!!!!!! :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr

NakomaYFD TM4 (128235719)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 25

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:06 pm

NakomaYFD TM4 (128235719) wrote:ITS PROBABLY JUST ME BUT THE SUPPORT TAB IN GAME DOES NOT WORK AT ALL......I HAVE TRIED & RE-TRIED TO REPORT SOME ISSUES, BUT THE SUBMIT* will NOT ACTUALLY SUBMIT. I HAVE TRIED TO REPORT A BUG AND ISSUES WITH MY ACCOUNT>>>>NOTHING WORKS(SUBMITS)........so MY LAST HOPE IS TO POST HERE & HOPE IT ACTUALLY GETS FIXED OR AT LEAST ADDRESSED.......... THE NEW* RARE PIERRE LAVENDER HAIR FREEZES MY WHOLE GAME!!!!!!. EVERY ATTEMPT I TRY TO PUT IT ON .......IT FREEZES EVERYTHING....FORCING ME TO CLOSE THE WINDOW OR REFRESH EVERY SINGLE TIME.........I WOULDN'T BE SO UPSET IF I DIDN'T INVEST SO MUCH MONEY INTO THIS GAME.... I HAD SCREENSHOTS BUT AM NOT ACCUSTOMED TO FORUM FORMAT AT ALL....IM HERE AS LAST OPTION. PLEASE FIX!!!!!! :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr

Hey Nakoma, there is a known issue with the ticketing system recently, that is being worked on. So please be patient while this gets fixed.

As for the glamping hairs, this issue should now be fixed.
Please clear your browser cache and reload the game and confirm that the issue has been fixed for you also.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 349
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 13282
Forum Title: Moderator

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:15 pm

Hello :bye: :star: Dearest Vikings :star: and :rose: Moderators :rose:

Well, i have too many bugs / glitches :

1. I can't move any property in my Home List.

2. When i delete an outfit, i don't get a slot back. It works only if i delete a "free outfit" got from the GE Challenge but not from my own outfits saved, with slots bought with coins or YC.

3. Various items disappeared : for example, before each theme ending, i see each time that clothes have disappeared (so i have to buy them again before the theme expires). Recently, it were the 4 Milan Dress Shirts from the TW2017. Maybe more, i forgot it. Sigh. Why are these items disappearing ? I've no idea. I had not given them away, sold them, traded them, etc.

4. Sometimes, for my giveaways, i buy double items from the AH ; by double, i mean i bought mine from the Store now and by the past and... after gifting them, i can't wear my saved Outfits made with the same items. For example : Easter Bunny Earrings Pink.

5. Related to the previous point : in my inventory, i have tons of items not placed in the same box ! Why ? Normally, when you buy 10 identical items, from the Store and / or from the AH or from someone during trading, your 10 items should be placed together in the same range box, right ?

6. My Buddy List in game and my Buddy List related to the Free Gifts Tab are... different. I still have Buddies and send them Free Chests (coins) while they're no more in my Buddy List in game for years.

7. Everyday, in AH, i can find items... labeled "Free something" (i forgot the right name) but i mean items forbidden by BVG since a few years. Items not gifteable, not tradeable etc. like the "old Freebies Stuff".

8. When i clicked today on my "Box Icon" to check my inventory, i was going to delete several items whose number seemed suspicious to me : 208 and so i started to reload the page of my available Stuff and what was my amazement to discover another number : 104 ! I don't know what i was about to delete but it wasn't the right item...

Still waiting for a solution about items we can't use no more in game, like my Flapper car not placeable or usable.

Thank you so much for your Precious Help and Advices, by advance. :hug:

Regards,

Butterfly
ImageImageImageImage
Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 385
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 20506
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:34 pm

@Butterfly Please submit a ticket with the issues you are facing. The Fix-It Vikings will not be able to offer any assistance or support from these boards.

You HAVE to submit a ticket for issues, relating to your account to be looked into and investigated.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:24 am

ijOjO uK (109723058) wrote:@Butterfly Please submit a ticket with the issues you are facing. The Fix-It Vikings will not be able to offer any assistance or support from these boards.

You HAVE to submit a ticket for issues, relating to your account to be looked into and investigated.

Image :hug: :rose:
ImageImageImageImage
Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 385
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 20506
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:29 am

Since buying the "Cream Boho Hat" I have an issue with my Prague Tan one

Put the Tan one on (as seen in pic 1
I'm sure it was a light tan in colour before cause it was definitely not this colour :grr

Then tried the Cream (new one on)

The hats are named correctly but colours are both cream when on avi

Please fix it :D

Yes
I have cleared cache
Tried another browser
None of which worked

Hence why I am here
This is Manchester: We do things differently here 22/5/2017 Don't look back in anger

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014

Forum Posts: 8256
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: ♥ ~ Sarcasm: The witty will have fun & the rest won't get it ~ ♥

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:11 pm

Undecided (185859185) wrote:Since buying the "Cream Boho Hat" I have an issue with my Prague Tan one

Put the Tan one on (as seen in pic 1
I'm sure it was a light tan in colour before cause it was definitely not this colour :grr

Then tried the Cream (new one on)

The hats are named correctly but colours are both cream when on avi

Please fix it :D

Yes
I have cleared cache
Tried another browser
None of which worked

Hence why I am here

Hey Undecided, I will flag this issue with the team, however could you please also submit a ticket (they will ask for one), as it allows them to go into your account and check these items directly.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby Denise (5190632) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:28 pm

Storylines chapters.
This is the same problem I had last time. The chapters don't tell me all I need to do. All that is showing is:
"Vacation mode (purchase 1"
or
"Sun's out, bun's out (Put on 1"
Purchase what? Put on what? I could try and guess, but that's just a waste of time. I will check Facebook when I'm done with what I'm doing, but what is the point of playing on desktop if it's not going to work right? :eh: :?:

Denise (5190632)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 16, 2008

Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:08 am

Denise (5190632) wrote:Storylines chapters.
This is the same problem I had last time. The chapters don't tell me all I need to do. All that is showing is:
"Vacation mode (purchase 1"
or
"Sun's out, bun's out (Put on 1"
Purchase what? Put on what? I could try and guess, but that's just a waste of time. I will check Facebook when I'm done with what I'm doing, but what is the point of playing on desktop if it's not going to work right? :eh: :?:

Hey Denise, can you please check your zoom settings on your browser / computer screen. What you have reported, usually happens when your browser is set to a ratio less than 100%. Once you have changed your zoom settings the entirety of the requirment screen should display normally.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤImage

ijOjO uK (109723058)

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting