I thought the disconnection issue was fixed

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

I thought the disconnection issue was fixed

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:03 pm

I keep losing my connection...was working great for weeks..now every 3rd time I click something I get the pop-up :grr :grr
Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 3975
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: I thought the disconnection issue was fixed

Postby iWhimsy (187830285) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:36 pm

I am not sure why only some are affected and not others in game decline-- last 4 maybe 5 months something changed with my game play something has clearly--- my game now goes dead much --even within moments after I load up-- my buddy list goes dead often although many are on it shows nobody is on lol -- i can make one visit to a friend come back home and it all goes dead forcing me to refresh refresh , challenges taking a lot more time, trading is horrible no way it should take that much time, other issues I'm experiencing from time to time also. Yes I have reported the issues as others have. Some players have no issue at all with game play runs smooth as it should and I dont get it why others are affected but it is becoming discouraging for the ones it is affecting -- Ive tried scans purchased even for my computer it isnot my computer-- I have high speed internet mostly when home--- Ive tried other browsers -same results. Maybe I just need to take a break from Yoworld at this point. Ive been a player for years although had to start all over new --and I never had any of these issues before-- only the last few months it has gotten bad the game play decline. I still love my Yoworld--- but I may have to just walk away for awhile.

iWhimsy (187830285)
YoWorld Level: 409
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2020

Forum Posts: 41
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:57 pm

I hear ya....i have 1 tab for yo and one for here when i click back to the game i loose all my buddy list and have to refresh all the time...i just keep refreshing so i can play lol....i hope you can figure yours out..there is alot of posts about it and the specs of your computer need to fit the criteria...shrugs :thumbsup:
Sharon (11135269)

Postby iWhimsy (187830285) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:05 pm

Thank you--I hope yours gets fixed also. Same computer Ive been using-- so if some thing changed it was or is on Yoworld -not my computer--especially when it happening to others -same issues- same time frame or near- Its YW not us. YW needs to get more serious about these issues & fixes or resolve what ever issues they are having- I can hardly play today and yes I go to visit one friend or look on another tab like the forum here -as you are saying-- look back sure enough dead game. Its getting old. Not fun or not as fun and smooth --when nothing but issues and refreshes reloads Wasting my time I could put into something else.. Maybe ill save $ in the future staying off here awhile anyways---seems to be the only choice I am being left with in all honesty

iWhimsy (187830285)
YoWorld Level: 409
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2020

Forum Posts: 41
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:11 pm

i try and do basic easy things just in case lol...getting rid of all my stuff and focusing on Christmas..its a task but for the most part it's fun ( when it works) ;)
Sharon (11135269)

Postby Eve (138968712) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:00 pm

Mine has never been fixed. I have to buy things in 2's when decorating or I get disconnected. That is, buy 2 items, then quickly hit save, then buy 2 more items, quickly hit save. And sometimes I still get disconnected. It now takes me 3 times as long to decorate a simple room, and we won't even talk about trying to search for things. I've been dealing with this since the change over. And I even went out and purchased a fancy gaming laptop and it still won't work.

Eve (138968712)
YoWorld Level: 371
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 127
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:26 am

:rose:
ImageImageImageImage
Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 385
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009