Theift on my account Lanna Baker Close

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Theift on my account Lanna Baker Close

Postby Lanna (122974004) » Mon May 03, 2021 8:41 pm

There is somekind of BIG SHOT NAME BOB that is following me as soon as I get on YoWorld. I tride to turn him in lots of times he want let me write out the complaint against him he delete when I try and write and submit. he also steels from me and he has been steeling for 4 to 5 days straight and saling at auction everything I have bought and decorated for the last 12 yrs off and on of playing he is taking and saleing all my inventory I bought recently for decorating Yo World. he tried getting his friends to kick me out since last Christmas 2020 he set up a trial at the bar with his friends 1 started talking so I couldn't here them so I told them if the trial is about me I need to here what he is saying he turned around and yelled at me in another language and started doing court again. I got up and grabed my avatar and walked out of bar court. he also has stolen 20 million Yo coins from my Yo coin accountt in 2019.
nothing was ever done about that .
I X him out 2 times and he is still around me from the start of the game to end he stays in the shadows but always there.all can see him but me.

Lanna (122974004)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Theift on my YO world account Lanna Baker Close

Postby Lanna (122974004) » Mon May 03, 2021 9:05 pm

Lanna (122974004) wrote:There is some kind of BIG SHOT NAME BOB that is following me as soon as I get on Yo World. I tried to turn him in lots of times he want let me write out the complaint against him he delete when I try and write and submit. he also steels from me and he has been steeling for 4 to 5 days straight and sealing at auction everything I have bought and decorated for the last 12 yrs off and on of playing he is taking and sealing all my inventory I bought recently for decorating Yo World. he tried getting his friends to kick me out since last Christmas 2020 he set up a trial at the bar with his friends 1 started talking so I couldn't here them so I told them if the trial is about me I need to here what he is saying he turned around and yelled at me in another language and started doing court again. I got up and took her hand my avatar and walked out of bar court. he also has stolen 20 million Yo coins from my Yo coin account in 2019.
nothing was ever done about that .
I X him out 2 times and he is still around me from the start of the game to end he stays in the shadows but always everyone can see him but me.

Lanna (122974004)

Re: Theift on my account Lanna Baker Close

Postby Lanna (122974004) » Mon May 03, 2021 9:12 pm

why did my Avatar show up with Gold supporter added to the top of my account info never had gold supporter their before.

Lanna (122974004)

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting