May Monthly Exclusives @W#E$R%^&

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

May Monthly Exclusives @W#E$R%^&

Postby Tanner1 (154312928) » Mon May 03, 2021 2:13 pm

"Edited to say that i just got the yober i wanted but still ticked. this is just not right..with 279 showing i tried to get another and it was already sold out so many lose out. i made it back in , changing plans for the day to do this..... and got lucky. it just should not be this way, exclusive or not more need to be available. limit what people get maybe? "

i am soooooooooo toooooooooooooooooooooo angry. i missed the mornings. witha migraine STIll i managed to sleep with a phone set to go off at right time to get to yo and not miss out...... and THIS IS what i got. i tried to get two STupid me, thought hey i can gift one . and earn more coin. but i could not even get one.. STUPID .... thats how i feel ... i got on and clicked on buy and got this message over and over and over.

look at what it says under the message. not ok that you do not have enough for us when we want to buy. i will not try again this is madness and not right :grr

editing to make it clear tht i was trying for the yobers and it says there is stock .

candy with ice on her head
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... =h15110164
Snowy Owl Hat XT/XM2017 Kiki kitty,NYC sectionals,magical things fairies, butterflies,TreeTrunkChairs EnchantedDiningRmChairs REindeer, Fairytale Cottages

Tanner1 (154312928)
YoWorld Level: 347
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 24, 2010

Forum Posts: 455
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: May Monthly Exclusives @W#E$R%^&

Postby Mini Me (14765444) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:50 pm

This also happened to me. I have been trying and trying and this time I thought I made it. I clicked and the game glitched. Same as the other poster, I took a picture that said there were 224 left yet it didn't allow my purchase. If you aren't going to fix these glitches, stop this event.
Mini Me (14765444)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 30, 2009

Forum Posts: 22
Forum Title: YoRookie

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting