GEM EVENT NOT WORKING/TOO MUCH LAG

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

GEM EVENT NOT WORKING/TOO MUCH LAG

Postby Qoob3eAgapi (104044233) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:49 am

Hi...There is either too much lag my end or I am having broken links with trying to open up the Gem event. (It did eventually open, but after clicking it abadilliongazillion times, it finally opened the other day after 30 minutes) I was not able to enter any challenges due to never been able to access my inventory fully on the Desktop. (I could only access inventory fully with FLASH which is sadly no longer. :heartbroken: :'( )
It shouldn't take over an hour trying to claim a freebie or more than 1 freebie.
Some players aren't even able to redeem their freebies or even open/start up the Gem event!!! It is either too much lag or the links are broken AGAIN......

The lag this week I think is much worse instead of improving the last few days or I've just gotten used to how damaged and munted up/broken/glitchy the game has become. What a nightmare to endure.

I miss playing YoWorld. And I don't know how much more of this HTML5 I can take. I am so over HTML5. :heartbroken: :'( :'( :'( I wish that if we wanted to stay on Flash, that it was still an option to stay on Flash and continue to load up Flash. Because at least we could still play the game, those that have slower older computers.

It SHOULDN'T take SOOO LOOOOOOOONG to do the most simplest things with the game, but it does. I am so sick of the broken links and the 50 shades og Gray timeout screens. Way too many refreshing.

I guess you guys forgot to update our chest. We are in April (Autumn here) 2021....Did you guys forget to give us new seasonal chests???

Why not pause on the Gem events until the HTML5 'GLITCH CITY' is resolved and fixed for EVERYONE?????? So that we can all HOPEFULLY be HAPPIER and try to enjoy the anniversary in May...I'm afraid with the way HTML5 is munted up YW for so many players and myself, that probably have slower older not so fast computers, days for events and parties in YW are probably extinct and long over now.....with no fast resolving perm solution. :heartbroken: :'( :'( :'( WHAT A MESS HTML5 has created for so many players at a HUGE DISADVANTAGE, not able to do the most simplest things or play and enjoy YW anymore......

Qoob3eAgapi (104044233)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 67
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: GEM EVENT NOT WORKING/TOO MUCH LAG

Postby Qoob3eAgapi (104044233) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:18 am

Hi I have sent in a ticket, but the gem event still isn't working properly for some players.

Some players can't even open up their Gem event in the first place.
Some can't enter the challenges for different reasons. Mine is because it glitches up and too much lag. I am not having much luck with YoWorld recently since the disastrous change of HTML5. Miss Flash and when I could stream the old Flash version on FB. I did request not to be on HTML5 but I was randomly put on it anyway.
Also, my clothes and house room items still go missing, when I enter the game still. So many glitches guys. YoWorld is like a Lasagne. Layers of broken links, upon layers of glitch city upon layers of 50 shades of Gray Timeout kick ya out of the game screens upon layers of not being able to do the most simplest things in a reasonable laggy time frame. .

I still get this weird glare on my screen. It gives you a headache/Migraine eventually:
It does come right eventually but then it returns sometimes.

I STILL CAN NOT OPEN UP 'ANY GEM EVENT CHEST'/Some players aren't even able to open up their Gem event at all. Far too much lag.

Also you guys have many BROKEN LINKS or TOO MUCH LAG with the icons under the Megaphone. i have found for myself personally, it is hard to know if it is just broken links or just layered lag over layered lag. I have found that I am able to purchase items BETTER with hardly any lag DIRECTLY FROM THE STORES. 'NOT' from the icons/broken links or lag under the GLITCHY Megaphone.

When will you guys update the chest? It shouldn't take over an hour to try to finish a coin run visit of 10 neighbours. It shouldn't take over half an hour, beofre the purchase or redeem free gift screens show up. That is, if it hasn't 50 shades of Gray timeout screened/kicked ya out of the game by that point.

PLEASE RESOLVE THESE GLITCHES/ALL THE LAG/BROKEN GEM EVENT. Some of us are not able to access our inventory fully or ever been able to load/ acees inventory fully from HTML5/DESKTOP YW.

Qoob3eAgapi (104044233)

Postby Qoob3eAgapi (104044233) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:22 am

GEM EVENT IS STILL BROKEN FOR SOME PLAYERS...... I don't understand why you guys gave us a gem event, when so many players are at a huge disadvantage with the game. Why not rerelease gem events when the game is RESOLVED/WORKING FOR 'EVERYONE' With Gem events, they just cause too much lag and too glitchy and broken with the game already being broken for quite a number of players......I am trying so hard to be PATIENT and endure YoWorld HTML5 but it ISN'T easy...... It isn't EGGCELLENT AT ALL....YW HTML5 is a NIGHTMARE for a % of players....You know it's sadly not long til the next Yo anniversary.....So are those party event days now extinct that we have HTML5 ??? :'( :'( :'( :heartbroken: :heartbroken: :heartbroken: :wailing: .

Qoob3eAgapi (104044233)

Postby Patti (186406454) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:40 am

I also can't open the GEM event. If BVG guys can't fix these problems, why don't you just take everyone off HTML5 until they can be fixed? This is getting ridiculous. I've spent too much money on a game that is always crapping out. :grr

Patti (186406454)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2015

Forum Posts: 132
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby tinak (105278076) » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:11 pm

in the Gem event when i go to do the voting my screen turns dark and I have to refresh. Havent been able to vote in weeks.
tinak (105278076)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 14, 2009

Forum Posts: 55

Postby lynda (110350818) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:35 am

Yet another Gem event missed yesterday.
It always lets me do the decorating or complete the outfits, then when it gets to purchase these items freezes on it so I never get to submit the entry.
This is so unfair.
I feel as if I am missing out on so many items.
If you can't get it working properly for everyone - don't do the gem challenges until you can :sad:

lynda (110350818)
YoWorld Level: 387
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting