DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Postby Abi (14772855) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:20 pm

I can not play anymore, the flaws that are occurring since the change to HTML are exasperating.
Screen frozen, scrolling not working, gray screen, missing items, it gets slow, I can't believe it is taking them so long to fix these bugs.
I play on the desktop app and I have never experienced these horrible errors
:heartbroken: o_o

Abi (14772855)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: May 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!

Postby Teach (9501646) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:54 pm

I agree! I can't even play the desktop app anymore. It is so slow I can't decorate or move room to room. I'm on spring break and had planned to do my house while off. Please fix now!

Teach (9501646)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 44
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Ms Kitty (10450733) » Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:03 pm

PLEASE! And when are you going to have a solution for those of us with iPads and iPhones???!!! I've played this game since early november of 08 faithfully. This is the worst it's ever been. I can play on the computer but I can only sit at it for so long. It is so much easier for me to lie down or sit in the easy chair with the iPad.

Ms Kitty :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :heartbroken: :heartbroken: :heartbroken:

Ms Kitty (10450733)
YoWorld Level: 351
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 216
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Dotti (186273270) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:46 pm

App dosen't work for me at all. Neither does Chrome Browser. Right now Microsoft Edge but who knows for how long. Only problem on edge is Can't lay on beds with out going under them. Then I have to RF game. chatting with anyone is horrible page keeps rolling down.

Dotti (186273270)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 25, 2015

Forum Posts: 28

Postby Pickles (124607992) » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:02 pm

I can not go to altons without being invisible to myself nor can I move from the door. If I go back to my room it is completely empty. I can not do coin runs as my toon is invisible and will not allow me to load if I go from home to home. Most of my saved outfits won't load. I have tried both desktop app and through Chrome. Same issues. It is very frustrating! I contacted BVG and was basically told to be patient that the issue is them. It has been almost a month. I am seriously beginning to wonder why I pay the VIP if I cant play the game fully.

Pickles (124607992)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 42

Postby JeanMarc (116249533) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:33 pm

I cannot play any more. Yesterday the time to load the game was 17 minutes. Today it does not load at all
JeanMarc (116249533)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 22, 2009

Forum Posts: 3

Postby Qoob3eAgapi (104044233) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:45 pm

I can not play or enjoy the game anymore either. I CAN'T DO HARDLY ANYTHING AND I'M THINKING TO JUST COME BACK IN THE WINTER SEASON AND SEE IF IT'S IMPROVED BY THEN......(In fairness, I know I have a slow old computer, but it was perfectly fine running Flash. Which I miss so much!!!) :grr :grr :grr :heartbroken: NEW DAY/NEW THEMES/NEW GEM EVENT (SERIOUSLY WHY?!!!! WHEN THE GAME IS LAGGY AND BROKEN ENOUGH AS IT IS FOR SOME PLAYERS?!!!!!!! CAN'T YOU GUYS GIVE THE GEM EVENT A REST UNTIL THE GAME IS FIXED FOR 'EVERYONE'????!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!) SORRY FOR THE RANT. :'( :'( :'( :heart:

I am BEYOND FRUSTRATED. And I am a very patient person. I have tried to endure HTML5 YW but I find I just can't. I am strongly thinking to just return in the Winter season. If by then, if it hasn't improved much my end, you guessed it. Another old time player bites the Yo dust.

I am so fed up of coming to forums or sending tickets and getting nowhere. Glitches they seem to be resolved eventually and I thank you for that, but WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO TRANSITION TO HTML5 in the first place???!!! IS EVERYONE ON HTML5 VERSION OF YW? If not, why not? It seems unfair when more than a few players are at a DISADVANTAGE with the game. :grr :heartbroken:

:heartbroken: When you give us new things to purchase, LINKS ARE ALMOST ALWAYS CONSTANTLY BROKEN FOR SOME PLAYERS 'EVERY DAY'!!! NEW DAY, (IT'S STARTING TO BECOME A GAME GLITCH TRADITION) BUT CAN'T PURCHASE ANY OF THE NEW HAIR BOXES TODAY. You guys have too many timers. PLEASE FIX AND RESOLVE THIS ONE BEFORE THE TIMERS HIT 0. Each time when you guys release new stuff, is there ALWAYS GOING TO BE BROKEN LINKS FOR 'SOME PLAYERS'??? :wailing: :'( :alarm: :heartbroken:

:heartbroken: You give us a new Gem Event. I don't understand why. Especially with the game being broken and munted up for some players at a huge disadvantage unable to properly enjoy the game and play. (Which I go hot and cold with because I appreciate them and yet they are TEDIOUS. Especially with not being able to access my inventory fully from Desktop and the frequent 50 shades of Gray screen times out abadilliongazillion times) You give us Gem event challenges and how do you expect this is going to go? Just another HTML5 nightmare is how it's gona go!!! TOO SLOOOOOOOW/CAN'T DO ANYTHING ON YW ANYMORE. :heartbroken:

:heartbroken: Couldn't load up inventory/access wardrobe inventory, therefor couldn't load up Gem event challenge #1. So i missed out on a gem challenge as usual because I CAN'T/NEVER been able to load/access inventory from HTML5/DESKTOP!!! (I could on Flash) :grr :heartbroken:

:heartbroken: You have some 'sittable' items that 'some' players cannot sit on anymore. This includes the Salon chairs too. :heartbroken:

:heartbroken: You have 50 shades of time out Gray screens and they come too frequently. :heartbroken:

:heartbroken: You have players that are all naked or walking the pace of a snail. :heartbroken:

:heartbroken: You have players that can't lay on Beds. :heartbroken:

:heartbroken: Players go invisible too. Myself has gone invisible. I can still talk and converse but avatar has completely disappeared. :heartbroken:

:heartbroken: Don't suppose you guys would ever resolve the GHOST ITEMS GLITCH either. Since we are just old time players aren't able to prove we once purchased them during Zynga days...Some old time players like myself, some of us by a miracle still playing the game...for now......I will be really sad to have to just come back in the Winter season. I may have no choice. :heartbroken:

TOO MANY GLITCHES to name them all. GAME IS STILL MUNTED/BROKEN/GLITCHY. PLEASE RESOLVE. We shouldn't be faced with the same glitches repeatedly every day. To be able to do the most simplest tasks and actually play and enjoy the game again, would be nice, but I am not sure if I will ever be able to play or enjoy the game like that ever again. Imagine Yo parties.... I think for me, those events/Yo parties long over and extinct now thanks to HTML5. :grr :heartbroken:

I don't blame BVG about HTML5 YW version, but it doesn't make it any easier when we can no longer enjoy the game or do the most simplest game activities. :'( :'( :'(

Qoob3eAgapi (104044233)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 67

Postby Abi (14772855) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:44 pm

I know, now I spend most of the time frozen, I can't decorate much because it won't let me select the items because the scroll doesn't work.
I have been a player since 2009 and I love it but with so much problem, I don't even want to, it's very sad

Abi (14772855)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: May 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 4

Postby AnneOf Avonlea (187745661) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:32 pm

Same for me since yesterday. The animation freezes up within minutes of getting on, then I can't do anything.

I've spent a small fortune on this game, but I will cancel my gold membership if things don't get better real soon.

FYI, I also play Country Life Meadows, which runs fine with few glitches on html in comparison to YoWorld.

AnneOf Avonlea (187745661)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: May 10, 2019

Forum Posts: 26

Postby YFxGxLyndaxSLxYFG (162958115) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:04 pm

Yes please do something, I tried twice to lo ok at the new house. I go inside it then freeze and watch other players also jsut freeze. This HTML is horrible, I am thinking of removing my vip status and stop buying yc until you guys can fix all these issues. This game is not fun anylonger, Its such a mess. I have played since 09. It has never been this bad. PLEASE FIX THE GAME.

YFxGxLyndaxSLxYFG (162958115)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 18, 2010

Forum Posts: 108
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby AnneOf Avonlea (187745661) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:20 pm

This game is going nuts.

Between paying for Yo cash specials almost weekly, plus a gold membership, I've already spent way too much money on this game. It's a great game with lots to do..... but if we can't do it, it's not worth the money.

Maybe if we all cancel our memberships and stop buying cash, something will get done.

I've also been playing since 2008, I started on my old account, way before they even had VIP memberships.

AnneOf Avonlea (187745661)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: May 10, 2019

Forum Posts: 26

Postby ROLLTIDE (115707309) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:14 pm

Now our clothes are coming off!!!!!!!! What's going on here?!!!!!!!! What are you people doing at that company?!!!!!!! As she said: DO SOMETHING!!!!!! Do an audio stream, tell us something, instead of leaving us in the dark.
ROLLTIDE (115707309)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 36

Postby Regina (127618212) » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:25 am

This is the 4th time saying something and I am sure it still won't get fixed! I can Not do Gem event! This is the second one and I can't do it! I have to go the long way around just to use the map! I can't even gift some friends that play! In the middle of decorating it freezes! Please please please fix this mess! I know I am not the only one!!! So many are having problems!!!!! :devil: :sad:
Regina (127618212)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 5

Postby ROLLTIDE (115707309) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:29 pm

They broke the game and don't look in any hurry to fix it. Yet, I get ripped by players, saying my comments and post are being too "harsh". It's time you realize that please and thank you doesn't seem to be cutting it. It's time we as a unit let them know that we are sick of this mess and want something done about, or do you want to keep playing patty cake about it, only hoping that someday soomething gets done?
ROLLTIDE (115707309)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 36

Postby Spookie (124502358) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:14 pm

Same thing as the rest of you! I have a pet that I spent YoCash for that I can no longer edit. I've tried to get a refund, but, they are ignoring me & every single email & post I create. They have RUINED THIS GAME & those of us that have invested a lot of money into this game should be refunded if they can't fix the issues. FIX THIS GAME!!!!!
:grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr

Spookie (124502358)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 38

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting