Months of not being able to play

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Months of not being able to play

Postby Freedom (11016768) » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:03 am

I missed the chrome extension/flash helper link, it's dead. I go to chrome and it doesn't show on a search so I try the store. It doesn't exist. HELP?!
When I get in it instantly tells me to refresh. It is like it is loading too slow for the flash to recognize when it actually DOES load and still thinks it's a lag and to refresh. Please someone help me back into the game? I've missed two in a row on this contest thingy now and ready to give up my VIP and I've been in since almost day one. :heartbroken:
Last edited by Freedom (11016768) on Sun May 02, 2021 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freedom (11016768)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 15
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Days going by and I can't get in

Postby Freedom (11016768) » Sun May 02, 2021 4:08 pm

I still cannot remain in game. It's been over two months now.
I've removed every single thing that moved from my yo person as well as the landing room.
Cleaned the :wailing: out of my computer too.
Still being refreshed out of the game.
Going to stop my VIP....
after all these years...
chasing me out of my myriad of mansions :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:
Freedom (11016768)
YoWorld Level: 322
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 15
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Months of not being able to play

Postby Helen (122548286) » Mon May 03, 2021 6:50 am

I haven't been able to play Yo completely for months now. I have missed 3 themes. Nothing I do will help. The issues surrounding the change to HTML5 should all be fixed by now, it is taking too long. It takes me hours to work in my inventory and I keep losing connection with the server. I too am fed up.

Helen (122548286)
YoWorld Level: 408
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 27
Forum Title: YoNovice

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting