HTML5 Version Showed Up Again

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

HTML5 Version Showed Up Again

Postby Mina (185701464) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:32 pm

Hello, everyone! So, if you've read my previous posts. I told that the HTML5 thing was gone earlier. But after a few hours, I logged in again and it showed up again. I don't know if I should play in the browser or the desktop app but I tried both. In the desktop app, it just keeps on loading and loading and I'm so frustrated right now because I can't get through it. Another thing is that the blue something that says I'm playing the HTML5 version above the settings button says that if there's an issue, I should click the word 'here'. But unfortunately, I can't click on it. I can't click on the word 'here'. As well as, the buttons below it.

I've also tried playing in the browser but still no luck. My browser keeps on saying that YoWorld is not responding. So yeah, been experiencing this since morning.

Any suggestions for me so I can play? I don't wanna miss the calendar :<

Looking forward to your comments and suggestions. Thank you in advance!
Mina (185701464)
YoWorld Level: 55
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 12, 2014

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: HTML5 Version Showed Up Again

Postby AshlyxYoC Admin (149247092) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:13 pm

I had the same issue earlier.

On my end, it doesn't load for the desktop app or chrome so I had to use safari and slowly but surely, I was able to get onto the game!

Maybe see if there's a different browser you could use? Hope this helps! :D
AshlyxYoC Admin (149247092)
YoWorld Level: 217
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 10, 2010

Forum Posts: 35
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: HTML5 Version Showed Up Again

Postby Mina (185701464) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:05 pm

Will surely try that. My desktop app also works fine though. You just need to refresh a lot of times before you can get into the game. It is indeed hassle, though. Hoping this will be fixed in no time.
Mina (185701464)
YoWorld Level: 55
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 12, 2014

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting