Walls & Floor Take Minutes to Load

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Walls & Floor Take Minutes to Load

Postby Mina (185701464) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:21 pm

I just got the opportunity to be part of this HTML5 testing and probably, this thing is not a new issue anymore but yeah, I've been in the loading walls & floor for a while now. I have also refreshed a few times now but still no luck. Another thing that's weird for me is that the account I'm using right now is not the account I volunteered to be a part of. I know for sure I still have a lot to learn about this HTML5. So yeah, let's get these things sorted.

Anyways, I have a question. I was using the desktop app logging into YoWorld. Does this not really work for HTML5? Should I use puffin? And how can I use puffin? Is puffin an app? If it is, how can I download it?

Looking forward to everyone's replies. Thank you in advance!
Mina (185701464)
YoWorld Level: 55
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 12, 2014

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Walls & Floor Take Minutes to Load

Postby Minimum7 (160934988) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:59 pm

I am having problems loading rooms. My main house will load first time. If I go to someone's event, sometimes I can see items in rooms but can't see people, sometimes I can't see items in the room but can see people. For last 2 days when I go to an event where they use a fish bowl to tell their prices all I can see on all the fish bowls is the word Goldie. Having trouble getting into other rooms through regular arrows as well as teleport arrows people place. Especially if there is an item near that door that would interact with me (ex. bed, chair, couch, etc)I can't get through the door. When I leave event and go back to my main house everything is gone. I can't click on placing furniture to try and fix it. I have to go totally out of game and come back in, then all my stuff is in my room. But if I go any where else and come back it's always gone.
Minimum7 (160934988)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: May 30, 2010

Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Walls & Floor Take Minutes to Load

Postby Mina (185701464) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:02 pm

There's still really a lot to fix with this HTML5 thing. Hope your concerns will be answered.

Have a nice day!
Mina (185701464)
YoWorld Level: 55
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 12, 2014

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting