VIP

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

VIP

Postby Pooky (102829822) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:27 pm

Last week my VIP wasn't taken out of my account. I did a help desk and haven't heard a thing yet. :wailing: Anyone else had issues? And how long does it take for a help dsk???

Pooky (102829822)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: VIP

Postby Sherry Ann (122748960) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:56 pm

Happened to me also. I put in a help request and haven't heard back yet either. I was looking on my account today and noticed that I am not subscribed as VIP anymore. Somehow I was unsubscribed. I did not do it myself. Wondering if there was a bug in the system and this happened to more people. I won't re-subscribe until I hear back from the help desk. I think they should give us back what we missed and then I will re-subscribe. Hope to hear from them soon.

Sherry Ann (122748960)
YoWorld Level: 349
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 6

Postby KimL (109577303) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:24 am

[color=#BF40FF]Hi; I had an issue about a week ago too. It said I was no longer a gold supporter since I cancelled! Only I did not cancel, and I had to sign up again which made me lose the higher amount of yodollars I had earned over the months of paying for the monthly membership. So now it is like I cancelled, and I am starting over again at the $40. a week yodollar amount! This is not fair or right! I didn't cancel! So, I do not know what is going on, but I am not happy with this game lately! I spend too much money on this game! Each time I try to write to send a email regarding the issue, I get an error message! I am ready to just give up on this game! I have been playing since 2005!/color]

KimL (109577303)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 22, 2009

Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby KimL (109577303) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:30 am

Sherry Ann (122748960) wrote:Happened to me also. I put in a help request and haven't heard back yet either. I was looking on my account today and noticed that I am not subscribed as VIP anymore. Somehow I was unsubscribed. I did not do it myself. Wondering if there was a bug in the system and this happened to more people. I won't re-subscribe until I hear back from the help desk. I think they should give us back what we missed and then I will re-subscribe. Hope to hear from them soon.

Exactly! I did resign because I needed the cash to decorate but I too would like to be reimbursed. I keep trying to contact them and I get no response either! It is like everyone went on vacation permanently! They even have us designing everything for them! Some of the graphics in the new homes are horrible! They sell items that will not fit in the room or the area properly! They really need to hire some new people or make the people working there come back from their coffee break and start showing some creativity! Good luck! If any of us hear from the staff, make them aware of all of us needing a response please!? Have a great week!

KimL (109577303)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 22, 2009

Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Irish (122664036) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:53 am

This happened to me as well. My VIP has been cancelled and I did not cancel it. The payment was not taken for February and I did not get any message from Yoworld. I have tried twice to create a trouble ticket and no response. I have been playing this game for 12 plus years and would love to get a response back as to why my VIP account was cancelled. I also agree that we should not have to start over at 40 yocash a week as it was not our fault the VIP membership was cancelled.
Irish (122664036)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 4

Postby Serenity Now (6134566) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:34 pm

Was it close to time for your VIP to automatically renew? Are you on HTML5 now?

There have been a few similar reports, and it may be that the automatic renewal did not carry over to HTML5, although a Viking hasn't confirmed this yet.

It happened to me recently as well. I re-subscribed to VIP, and opened a ticket to have the amount adjusted as I should be receiving 50 yocash per week, and not 40.

Here is where I reported it in the HTML5 bugs forum: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=223299
"That's what." -- She

A work in progress...
Horrendous House
Serenity Now (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008

Forum Posts: 3621
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting