Challenge troubles

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Challenge troubles

Postby Lillebl (157829710) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:55 pm

I might have two kind of trouble. The last designchallenge Raised in a Barn, I was sure I submitted it, and I also got the reward for entering one design challenge. Then, last night when I should get my rating, it just said I never enter the challenge. And the reward was also gone. I thought I just somehow had missed to submit it (weird) and just let it go. Then tonight, when I shall enter the clothing/costume design, it is not possible. Halfe the screen is missing so I don't see my avatar and the Start button. That's when I thought it might be something wrong with the last one as well.
I must say that this is my NonYoCash avatar so I don't use the Desktop version here. I use it to compete with my regular avatar where I do buy YoCash a lot. (I guess you can not have two at the Desktop version?) But can this be the probleem here? That the avatar with problems is the flashplayer one? I have had a lot of fun with those two to see if the NonCash character can get ratings as good as the regular one. So I hope the problem is fixable.
Lillebl (157829710)
YoWorld Level: 41
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 25, 2010

Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting