Missing House

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Missing House

Postby Sherry (123387820) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:29 pm

Well I just read the new thread saying all paid missing items have been returned. But that is not true. Mine still has not been put back. I paid 30 YC for the Shabby Chateau. As soon as I clicked buy it said transaction not successful. But it still took my 30 YC. I sent in a ticket and got a reply later saying all had been returned. But my house wasn't and still isn't put back. Neither is my YC. I have sent in two more tickets since. No one will answer me. And now they say all has been fixed and returned. Well I am sorry. Mine has not. I have told them and they won't answer me. It is in my log where I bought it and then where they deleted it. I don't understand why they would do this. I have played this game for a long time. I have always enjoyed it. But I am beginning not to like it very well. Has anyone else not had their things returned? :grr
C
Sherry (123387820)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 7
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Missing House

Postby Sherry (123387820) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:13 pm

I just wanted to say that someone (after two weeks) finally gave me back my Yo Cash for the house that disappeared. And I wanted to say thank You to whoever did that. I still don't know what happened or why no one would not answer me. But thank you so much for refunding my Yo Cash.
Sherry (123387820)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 7
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting