When Saving room, some items change to other items

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

When Saving room, some items change to other items

Postby DeeDee (13269711) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:32 pm

I have had this happen 3 times in the last week, i have sent in two tickets, no responses. I have things that I place turn into other things when I save them. Happened again today. I dont even know if its worth telling them, they dont seem to care anymore.

Today they gave us a library, so I placed a librarianMA2018, I had 2 of them. and I had a parked car ym20??, I had 2 of them also. I placed one of each and when I saved the librarian turned into NY street Wall Tile, its a green wallpaper looking tile, and the car turned into Three musketeer railing with a green vase on the end.

I have one of each left, thinking of doing it again with before and after pictures, but since Im getting no responses will I just lose the items. Anyone else having these problems. I lost Cabaret lamps last week, and I lost black skull armoires that turned into cap cod bookshelves when I saved them.

Librarian MA 2018 is a current item in the store that costs 5 ycash. I am really not happy that Im getting no response. I have not ask for replacements only explanations. I am getting NOTHING. :wailing:

DeeDee (13269711)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 17
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: When Saving room, some items change to other items

Postby BykaChic (134177197) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:32 pm

I hope it gets sorted for you. From what I hear, they are behind in emails and taking longer to respond.
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me......"

BykaChic (134177197)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 10073
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting