2 MONTHS CAN NOT TRADE ITEMS

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

2 MONTHS CAN NOT TRADE ITEMS

Postby XxBNAWTYxX (8983346) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:01 am

I HAVE WRITTEN SEVERAL TIMES IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS, I CAN NOT PLAY YOUR GAME!!! BEFORE I HEAR YOU SAY CLEAN MY COMPUTER OR CASHE I DO IT ALL THE TIME!! I BOUGHT A SUPER FAST GAMING LAPTOP 2 MONTHS AGO AND STILL CAN NOT PLAY, I CAN NOT CHANGE MY CLOTHES AND MAYBE ONCE A DAY I CAN TRADE OR GIFT, IT TAKES ALMOST 5 MINUTES TO LOAD MY TRADE ( OF IT LOADS ), ALL THE OTHER TIMES I CAN NOT ADD ITEMS I CAN ONLY PUT COINS ARE YOU KIDDING ME????????? I CAN BUY BUT NOT SELL????????????? I AM A RE SELLER IN YOUR GAME, I CAN NOT STRESS TO YOU HOW IMPORTANT BEING ABLE TO DO THAT IS, YES I DO HAVE A MASSIVE INVENTORY BUT I AM SURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE, I BUY VIP, I BUY MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF YC AND NO ONE CAN HELP ME?????????? YOU ARE LOSING PLAYERS LEFT AND RIGHT, I AM ONE THAT WANTS TO CONTINUE PLAYING BUT HOW CAN I???????????? I DON'T WANT TO MISS THE GEM CHALLENGE WHEN I NEED TO SUBMIT AN OUTFIT, I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING, I'M BEGGING YOU FOR HELP!!! I CAN DO SIMPLE THINGS ON MY I PAD THAT I CANT ON MY PC BUT THAT'S NOT MY METHOD OF PLAYING!! HOW CAN MY I PAD LOAD THE GAME BETTER THAN A COMPUTER?????????? I PLAY IN YOUR DOWN LOAD ONLY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:

XxBNAWTYxX (8983346)
YoWorld Level: 414
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 7
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: 2 MONTHS CAN NOT TRADE ITEMS

Postby SUSHIgirl (111646228) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:04 pm

You are the second person to say this is happening. Are you carrying 10 yrs worth of pixels in your inventory?
Please buy gothic homes and set down as many things as you can if you have thousands of pages to load when doing gift or trade.
Do not make multiple help tickets about the same issue. Wait for a reply and then continue with that reply ticket only or you will get bumped down on the wait list.
Try a faster browser like Opera instead of chrome.

SUSHIgirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 1627
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:03 pm

SUSHIgirl (111646228) wrote:You are the second person to say this is happening. Are you carrying 10 yrs worth of pixels in your inventory?
Please buy gothic homes and set down as many things as you can if you have thousands of pages to load when doing gift or trade.
Do not make multiple help tickets about the same issue. Wait for a reply and then continue with that reply ticket only or you will get bumped down on the wait list.
Try a faster browser like Opera instead of chrome.

I agree with Sushigirl.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 9028
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby XxBNAWTYxX (8983346) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:38 am

actually i do have a huge inventory which the game SHOULD be able to hold, i do buy gothic houses and level up my 25,000 points each week ( more if they offer the extra xp for 12yc i buy it) how can my i pad and phone let me change my clothes when a super fast new pc won't? i know not to send more than 1 ticket and i do reply from the 1 ticket, lastly i have tried every browser available and chrome at least lets me load the game!

XxBNAWTYxX (8983346)

Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby XxBNAWTYxX (8983346) » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:39 pm

and still.............

XxBNAWTYxX (8983346)