Gem Challenge

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Gem Challenge

Postby k (9002972) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:16 am

once again i am having trouble being allowed to enter the challenges, why? .... i have tried all the standard fixes that are commonly issued, but have not been able to enter the last 2 challenges even though i arrive in plenty enough time... :dizzy: :sad:

k (9002972)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Gem Challenge

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:39 pm

k (9002972) wrote:once again i am having trouble being allowed to enter the challenges, why? .... i have tried all the standard fixes that are commonly issued, but have not been able to enter the last 2 challenges even though i arrive in plenty enough time... :dizzy: :sad:

I have no clue why. Once I did a kind of goofy one and I do not think the judging team appreciated it. I noticed I was not allowed to play a few times after. I did nothing immoral or wicked. It was not in line with the theme and I just took a bunch of champaign glasses and spelled out NO.. or something like that. I forgot. Maybe that is it? I really have no clue.
clear cache before you start. Make sure you click more than once to try over and over again. and slapping the living daylights out of your mouse helped me start again.

Sent you some gifts as your apt shows how old of a player you are. I love it. Its wonderful apartment.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 8858
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting