changing

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

changing

Postby DAY (108871285) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:43 am

i been begging bvg to fix my cloths i can not wear more then one item in any category to dress my toon . if i put a hat on and try to add another hat the first hat goes back in category and if i try to wear more then one item in items category it wont let me very frustrating i wish BVG would fix the issues i am having i just bought lot of stuff i like to wear at one time to make my toon awesome .

DAY (108871285)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 20
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: changing

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:44 pm

DAY (108871285) wrote:i been begging bvg to fix my cloths i can not wear more then one item in any category to dress my toon . if i put a hat on and try to add another hat the first hat goes back in category and if i try to wear more then one item in items category it wont let me very frustrating i wish BVG would fix the issues i am having i just bought lot of stuff i like to wear at one time to make my toon awesome .

I am not sure what is happening on your end. I can only suggest things here and there that might help..
1. When you are in edit mode try "saving" your outfit. After you saved it. then try to add more and see what happens.
2. If it is a "look' that was won in contests Try removing all of it and starting over. Some of these 'looks' might be creating an overlay problem.
3. Have you written the problem to BVG with the help button? scroll on down to 'contact' and send in the ticket. check spam folder for auto reply and add bvg to your contact list .. wait to hear from them.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 9580
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting