[SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Pix Elated (6134566) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:09 pm

DIVACrys C (110739172) wrote:Niagra Falls Canada

A Niagara Falls theme would be great if it includes both sides of the border.

It actually borders both Canada and the United States with beauty on both sides. Canada has the Horseshoe Falls and the US has the Bridal Veil Falls and the American Falls. Niagara Falls has been a popular US honeymoon destination for people in the US for many years.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable of being. -Goethe
User avatar

Pix Elated (6134566)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 10, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1496
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Straight outta cookies

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby BettyBoop (8815275) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:03 pm

How about giving us some....BETTY BOOP TIME....hair outfits etc....
User avatar
BettyBoop (8815275)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Sir Spurtsalot (126579776) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:18 pm

Urselfish (115381899) wrote:Rather than doing the exact same thing over and over and over and over and over again, maybe try something new? There is absolutely zero innovation at bvg. This game is stale and plain old repetitive. Wash, rinse, repeat every month. Nothing to get excited about, open the game, see the same mystery boxes you have used for years now, just with different content. It's sad that bvg is a joke, and can't hire good creative people that want to stay beyond what is required to go somewhere else! I don't think this game "needs" themes, just open a store with everything a decorator or fashionista will want. It may take some time to create the content, but it would work. Or maybe you could stop taking the easy route, and create items we can modify (what it does when clicked, change colors, kinda like players could do on SW). Obviously that would require a lot of coding, but come on show us your capable of something other than gambling. On that note, I tried fishworld the other day, wow, what a joke. Exact same gambling BS on that game. PATHETIC. I honestly don't understand how anyone at bvg can sleep at night knowing they take advantage of their players weaknesses every opportunity they get!

You spent at least $50 last month. Seems like a lot to be that pissed off with the product? Your words and your purchases are inconsistent. I know which one BVG listens to more.....

:angel: :smug:
Image

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
User avatar
Sir Spurtsalot (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 32805
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:00 pm

sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:I want all of these! :love: :love: :love:
Leeum's Friends theme
Anthony's Solar Punk, Diesel Punk, Magical Apocolpse, Cursed Musuem, Urban Setting themes
Pix Elated's Yoworld Apocalypse theme
Autumn Glory's Swamp Witch Voodoo, Dark Fairytales, All outdoors theme
Tuscany's decorators corner theme
Rod's World of Elves theme

Just going to keep quoting myself here because I would really love any to all of these themes. :love: :D
Image
User avatar

sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8343
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Never-never land

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Hadrian (156402794) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:57 pm

ive been asking for these for years now, yo needs a mesoamerican theme, Aztecs, Mayans, or Incas,

as well as a world war theme, this one could be set in a ruined town with trenches just ouside of the perimeter , interactive machine gun nests and artillery. the people will love it.
User avatar

Hadrian (156402794)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 11, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:08 pm

Hadrian (156402794) wrote:ive been asking for these for years now, yo needs a mesoamerican theme, Aztecs, Mayans, or Incas,

as well as a world war theme, this one could be set in a ruined town with trenches just ouside of the perimeter , interactive machine gun nests and artillery. the people will love it.


Isn't a World War theme a little...inappropriate?
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 24080
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby INSOMNIA (184182673) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:15 pm

No the Theme isnt inappropriate Just the War was.

Sandbags Tanks Barbed wire Mortar Shell Holes Each room a different battle. Broken buildings animated sniper windows A soccer ball.
Zeros Zeppelins Mustangs Flying Fortress

I have 3 Anniversary Bi Planes the prices will skyrocket!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

INSOMNIA (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3864
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Waiting for the Night boat

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Megabeth (120550934) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:27 pm

PLEASE MAKE SHABBY CHIC AN ENTIRE THEME
User avatar
Megabeth (120550934)
YoWorld Level: 201
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 239
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:29 am

I'll quote you too, I want those as well LOL! Only thing I added to mine was the Scotland theme one :)


sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:
sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:I want all of these! :love: :love: :love:
Leeum's Friends theme
Anthony's Solar Punk, Diesel Punk, Magical Apocolpse, Cursed Musuem, Urban Setting themes
Pix Elated's Yoworld Apocalypse theme
Autumn Glory's Swamp Witch Voodoo, Dark Fairytales, All outdoors theme
Tuscany's decorators corner theme
Rod's World of Elves theme

Just going to keep quoting myself here because I would really love any to all of these themes. :love: :D
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1637
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby TUSCANY (184148760) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:14 am

Labyrinth
Bollywood
WW2 The Blitz
Hitchcock
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

TUSCANY (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3343
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby turta (125258085) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:09 am

:?: I found my own theme
TURTA'S WONDERFUL WORLD :idea:

Image
http://tinypic.com/r/2pyb2qf/9
:heart: :hug: :heart:
Cevahir varken pul neye yarar, aczini bilmeyen kul neye yarar, herkes bir yol tutturmuş gidiyor, Mevla'ya gitmeyen yol neye yarar..
User avatar
turta (125258085)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 24
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:29 pm

Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:I'll quote you too, I want those as well LOL! Only thing I added to mine was the Scotland theme one :)


sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:
sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:I want all of these! :love: :love: :love:
Leeum's Friends theme
Anthony's Solar Punk, Diesel Punk, Magical Apocolpse, Cursed Musuem, Urban Setting themes
Pix Elated's Yoworld Apocalypse theme
Autumn Glory's Swamp Witch Voodoo, Dark Fairytales, All outdoors theme
Tuscany's decorators corner theme
Rod's World of Elves theme

Just going to keep quoting myself here because I would really love any to all of these themes. :love: :D

Maybe if we keep quoting it enough it will happen. :D
Image
User avatar

sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8343
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Never-never land

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:36 pm

sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) wrote:I'll quote you too, I want those as well LOL! Only thing I added to mine was the Scotland theme one :)


sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:
sNaPCraCkLeNPoP (12927062) wrote:I want all of these! :love: :love: :love:
Leeum's Friends theme
Anthony's Solar Punk, Diesel Punk, Magical Apocolpse, Cursed Musuem, Urban Setting themes
Pix Elated's Yoworld Apocalypse theme
Autumn Glory's Swamp Witch Voodoo, Dark Fairytales, All outdoors theme
Tuscany's decorators corner theme
Rod's World of Elves theme

Just going to keep quoting myself here because I would really love any to all of these themes. :love: :D

Maybe if we keep quoting it enough it will happen. :D


LOL Maybe :)
User avatar
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1637
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby ItzCutiePie (118461288) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:31 pm

I think it would be cool to have something hotel or resort related. We never really get themes like that. Or maybe something with pets? Idk just some general ideas.
User avatar

ItzCutiePie (118461288)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Princess Karah (147463970) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:36 pm

I suggest a school house theme with lots of animated children, some playing hopscotch, playing on play ground equipment, playing jump rope and double dutch, playing on the swings, learning in classrooms, timeout, eating in the cafeteria, and more.

Thank you very much,
Princess Karah
User avatar
Princess Karah (147463970)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 28, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby First Angel (11511951) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:21 pm

Back to the basics of nature themes: Earthbag buildings, geometric homes, round homes, etc.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

First Angel (11511951)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 26
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Autumn Glory (105171200) » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:43 pm

Image
User avatar
Autumn Glory (105171200)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 12, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11967
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Halloween Town

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby snes (185180932) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:02 am

First Angel (11511951) wrote:Back to the basics of nature themes: Earthbag buildings, geometric homes, round homes, etc.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Yesssssssss :heart: I would like this. Especially in white.
Image
User avatar
snes (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 258
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 10271
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: H y r u l e

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby snes (185180932) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:36 pm

A Slasher theme
Something to this effect...
Image
Killers npc item/wearable inspiration
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Survivor Outfit Inspiration can include survival horror gear & handhelds.
Image
Image
Image
Interactives - Chase sequences, hide, jump scare, etc.
Image
Image
Location Inspiration -
Suburban House & street at night
Image
Eerie surrounding dusk/sunset woods
Image
Summer Camp Site surrounded by woods
Image
Abandoned Psych ward deep in the woods
Image
Image
User avatar
snes (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 258
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 10271
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: H y r u l e

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:11 pm

Kio (185180932) wrote:A Slasher theme
Something to this effect...
Image

Survivor Outfit Inspiration can include survival horror gear & handhelds.
Image

:thumbsup: But with an exception please? :idea: Blend these four to come up with female outfits! Make it look like an actual female survivor, in more practical clothing, instead of fresh meat? (Or give us scantily clad dude outfits too?)
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 276
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3323
Forum Title: YoAficionado

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting