Missed Clothing In Editing Look

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Missed Clothing In Editing Look

Postby MVIII (102055834) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:27 pm

Hi , last day I bought male king capes from new Medieval Mistery theme and I see them in inventory or if I want gift someone but when I tried to wear one of them I can't find them in editing look...please help :bye:
MVIII (102055834)
YoWorld Level: 249
YoWorld Start Date: May 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 135
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Missed Clothing In Editing Look

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:16 am

Have a look under necklaces MVIII.. I found one of the male cloaks from this theme under that category.
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 10437
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Missed Clothing In Editing Look

Postby Viking Tristan » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:49 pm

MVIII (102055834) wrote:Hi , last day I bought male king capes from new Medieval Mistery theme and I see them in inventory or if I want gift someone but when I tried to wear one of them I can't find them in editing look...please help :bye:

Hiya MVIII!

If you're looking for the King Cape MM2019 series of items, ijOjO uK is correct - you'll find these regal items under the "Necklaces" tab of the "Accessories" category when editing your avatar. I hope this helps!

Of course, if you're still having some trouble tracking them down, you can always reach a certified Helper Viking by clicking the "Help" tab at the top of YoWorld! :D

Viking Tristan
YoWorld Level: 499

Forum Posts: 76
Forum Title: YoWorld Team

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting