videos

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

videos

Postby JazEve PKF (185042304) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:48 pm

At one time i was getting way more videos then i am getting now, i can't even hit 100k a day on videos, plus it seems when your doing this more coin things on the week ends i am getting way lest all together then any other time of the week, i barely even made 50k so far this morning, I only getting the one blue thing for videos now when i was getting a mix. I should have no prob hitting 100k or more a day i am level 332. Let me add this in to this as well you dont give us many ways to make yc so coin building is how i get up my yc by buying it from other players and if i not getting my videos its killing my income in this game.
JazEve PKF (185042304)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2013

Forum Posts: 159
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: videos

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:17 pm

JazEve (185042304) wrote:At one time i was getting way more videos then i am getting now, i can't even hit 100k a day on videos, plus it seems when your doing this more coin things on the week ends i am getting way lest all together then any other time of the week, i barely even made 50k so far this morning, I only getting the one blue thing for videos now when i was getting a mix. I should have no prob hitting 100k or more a day i am level 332. Let me add this in to this as well you dont give us many ways to make yc so coin building is how i get up my yc by buying it from other players and if i not getting my videos its killing my income in this game.

I have that happen too. For me if I refresh, I get a few more. also. if some are not working, like loading or nothing avail. there is a small "report problem" button right on top of the add palate. Report and be sure to report the exact thing. DO not report any old problem. read each one. The problems list swap to different numbers so make sure you read each time. When you report it, right after, try again. 9 times out of 10 it totally works right after especially if you hit the nail on the head with the problem. that little report button is absolutely awesome fireball up there that kicks it to work for you!!!
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 8309
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby JazEve PKF (185042304) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:14 am

yes i no all about it fact i am one that said in there fish world game they needed it then after i seen it i explain on fwc how it worked to some the thing is i not getting them like i was at all not even after i reresh, i no louger getting any but the ones i never really reported, they have took my videos away from me, just so i cant get my coins anymore i guess, sadly its ghurting my way of playing to the point i brunt out just that mush more then i have been, i not even looked at this forum in a week sence i made this post but ty for the reply.
JazEve PKF (185042304)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2013

Forum Posts: 159
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:41 pm

JazEve (185042304) wrote:yes i no all about it fact i am one that said in there fish world game they needed it then after i seen it i explain on fwc how it worked to some the thing is i not getting them like i was at all not even after i reresh, i no louger getting any but the ones i never really reported, they have took my videos away from me, just so i cant get my coins anymore i guess, sadly its ghurting my way of playing to the point i brunt out just that mush more then i have been, i not even looked at this forum in a week sence i made this post but ty for the reply.

Hi Jaz. What is the problem? I am trying to understand you. If you are using Internet Explorer it is not working at the moment for this game.
Please download another browser. I use Chrome. It works fine for the 'videos" and the buttons are not greyed out on top. I hope this helped.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 8309
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby A U (105266140) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:16 pm

:grr ok what's with the videos not working ?
I open the game & the TV is grey
This has been going on for some time now
That is how I get my coins so I can buy things
Get the message " Sorry! It looks like there are no more ads available to you right now.
Please try again later. " :?:
Same thing everyday ??
I'm using Foxfire cause vivaldi was causing problems and chrome don't do any good to use neither does IE
Epic doesn't work for the game either
So I'm down to "1" browser to use to play the game
I miss the old days when I didn't have these kind of things happening
I could open the game then play it No Problems
Now I have everything from "refresh" happening very quickly after the game opens to the snake thing popping up when I try to open the game
I have been on this game since the 2nd week it came out (Yoville May 8, 2008) :trophy:
I as well have had problems with the Gem not opening or the buttons not working for it as well
I have done the cache stuff with nothing changing
Be nice to come in & play not have to write forum complaints cause things are not working
A U (105266140)
YoWorld Level: 203
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 15
Forum Title: YoRookie

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting