STEALING!!!

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

STEALING!!!

Postby EMPRESS SISI (114450269) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:59 pm

I'VE PURCHASED SEVERAL ITEMS THAT I NEVER RECEIVED!!! YOU GOT MY MONEY BUT I GOT NOTHING!!! I'M FREAKING PISSED OFF NOW, I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR 10 YEARS AND SINCE BIG VIKING TOOK OVER THERE HAS BEEN MORE PROBLEMS/ISSUES JUST TRYING TO PLAY THIS GAME. THIS GAME HAS NOT BEEN GIVING ME MY COINS THAT I EARN OR THE THINGS THAT I PURCHASE, IT FREEZES AND I HAVE TO LEAVE THE GAME AND START OVER!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS OR LETTING THIS HAPPEN EVERY TIME YOU DO MAINTENANCE ON THE GAME THE GAME GETS WORSE!! :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :'( :'( :'( :'(
EMPRESS SISI (114450269)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 15
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: STEALING!!!

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:12 pm

EMPRESS SISI (114450269) wrote:I'VE PURCHASED SEVERAL ITEMS THAT I NEVER RECEIVED!!! YOU GOT MY MONEY BUT I GOT NOTHING!!! I'M FREAKING PISSED OFF NOW, I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR 10 YEARS AND SINCE BIG VIKING TOOK OVER THERE HAS BEEN MORE PROBLEMS/ISSUES JUST TRYING TO PLAY THIS GAME. THIS GAME HAS NOT BEEN GIVING ME MY COINS THAT I EARN OR THE THINGS THAT I PURCHASE, IT FREEZES AND I HAVE TO LEAVE THE GAME AND START OVER!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS OR LETTING THIS HAPPEN EVERY TIME YOU DO MAINTENANCE ON THE GAME THE GAME GETS WORSE!! :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :'( :'( :'( :'(

Have you checked your Transaction Log to make sure that your account was debitted and that you did not receive your items?

If so, you need to send a ticket to the support team using the HELP tab above your game screen.

GL!

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 16085
Forum Title: YoFiend

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting