Missing Homes):

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Missing Homes):

Postby Bonnie (136358644) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:01 pm

Is anyone else missing homes? I'm not only missing my two heart (red valentine's and purple anti-valentine's) home and my original Tree house filled with the original furniture that was bought when they came out. Now I look around and find I am missing more homes. I can't say which ones, cause I had bought so many over the years, but my count has gone down. Now what is going on here. I contacted BVG and they said they don't see my homes...duh! All my Yo friends and family that play know that I have had these homes and they say I don't have these homes and stuff. I've been a long time player and spend plenty and have the track record to prove it. I saved my email from support and still upset that all I get is sorry we can't help you, there is no record of you having these home, even though I sent them a old screen shot of them...really!!! I want my homes back or reimbursed for them then. I have no Idea what glitches you have going on in you maintenances, but I keep loosing homes and furniture/deco with them.

Not a happy Paying Player :heartbroken: :grr :sick:
Love makes the world go round...

Bonnie (136358644)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Missing Homes):

Postby CCDawn (186134881) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:52 pm

I agree, you had like a hundred plus homes all decorated or filled with goodies. I hope they fix it soon.
I think I'll just be happy today... :smug:
CCDawn (186134881)
YoWorld Level: 155
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2015

Forum Posts: 35
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:53 pm

I have a few missing homes too. Most notably Undersea Adventure home and another one I used to store the Undersea furniture. I spent a lot of real money buying and they can just go poof :eh:. Bvg can't even put this on Zynga cause the Undersea home was Bvg creation.
Last edited by Toink Toink (117686344) on Tue May 01, 2018 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are out of rice krispies har har

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 6966
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Tue May 01, 2018 12:23 am

The contents of my storage house holding Undersea furniture was all dumped back into inventory. I always buy one Gothic house to store whenever there is a 50% sale Sunday discount and that house has poof. The other Undersea house which was yocash also poof. What if the house was discontinued, I cannot even buy it back. Anyway shouldn't have to rebuy the house. Houses shouldn't poof. I have many many houses, how many have poof? If player not say anything or don't know house missing, will it forever be missing and not fixed? I hope if fix that it will bring back all poofted houses for all players whether they submitted ticket or not. I don't know exactly when the poofting happened but I'm guessing maybe when decor challenge homes came about? But I do know Undersea was on sale Feb 25.

Toink Toink (117686344)

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:29 am

Is there nobody looking into this? :eh: . My recently bought Steampunk Ship home and I think the Bvg valentine homes are gone aside from the undersea home. I was going to do something Halloween with the ship. Houses are not cheap. Mine are not decorated yet so at least give replacement house. Feel for those who decorated and house gone. Could it be your Bvg house system rearrange the house numbering and accidentally overwrote the houses? I notice the houses arrangement every now and then change position. Could it be your decor challenge event messed up the system? If this is the case, I hope the furniture was at least dumped back into inventory so that don't lose those.

Nobody has answered my ticket yet. They answered a later ticket but this one not even to say they looking into it.

Just noticed that a ghost boat I removed from one home to put into another home was reverted back to the earlier home. I'm thinking something happened during maintenance, either did not save the homes/decorating or you guys reverted to an earlier version of the game thus rendering my homes bought during that time and furniture poof.

Toink Toink (117686344)

Postby CCDawn (186134881) » Thu May 10, 2018 6:45 pm

Toink Toink (117686344) wrote:Is there nobody looking into this? :eh: . My recently bought Steampunk Ship home and I think the Bvg valentine homes are gone aside from the undersea home. I was going to do something Halloween with the ship. Houses are not cheap. Mine are not decorated yet so at least give replacement house. Feel for those who decorated and house gone. Could it be your Bvg house system rearrange the house numbering and accidentally overwrote the houses? I notice the houses arrangement every now and then change position. Could it be your decor challenge event messed up the system? If this is the case, I hope the furniture was at least dumped back into inventory so that don't lose those.

Nobody has answered my ticket yet. They answered a later ticket but this one not even to say they looking into it.

Just noticed that a ghost boat I removed from one home to put into another home was reverted back to the earlier home. I'm thinking something happened during maintenance, either did not save the homes/decorating or you guys reverted to an earlier version of the game thus rendering my homes bought during that time and furniture poof.

When I went to my mom's in SF to check what they sent her as a response; it was ridiculous!!!! They say they had no proof of her purchase or her ever having these items, nor did it show her having the home at all. After we went through her homes, we found even more homes are missing. So something is going on. She is now buying homes to store stuff in as she buys stuff. We have notice that they now let us have a tracker though, which I find very nice...wish we had that before!!!!! I went back as far back as I could to see if I could see what happened to her Heart Homes and Tree house home that were filled with original items and furniture of the theme. Granted, if it were Zyna, they would have made good somehow on what was wrong was done. She even sent old picks of her old line up she had the houses to prove she had the homes, but I get it, that can be mocked up in an Assistance living facility...LOL...right :haha:

This game is the only thing that gets her out there and I keep as much tabs as I can here. I am here to keep an eye on my mom and make sure she is safe in game. I just hope that BVG is not taking advantage of the elderly here. That will not sit well with me. I know she bought those homes and so does many of here YW friends and family. Yes...I stated that correctly here. I have no shame in my comment. :thumbsup:
CCDawn (186134881)

Postby Bebe (176491805) » Sat May 12, 2018 12:53 pm

I had this same problem.. but when I clicked the sort button then clicked sort by oldest purchased then I found my homes lol
Bebe (176491805)
YoWorld Level: 214
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2011

Forum Posts: 198
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby CCDawn (186134881) » Mon May 14, 2018 2:09 pm

XxcreamcheesexX (176491805) wrote:I had this same problem.. but when I clicked the sort button then clicked sort by oldest purchased then I found my homes lol

I will help my mom with that, thank you for that tid bit. Maybe that will help, but we have counted her homes and they are under 100 for sure. I'm going to visit her again and do this from her computer and not mine and see if this works. Thank you so much for trying to help. :love:
CCDawn (186134881)

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Tue May 15, 2018 10:41 am

I did sorting in all ways. Even scrolled search the list of houses over and over again. Search by typing the name. Nothing. They say they can't see the house but I ask them check the bought log. If the house cannot be seen then check bought log and replace my house. They not answering. They might be able to claim Zynga houses didn't crossover or some facepalm excuse like house ghosted but mine were Bvg houses made by Bvg.

Edit: They say they don't have it :grr. If just me alone then I just keep quiet but is other people too means something happened to the system. Bvg touch one thing, something else breaks. Something must have broken somewhere. My houses are not even in the previous arrangement they were in earlier. Bvg must have moved them around when working on that house decor challenge.

Toink Toink (117686344)

Postby Viking Adam » Thu May 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Hello Bonnie!

Missing Homes definitely isn't the norm, and we want to investigate this issue as quickly as possible.

Because our Terms of Service prevent us from discussing account-sensitive details in our public forums. To better help us investigate inventory and account-related issues, we highly recommend submitting a Help Ticket via the Help button at the top of the YoWorld tab.

If the buttons above YoWorld aren't working for you, try disabling AdBlock or any similar software you might have running. If that doesn't help, send an email with your player ID to [email protected]!
Viking Adam
YoWorld Level: 42

Forum Posts: 76
Forum Title: YoWorld Team

Postby Mich2 (5153982) » Thu May 17, 2018 8:43 pm

XxcreamcheesexX (176491805) wrote:I had this same problem.. but when I clicked the sort button then clicked sort by oldest purchased then I found my homes lol

Same thing here!! Point is we shouldn't have to do this to get this glitch to fix. I have been missing things for sometime from old themes to old homes. Also some themes they come out with in stores will not show up when I go to store from my home on the game. Figured they would get it sorted eventually with an update or fix.

Mich2 (5153982)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 15, 2008

Forum Posts: 152
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby ViciousVixen (6939523) » Sat May 19, 2018 10:09 am

I am missing a home as well!! I had a fully decorated Contemporary. I got it when it first was released. I have written to BVG twice. No real response. I'm wondering if it was lost in any of the transfers to new servers or the switch from Zynga. I noticed most of the people posting were early players like me. BVG Please help us!!
ViciousVixen (6939523)
YoWorld Level: 202
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 4

Postby Bonnie (136358644) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Viking Adam wrote:Hello Bonnie!

Missing Homes definitely isn't the norm, and we want to investigate this issue as quickly as possible.

Because our Terms of Service prevent us from discussing account-sensitive details in our public forums. To better help us investigate inventory and account-related issues, we highly recommend submitting a Help Ticket via the Help button at the top of the YoWorld tab.

If the buttons above YoWorld aren't working for you, try disabling AdBlock or any similar software you might have running. If that doesn't help, send an email with your player ID to [email protected]!

As I stated in my post...I did sent in a ticket by reporting it and got no where. :dizzy: My response that I received was very generic. This saddens me greatly. The more updates you folks do, the more stuff in my inventory goes missing now. I'm sure there are other folks on here with the same issues. I will have to see what is missing before I make another ticket. I had over 100 homes and now they have dwindled down. It's not just the houses, it's what was put in the homes included$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. :wailing: :heartbroken:
Love makes the world go round...

Bonnie (136358644)
YoWorld Level: 327
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 3

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting