Facebook updated

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Facebook updated

Postby SunnyxHaleStormDFF (111587591) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:05 am

Facebook has done some kind of change or update and it is effecting my Yoworld, I am having problems with making my screen large. The screen goes super large but the fb panel is still showing on the side and my Yoworld window extra large but so is the side panel and when in this mode I cannot access anything or use anything in the bar like clothing or buddy list. The page becomes largely distorted. Going full screen is the way I like to play, I will not play in that tiny box. I am also using the desktop app. Please help..

SunnyxHaleStormDFF (111587591)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: Facebook updated

Postby Becky (817411) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:31 pm

I'm having the same issues with the app... and another family member uses the app... and now you can log into the app, but can't log out if someone else wants to use it... :sad:
Becky (817411)
YoWorld Level: 150
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2008

Forum Posts: 61
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Eli Widget (175577359) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:06 pm

SunnyxHaleStormDFF (111587591) wrote:Facebook has done some kind of change or update and it is effecting my Yoworld, I am having problems with making my screen large. The screen goes super large but the fb panel is still showing on the side and my Yoworld window extra large but so is the side panel and when in this mode I cannot access anything or use anything in the bar like clothing or buddy list. The page becomes largely distorted. Going full screen is the way I like to play, I will not play in that tiny box. I am also using the desktop app. Please help..

Hi Sunny. Yes since the update there has been one problem after the other. Yesterday I started receiving pop-ups that I am banned but I am not. I can use my account just fine except for the pop-ups.
Eli Widget (175577359)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2011

Forum Posts: 28
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Lola (186988950) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:35 pm

Hi Yoworld,
I am having issues with not be able to log out!! (and several other family members play Yoworld and use this computer) Another window page opens with a black screen and it says page unresponsive.
I am also having a pop up appearing on my page saying "You're Temporarily Blocked ---It loks like your ewere misusing this feature by going to fast and have been temporarily blocked by using it."
PLEASE HELP!! Thank you :)

Lola (186988950)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 11, 2016

Forum Posts: 12
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Candy1 (2455691) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:17 am

I have the same problem. I play yoworld once a day maybe two?! I wrote to fb as it says you can do on the pop up but in the information it says that will probley not go thro messages?!
Please fix this problem..
Candy1 (2455691)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 05, 2008

Forum Posts: 2
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Glitter JFC (162467434) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:13 pm

Becky (817411) wrote:I'm having the same issues with the app... and another family member uses the app... and now you can log into the app, but can't log out if someone else wants to use it... :sad:

I'm having the same problem with not being able to log out either. It will open me to FB but can't get into the game because the screen goes blue and then there is no way to go back and log out. I just X out of the ap and then open FB through my browser and go to settings and log out of the Chrome loging there. UGH! It's a freaking MESS!
Glitter JFC (162467434)
YoWorld Level: 225
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 14, 2010

Forum Posts: 119
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting