Free Survey Items

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Free Survey Items

Postby Bella LUF (123463548) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:37 pm

I play YoWorld on my PC using game room and or the downloaded version. I am not a tech person so I am sorry if I don't use the correct terms. When I do the surveys and click on the free item at the end it tells me I have to log into FB. I log in and when I try and go to the game that way it no longer lets me. The problems is I never get the free item. What am I doing wrong?

Bella LUF (123463548)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Free Survey Items

Postby Raelina (108115108) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:43 pm

I have had the same problem for about two weeks, which I will restate:

I log in to YoWorld through the application. When I take a survey, it opens Firefox. I can do the survey fine.

At the end of the survey, I click on the link to get the free item. I used to get a pop-up asking if I wanted to continue in my browser or use the application. I would choose the application and receive the item. For the last two surveys (one last week and one today) there has been no pop-up option. A new tab opens and YoWorld begins to load, but it never fully loads and I do not get the free item.

I'd like the items or a fix, please.
Raelina (108115108)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 20
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Hoopa (111313666) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:27 pm

I have the same problem, complete the survey but cannot claim the free gift! Keeps cycling the login for face book.
Very frustrating, sometimes I can get it and sometimes not through the App.
Hoopa (111313666)
YoWorld Level: 265
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 27
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby bu773rfly (393723) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:21 pm

Not sure if this helps but here goes..after filling out the survey and clicking on the picture of the free item then it reloads you into YoWorld where a notification will pop up saying you have received the item and you tap or click okay. If you're not getting any of these messages just take a screenshot of what does happen and on your game click or tap "help" then BVG will ask you to fill out something and email you asking for more details you can send your screenshot to them if you like.
bu773rfly (393723)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 09, 2008

Forum Posts: 385
Forum Title: YoRegular

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting