Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE READ

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Undecided (185859185) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Slot issues again..
Spinning none stop then stops only for me to get Unknown server error. Restart game then after that x3. The screen doesn't even get time to load just remains white with the same message in..
It worked earlier today..
I play on gameroom but even tried it on fb and still get the same
I have tried all 4 slot games and the same happens with the white screen on each one :grr
Any chance of fixing or looking in to it please,
Hopefully it doesn't take as long as last time
This is Manchester: We do things differently here
ImageImage
Don't try to figure me out. It will only exhaust you, you'd lose your mind trying to understand mine

Undecided (185859185)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2014

Forum Posts: 4751
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Southern Belle (7129054) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:06 pm

LizWhoLockSPNxFWYC (13977142) wrote:I got on Yo this evening to buy some YoCash, enjoy the game, and deliver a present to a friend. Well, the Add YoCash, Settings, and Help buttons aren't loading at all. Since they aren't loading I can't even gift because the box to enter my security code doesn't pop up. If that doesn't pop up the trade/gifting doesn't go through. I can't even submit a bug report since the Help button won't load. I've tried everything you all reccommend and than some and nothing it working. How do I report this?
Thanks!

well i purchased right before the maintenance, all hell broke loose after that! did bvg.com change to bvg.io?

below is the errors from the "inspect element"

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
2https://bvg.tgcn.io/game?token=7569960::60e6ebbd9968f2e43ee067f6740bfddd&la…=YWA&mode=real&host=bvg&game=castles&variant=standard&interface=bvg-wallet Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 502 ()
index.html:1 Fetch API cannot load https://bvg.tgcn.io/game?token=7569960: ... 40bfddd&la…=YWA&mode=real&host=bvg&game=castles&variant=standard&interface=bvg-wallet. No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'https://cdn.tgcn.io' is therefore not allowed access. The response had HTTP status code 502. If an opaque response serves your needs, set the request's mode to 'no-cors' to fetch the resource with CORS disabled.
https://bvg.tgcn.io/game?token=7569960: ... 40bfddd&la…=YWA&mode=real&host=bvg&game=castles&variant=standard&interface=bvg-wallet Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()

AND THERE IS MORE, USER IS 'ANONYMOUS?

anyone else?

ps: i should mention i am able to send & receive gifts my issues are just slot games, dice works, that's all i find so far as not working :silly: :shocked: :nerd:

THANKS!
Thank You Bunches!!!
Southern Belle

I am a God in training...just wait til it catches on!!

Southern Belle (7129054)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 113
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby bev (184484542) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:58 pm

I cant type messages and talk to my friends when they visit or when I visit them.
bev (184484542)
YoWorld Level: 227
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 24, 2013

Forum Posts: 5
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Carlydffvpfab (113787641) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Getting so tired of all this lagging and having to Refresh every time i go in out of an Event...this is ridiculous already.. first half the thing in my inventory don't show up. made a report and still waiting for that to get fixed, :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: now this..
then you want me to spend my real hard working money on this game.. YEAH RIGHT!!!
:grr :grr :grr :grr
[url]https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-113787641&poe=200]
Image[/url]
Carlydffvpfab (113787641)
YoWorld Level: 231
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 9

Postby OXXLovinsXXO (169275749) » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:31 pm

What is wrong with Christmas Calendar?
Played today & then had to pay 100.000 to catch up for today. the game is scamming or a bad big mistake.
:grr :shocked: :grr
OXXLovinsXXO (169275749)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 26, 2010

Forum Posts: 48
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Carlydffvpfab (113787641) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:12 am

Getting so tired of all this lagging and refreashing!!!
can't go on cr and event without having to RF for every single one. then when you get in.it take more then 2 minutes just to walk in the next room..
how on earth do you expect people to keep paying real money for something that does't work correctly 85% of the time?

few months back i also wrote in about half my inventory no showing up.. still no word on how that can get fixed..
really??
:grr :grr :grr :grr :grr
[url]https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-113787641&poe=200]
Image[/url]
Carlydffvpfab (113787641)
YoWorld Level: 231
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 13, 2009

Forum Posts: 9

Postby Mich2 (5153982) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:29 pm

Did NOT receive my Yocash for today but did get my coins. What's the deal is the Vip cash uploader broken? Please fix

Mich2 (5153982)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 15, 2008

Forum Posts: 152

Postby NFG Kage X (187506914) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:40 pm

People are buying ice wings but they have had a name change to 'DELETE' If you want some more evidence then go to auction house and search "DELETE"
NFG Kage X (187506914)
YoWorld Level: 129
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 11, 2017

Forum Posts: 66
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby xomrs boopadoopxox (142787576) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:24 pm

not letting me on,going to a white screen can u please fix it
xomrs boopadoopxox (142787576)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 28, 2009

Forum Posts: 23
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Lynny (106878447) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:23 am

:shocked: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: Okay I am Angry! Lagging is so upsetting,when will it STOP!!!! :grr :grr :grr Now today the 31st of December,I lost my furniture outside my New Years Home!! I spent YoCash ,and now this!! I want a refund for all the trouble that I have contented with!!!! Disturbes me that I spend hours to furnish my homes to loose furniture! What's up with that???? I want a asap Refund!! It destroys my work ASAP,now I want a refund ASAP!!! :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr

Lynny (106878447)
YoWorld Level: 364
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 30, 2009

Forum Posts: 194

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:31 pm

Lynny (106878447) wrote::shocked: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: Okay I am Angry! Lagging is so upsetting,when will it STOP!!!! :grr :grr :grr Now today the 31st of December,I lost my furniture outside my New Years Home!! I spent YoCash ,and now this!! I want a refund for all the trouble that I have contented with!!!! Disturbes me that I spend hours to furnish my homes to loose furniture! What's up with that???? I want a asap Refund!! It destroys my work ASAP,now I want a refund ASAP!!! :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr :grr

You must send a ticket to the support team using the HELP tab above your game screen. Tell them exactly what happened and they can check your game and advise you. You should receive an automated response within 24-48 hours letting you know that they have received your request. Since it is the holidays, you may have to wait a week or so to receive any Viking response.

GL!

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 16898
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby meoamore (148667798) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:37 pm

Why am I getting such small amounts for coin chests sent to me. This has been going on for a few days now . I just got 75 blue chests and got 575 coins???? Really???? WTF.. I usually get thousands for them... Please fix this, it's annoying and irritating....

meoamore (148667798)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 06, 2010

Forum Posts: 5

Postby Eve Elizabeth (119944558) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:31 am

How do I get out of my 2017 Rudolph pulling Christmas Sleigh
Hi! Can anyone tell me how to get out of my 2017 Rudolph pulling Green Christmas Sleigh? :?:
Every time, I enter a door or go somewhere new, I ride into that place and then my sleigh disappears. Now that Christmas is over, I want to keep it till next year, but no longer want to use it. I thought I could put it back in my inventory so that I can use it next year, but it won't allow me to do so. I even looked at my settings to see if I could just disable it when I entered a room, but that didn't work. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks!

Eve Elizabeth (119944558)
YoWorld Level: 247
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 2

Postby Skylar Paige (119869223) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:25 pm

GET ME OUT OF MY RUDOLPH SLEIGH!! HELP!!!!! :sad:
On December 4th, 2017 -------- I purchased "In on a Sleigh" for 20 YoCash. This Rudolph green sleigh is only seen when you enter a building or door. You sit in this green sleigh and it is pulled by Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I cannot make it to stop. It is no longer the holidays and I keep entering places and my house in this sleigh. I cannot find a place to "park" it in my inventory so I can use it next year. I have also looked in my settings to demobilize it so I can only use it during the Christmas holiday.
PLEASE HELP!! I have been sending YoWorld emails about this issue since December 4th and have heard back from NO ONE!!! :grr
I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Who else can I talk too, to resolve this issue??????!!!!
PLEASE HELP!!! Thank You!!!!!

Skylar Paige (119869223)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Skylar Paige (119869223) wrote:GET ME OUT OF MY RUDOLPH SLEIGH!! HELP!!!!! :sad:
On December 4th, 2017 -------- I purchased "In on a Sleigh" for 20 YoCash. This Rudolph green sleigh is only seen when you enter a building or door. You sit in this green sleigh and it is pulled by Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I cannot make it to stop. It is no longer the holidays and I keep entering places and my house in this sleigh. I cannot find a place to "park" it in my inventory so I can use it next year. I have also looked in my settings to demobilize it so I can only use it during the Christmas holiday.
PLEASE HELP!! I have been sending YoWorld emails about this issue since December 4th and have heard back from NO ONE!!! :grr
I NEED YOUR HELP!!! Who else can I talk too, to resolve this issue??????!!!!
PLEASE HELP!!! Thank You!!!!!

This is an ENTRANCE animation. Click on the Running Man Icon on your game actions tray and scroll to ENTRANCES. Click on "No Entrance" and poof! Rudolph goes back to the stable until next Christmas.

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 16898
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby peace 44Shield (8402046) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:22 am

Help!

AArrgghh!! I thought I had captured the room to post. I was just in the furniture store and the room I left from to go there.... well, all the stuff in the room followed me to the store. I've had this same room of furniture show up in the bedroom of the same house and in the jungle. I don't know how to get it out of the furniture store. In the past, I have just cleared the area and then redecorated the kitchen.

I guess I will go check the kitchen and the furniture store to see if all is back to normal.

peace 44Shield (8402046)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 1848
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby peace 44Shield (8402046) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:34 am

My issue seems to be straightened out. Several others were in the store and I think maybe a Viking showed up to help.

I'm sorry if I caused an uproar. I would love to know why this room of furniture keeps moving. Well, on the bright side (?) ... several people had a good laugh.

peace 44Shield (8402046)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 1848
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:15 am

YO is my stress reliever. But when I get stuck loading or more often just a white screen it only adds to my stress. I have this issue every day and some days all day. I have not been able to get in the game now since 3:30 my time today. And yes, I have cleaned my cookies and history.
Can someone please figure this out and get it fixed. Thank you.
Its stuck at 1% loading walls and floors in this picture. thats the farthest it gets. :grr
GrammaPeachy YSC (10244182)
YoWorld Level: 273
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 2893
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Mich2 (5153982) » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 pm

What time do we typically get our yocash when we are Vip's on Friday usually? I still haven't gotten mine so just curious because it's happened before and I didn't get it until I reported it but figured this time it may be a time thing. Thanks for reading....

Mich2 (5153982)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 15, 2008

Forum Posts: 152

Postby Sissi (156024550) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Hi dears: :phew: :'( ... Yesterday I had problems loading the game. After a long time, it started to work. A little slow, but I was able to play. Being in the game, I could not go to visit my other houses since it stayed stuck. Today I have problems to enter again. The game is stopped when it reaches the "1% loading Walls and Floor ...." Can you help me please? I have cleaned the browser cache. I have cleaned all. I desactivated the antivirus, I have updated the Adobe Flash, I have a good and fast internet signal. and so on. I have done everything I could to make it work. Of course i can not also access the game's help to send report of the problem. :sad: I :heart: you
Sissi (156024550)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting