Are you looking for old Furniture?

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: Are you looking for old Furniture?

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:09 pm

It's threads like these that make me miss the old yoville.com page... we coulda just gone over there and ransacked your inventory!!! :haha:

On a serious note, you have set a good precedent for how to admirably leave this game if you're intent on going. I love it and will be sure to do something similar if I ever leave.

Thanks for being the kind of yO that makes us all smile! :D
Best of luck with your real life 'wheeling and dealing' (hustling) :hug:
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image

...................."The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. ...........................................The first to forget is the happiest.~ Unknown

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 11574
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby YS Rone (109467793) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:19 pm

Captain Sparrow (167638517) wrote:
YS Rone (109467793) wrote:
Captain Sparrow (167638517) wrote:I remember your big furniture sales with multiple rooms of teleport doors to massive amounts of furniture, good times roaming that. Good Luck with whatever your doing in life :thumbsup: . Have an old buying list thread but frankly i wouldnt look at it either so didnt add it if you happen to have any Ancient Rome items (trying collect whole theme) that be nice but others can have it really.

:bye: Great to see you. Yes, I am literally just buying and selling in real life. Doing what I did in YoWorld, minus the excessive collecting. :haha:

Unfortunately, with a few pages of Ancient Rome, I did not have many items you needed. I sent what I had. I have four more railings, if you need. :thumbsup:

Thank You!! I only collect/hoard one of everything so no need for extras. I hate asking again but nobody sells much anymore but would you have any statues specifically the enchanting china ones or something from my old rare list below? Good Luck with real life buying/selling and everything else :thumbsup:

:gift:
China Statue
YS Rone (109467793)
YoWorld Level: 213
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 1509
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:21 pm

Hi ya me again..just wondering do you have items with no year on them?..I have a few themes with a few missing items in it i'd need but I checked every where and can't find what year they would be from to see if you have any..Is it ok if I make a Template for you?..
Last edited by Sharon (11135269) on Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 1510

Postby YS Rone (109467793) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:25 pm

0utrag3ous (103378167) wrote:Out of curiosity, do you have anything from the disco theme? Also, do you happen to have anything from the Super Saturday VIP theme? Those would go great with the club theme I am working worth. If not, thank you :)

:gift: :gift: :gift:
Incoming Disco. Nothing came up for super saturday.
YS Rone (109467793)

Postby Levi (155814558) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Hi :hug:

sorry to annoy you again! I started decorating my new house and realised I need more things :haha: I made a new wtb list and was just wondering maybe you have something from these items? I'd really appreciate them! :heart:

thank you very much :heart:
Levi (155814558)
YoWorld Level: 219
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010

Forum Posts: 3477
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby YS Rone (109467793) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:39 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:I am sorry to hear you are not coming back, but also glad you are living life, I met my RL husband here (our 10th wedding anniversary this month) so I am incredible attached to this game, great memories. While most of my old friends are long gone, I cant quite let go lol so well done! :hug:

I have been here a long time but was away 4 years so missed a few great themes. When I came back I recreated a house/story for each theme I missed with what I could find after they were long gone too, so it was a good hunting time!.

My favourites to do were Yorient and Alice, but I missed a lot and would make super good use of anything you have in those themes and would love to refresh those ones with real pieces if you have any x

That is awesome to hear. The people who play this game are definitely special. 99% of my interactions have been positive. Fond memories galore. I sent a bunch of each theme. I lagged out, as has been the case. TOO MANY ITEMS. :haha: ENJOY!
:gift: :gift: :gift: :gift:
YS Rone (109467793)

Postby YS Rone (109467793) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:50 pm

MAMIKO (102854283) wrote:Hi, I just got back on the game after being off for a year, lets say been on and off, on the edge of leaving the game as sad to say most of my buddies are not active anymore, but because I love decorating I keep coming back. I'm sorry to hear that u have decided to leave the game and wishing you success outside yoworld in real life. I would greatly appreciate anything from MINIATURE theme. Thank you.

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h87231918

Miniature Park incoming!
YS Rone (109467793)

Postby YS Rone (109467793) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:52 pm

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) wrote:
sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) wrote:
sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) wrote:I was going to say it was great to see you it has been a long time but hate you are leaving. :sad: I remember how big of a collector you was. Maybe hold on to some stuff just incase? I wish you the best in whatever you do. :)

Snap! I miss our time together. I have been keeping all this stuff for far too long, always saying I may return. But, I know I won't. I am enjoying the buying and selling in real life. Its time to dump it. Of course, I can't ever let go of certain things. Too valuable. :hug: :heart:
https://i.imgur.com/lybST79.jpg

:shocked: OMG! I can not believe you still have that! I had forgotten all about that. Artist I am not! :haha: :haha: Wow thank you for showing me that really put a smile on my face. :hug: :heart: I understand if you have more important things but I just hate you are going. :sad: I hate seeing anyone leave Yo but sometimes it is for the best. We need to get together for a chat in game before you go and please stop in and say hello every now and then.

That I can do. Friends like you are irreplaceable. I'll be sure to pop on to say hi and chat. :thumbsup: As soon as this thread winds down. :haha: All the free time is going into rounding up items for people, atm. :gift: :party: I'll come chat soon.

:hug:

:hug: Here I was thinking when I first commented I wonder if he even remembers me. Thank you Rone! :heart: I remember the fun we had hunting items down, chatting and you was always a sweet heart and so respectful and kind and was king of the silly looks. :) I am going to miss you friend. :hug: Yes whenever you have time just pm me because I sometimes do not have my list on when in game and I will switch it on.

No chance I would forget you. And, just so you know... my wife remembered you immediately when I told her you are still around. :heart: :hug: I promise to pm/chat and catch up soon.
YS Rone (109467793)

Postby L Y N D S O (178293755) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:52 pm

L Y N D S O (178293755) wrote:Oh no IM sorry youre leaving :/ I just returned after about a year hiatus! Second pregnancy has me bed ridden LOL so yoworld it was! Back into decorating rooms and ive been slowly looking for mafia, easter, christmas furniture from any year!

http://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/in ... 55&poe=200 ---- apartment link

Sent until I lagged out. Enjoy!

Awe thank you so much!! :heart: :heart: If you ever need/want any of it back PLEASE let me know! :* Time to start decorating *o*
L Y N D S O (178293755)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011

Forum Posts: 4343
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby aymoon (2998745) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:39 pm

bro iam looking for golden egypt theme i have specific WTB and i think u may have some
let me know if u have bro tyy
aymoon (2998745)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 27, 2008

Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:46 pm

aymoon (2998745) wrote:bro iam looking for golden egypt theme i have specific WTB and i think u may have some
let me know if u have bro tyy

Welcome to the forums aymoon, happy to see that you worked it out.... :D

As this is your first post to the forums here is your apartment link:-
AYMOON'S APT link
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image

...................."The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. ...........................................The first to forget is the happiest.~ Unknown

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 11574
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:53 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:I am sorry to hear you are not coming back, but also glad you are living life, I met my RL husband here (our 10th wedding anniversary this month) so I am incredible attached to this game, great memories. While most of my old friends are long gone, I cant quite let go lol so well done! :hug:

I have been here a long time but was away 4 years so missed a few great themes. When I came back I recreated a house/story for each theme I missed with what I could find after they were long gone too, so it was a good hunting time!.

My favourites to do were Yorient and Alice, but I missed a lot and would make super good use of anything you have in those themes and would love to refresh those ones with real pieces if you have any x

That is awesome to hear. The people who play this game are definitely special. 99% of my interactions have been positive. Fond memories galore. I sent a bunch of each theme. I lagged out, as has been the case. TOO MANY ITEMS. :haha: ENJOY!
:gift: :gift: :gift: :gift:

I just refreshed from doing a bit of decorating and found your gifts - thank you SO much! There were tons of things in both themes I didnt have and some I have never seen, its so exciting! . I am going to have a whale of a time getting these into my Alice story, and Yorient train - I feel so blessed thank you. I took a screen shot of everything and if you ever come back, its here for you :heart:

PS, Hubby says do you by chance have any Australia Snake Bar Stools? :D :angel: When we came back after our 4 year Yo break he collected and decorated the old Australia, and apparently he was never able to find any lol :hug:

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008

Forum Posts: 7411
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Captain Sparrow (167638517) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:54 pm

Thanks for the few gifts!!! Have to tweak my main room for best buy setup now that I have it all :thumbsup: . After being here for so long i doubt i ever quit before BVG closes shop but will pay it forward if i ever do. Since like gene hunt said above this thread is not as active as it should be (guess yoworld mostly wearables collecting now) if you have anything from the fairytale fantasy or Australia theme i could use them for a few old projects I have. If I'm doing too much or others want that fine :D
Captain Sparrow (167638517)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 19, 2010

Forum Posts: 9197
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby MAMIKO (102854283) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:01 pm

MAMIKO (102854283) wrote:Hi, I just got back on the game after being off for a year, lets say been on and off, on the edge of leaving the game as sad to say most of my buddies are not active anymore, but because I love decorating I keep coming back. I'm sorry to hear that u have decided to leave the game and wishing you success outside yoworld in real life. I would greatly appreciate anything from MINIATURE theme. Thank you.

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h87231918

Miniature Park incoming!

Hello Rone. I just got log in and saw the gifts that you had sent me and it made my day much more happier. Thanks so much. Bless you more in return and bless your new real life business venture. And btw one more thing to add on my wishlist is THRONES as Im doing this big project of throne museum, any theme will be greatly appreciated. if it is not too much to ask ;) :star: Thanks again. HAGD spreading good vibes. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

MAMIKO (102854283)
YoWorld Level: 375
YoWorld Start Date: May 17, 2009

Forum Posts: 268
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Victoria (150964338) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:05 pm

Hi, Rone. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. I would be happy to pay for any valentine, cabin theme or anything from fall/spring. I don't have these in my inventory, but would love to make house with these items. Thank you :) :hug:
Victoria (150964338)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2010

Forum Posts: 9
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:04 am

Hello! Sorry for asking again, but just wondering if you have anything from Beverly Hills or Good Vs Evil? I love collectibles too, so I’d love any from any year! Thank you so much again for this and your generosity!! I forgot to ask about this last time, do you by any chance have the Alice Cheshire Cat, Cat bed, or Cat Clock? :hug: :star: I’ll make sure to pay the generosity forward, thank you. I mostly only collect Zynga Furniture and decorate with Zynga furniture so I truly appreciate this. :heart:
Black cats are the superior cats.
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Nanna Lesley (8488206) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:09 am

YS Rone, I'm always hesitant to take people up on these offers as I hope they will return after a break.

However I can see you are quite serious about leaving, so if you have any Playhouse, Pixie Borough theme items - those are the kinds of things I like. Anything quirky, whimsical or a bit different. Thank you :)
Visit me in YO and leave a message: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h85295352

Nanna Lesley (8488206)
YoWorld Level: 482
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 215
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Loie (9730540) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:12 am

YS Rone -- this is very kind of you to do!
Aw any friend of sNaP is a friend of mine. I do wish you'd stay, it is heartbreaking when nice people who make yoworld great leave.

Here is a mini wishllist of mine, for items that seem extra hard to find (therefore I highly doubt you will have them and that is ok! thank you so much for trying!)
I am always looking for the old Beach Fences and weird items from the YoSurvivor, Spies and Miniature Park themes

Here are a few pictures. Sciency or retro futuristic stuff.

Thanks for looking and hosting this event! :hug:

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 388
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009

Forum Posts: 4995
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:19 am

So I made the template. In case you have some of the items. Please by all means take your time. I know it's alot. I wish all the items would have dates. I so appreciate this. I have seen some of these on AH omg I'd need to take out a mortage to buy them. What you are doing is a great thing. I would much rather give away all my stuff if I wasn't coming back..What's that saying...Pay it forward...Good luck in your real life adventures. :thumbsup:

PS I did it this way rather than just name a theme in case you send stuff I already have..This way others may need them so they can be given them instead.If that makes sense lol.. :hug:

Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 1510

Postby Nimwit (150456432) » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:39 am

any halloween themed items, dark themes, goth themes.
i'll gladly take those off your hands!
Nimwit (150456432)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2010

Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Trading