MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Nimwit (150456432) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:24 pm

LiL Ruru2Hot (7494213) wrote:Thank you so much for smooth trade! :heart:
Stay safe lovely :heart: :hug:


you too! :heart: :heart: :heart:
User avatar
Nimwit (150456432)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:25 pm

Hiya, is the teal McFly doll set still available? I'd like to buy if so

Same with the blue and pink easter overall dresses
Image
User avatar

Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5024
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Nimwit (150456432) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:36 pm

Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Hiya, is the teal McFly doll set still available? I'd like to buy if so

Same with the blue and pink easter overall dresses


yes, they're all available!
User avatar
Nimwit (150456432)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:56 pm

Nimwit (150456432) wrote:
Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:Hiya, is the teal McFly doll set still available? I'd like to buy if so

Same with the blue and pink easter overall dresses


yes, they're all available!


Awesome, I'll put up claudia/friends if you're available :hug:
Image
User avatar

Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5024
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Loy (187152173) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:39 pm

Hello, i buy Black and grey fashion hoodies tf2014, and i'm interested in white skull glve, black fall button coat, black tennis shirt but idk hm they go for :c
User avatar

Loy (187152173)
YoWorld Level: 253
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 29, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 450
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Vinny's Diner

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Nimwit (150456432) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:48 pm

Loy (187152173) wrote:Hello, i buy Black and grey fashion hoodies tf2014, and i'm interested in white skull glve, black fall button coat, black tennis shirt but idk hm they go for :c


hii
i usually use info to determine a middle ground
fall buttons coats prices ranged from 200k - 500k .. maybe 300k?
tennis shirt didn't have a price listed so i could just do 50k on that!
and i'm not sure on the gloves as they were listed from 500k - 5m but that seems like a lot for gloves. if you'd like to just offer on them?
User avatar
Nimwit (150456432)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Isla (2518852) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:27 pm

Can I get the white Pierre A dress for 250 as listed?

Image
Image


Image
User avatar

Isla (2518852)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Nashville

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Nimwit (150456432) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:30 pm

Isla (2518852) wrote:Can I get the white Pierre A dress for 250 as listed?

Image


ahh sorry, both the pierre dresses i sold earlier
User avatar
Nimwit (150456432)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Isla (2518852) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:46 pm

Nimwit (150456432) wrote:
Isla (2518852) wrote:Can I get the white Pierre A dress for 250 as listed?

Image


ahh sorry, both the pierre dresses i sold earlier


That's okay! Thank you.
Image


Image
User avatar

Isla (2518852)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2419
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Nashville

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Nimwit (150456432) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:21 pm

b
User avatar
Nimwit (150456432)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Nimwit (150456432) » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:06 am

b
User avatar
Nimwit (150456432)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Cookie Monster (4327680) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:44 am

May I please buy the 50k McFlurry Earrings and the Sassy farm shirts?

Interested in PS2015 firefighter shirts, CS2015 tank tops, and a couple bunny boots, but no idea on price.
Buy / Sell / Trade / More Wishes are at: Christine's Corner
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)
Please share your wishes! I like to only gift what I know people want.
User avatar

Cookie Monster (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6372
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Northeastern US

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Nimwit (150456432) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:19 pm

Cookie Monster (4327680) wrote:May I please buy the 50k McFlurry Earrings and the Sassy farm shirts?

Interested in PS2015 firefighter shirts, CS2015 tank tops, and a couple bunny boots, but no idea on price.


hi! which color mcflurry earrings were you interested in? teal is sold. and which farm shirt color?

i'm not sure on the prices for those other ones either, i usually use info to determine a middle ground!

none of the firefighter shirts have any suggestions except the red one with 12m but i feel like that is definitely wrong and excessive so feel free to offer? i'd probably price them at around 150k each myself.
i'll say 25k each for the tank tops.
and the bunny boots have suggestions ranging from 500k - 2m on each color, feel free to offer on a middle ground you're okay with paying
User avatar
Nimwit (150456432)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Cookie Monster (4327680) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:56 am

Nimwit (150456432) wrote:
Cookie Monster (4327680) wrote:May I please buy the 50k McFlurry Earrings and the Sassy farm shirts?

Interested in PS2015 firefighter shirts, CS2015 tank tops, and a couple bunny boots, but no idea on price.


hi! which color mcflurry earrings were you interested in? teal is sold. and which farm shirt color?

i'm not sure on the prices for those other ones either, i usually use info to determine a middle ground!

none of the firefighter shirts have any suggestions except the red one with 12m but i feel like that is definitely wrong and excessive so feel free to offer? i'd probably price them at around 150k each myself.
i'll say 25k each for the tank tops.
and the bunny boots have suggestions ranging from 500k - 2m on each color, feel free to offer on a middle ground you're okay with paying


Thank you for all of the info!

I scour AH and Facebook groups, so I generally only remember the lowest price I pay for things, which isn’t necessarily a fair price to sellers. I’m interested in all colors. Your prices of 150k and 25k is around what I usually pay and would be great, but if you want to hang onto them for a better please do so. I NEVER want to take advantage of anyone.

I usually find the bunny boots around 200k in AH, but that’s the patient, months-in-between-finds price. Let me see what I need and I’ll make a better offer?
Buy / Sell / Trade / More Wishes are at: Christine's Corner
Always wishes: Spies Rugs, Connect Four Board Game, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)
Please share your wishes! I like to only gift what I know people want.
User avatar

Cookie Monster (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6372
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Northeastern US

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Nimwit (150456432) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:43 am

Cookie Monster (4327680) wrote:
Nimwit (150456432) wrote:
Cookie Monster (4327680) wrote:May I please buy the 50k McFlurry Earrings and the Sassy farm shirts?

Interested in PS2015 firefighter shirts, CS2015 tank tops, and a couple bunny boots, but no idea on price.


hi! which color mcflurry earrings were you interested in? teal is sold. and which farm shirt color?

i'm not sure on the prices for those other ones either, i usually use info to determine a middle ground!

none of the firefighter shirts have any suggestions except the red one with 12m but i feel like that is definitely wrong and excessive so feel free to offer? i'd probably price them at around 150k each myself.
i'll say 25k each for the tank tops.
and the bunny boots have suggestions ranging from 500k - 2m on each color, feel free to offer on a middle ground you're okay with paying


Thank you for all of the info!

I scour AH and Facebook groups, so I generally only remember the lowest price I pay for things, which isn’t necessarily a fair price to sellers. I’m interested in all colors. Your prices of 150k and 25k is around what I usually pay and would be great, but if you want to hang onto them for a better please do so. I NEVER want to take advantage of anyone.

I usually find the bunny boots around 200k in AH, but that’s the patient, months-in-between-finds price. Let me see what I need and I’ll make a better offer?


i'm okay with selling you the firefighter and coats and tank tops for those prices, and i think the lowest ill do for the bunny boots is 350k
User avatar
Nimwit (150456432)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby Nimwit (150456432) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:08 am

b
User avatar
Nimwit (150456432)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 20, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 101
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: MASSIVE inventory clearance sale

Postby l Vanny l (187087627) » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:40 pm

Image

These available still?
Image
User avatar
l Vanny l (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 344
Forum Title: YoRegular

Previous

Return to Trading