BIG CAT WTB (50+) [updated sept 14]

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (100+)

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:02 am

Tammy (187554689) wrote:HI, I HAVE... SUN SPOT SLEEPING CAT - CUDDLING KITTIES - KITTENS IN PRESENTS - PINK & RED KIMMIE KITTIES EARS - BLUE NIGHT TIME POOL PARTY LED CAT EARS. I HAVE NO IDEA ON PRICES, SORRY. CAN YOU JUST GIVE ME WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY FOR THEM, TY. :)

Hi, idk either, lmk if you think of any :hug:
Image
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (100+)

Postby x Milky x (6094472) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:33 am

Peach, I am a sucker for people who do collections because I know how tedious it can be finding all of the items you want, and I would deffo want to help with building your collection out. I was gone for quite a bit of time, so I have no idea the prices now. I am a reasonable guy, give discounts, etc… but before I made the decision to sell some of these, I would want to know the market value or an idea you had in mind because I spent a good bit of my YOlife finding some of these on your list loool. If you want to state your prices that you’d pay, I would be happy to spend some time digging through storage looking for these little ones for you.. I cannot load ‘in use’ like others, so it will be lengthy process on my end and eliminating the pricing part of it would be a huge help. Thank you and good luck :D
The most awesome Vikings > All of them

I miss the olden YO days when people used to come and say hi, how are you? not hi, do you have?

Image
User avatar

x Milky x (6094472)
YoWorld Level: 363
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6366
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Milkymilkycocoapuff

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (100+)

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:01 pm

x Milky x (6094472) wrote:Peach, I am a sucker for people who do collections because I know how tedious it can be finding all of the items you want, and I would deffo want to help with building your collection out. I was gone for quite a bit of time, so I have no idea the prices now. I am a reasonable guy, give discounts, etc… but before I made the decision to sell some of these, I would want to know the market value or an idea you had in mind because I spent a good bit of my YOlife finding some of these on your list loool. If you want to state your prices that you’d pay, I would be happy to spend some time digging through storage looking for these little ones for you.. I cannot load ‘in use’ like others, so it will be lengthy process on my end and eliminating the pricing part of it would be a huge help. Thank you and good luck :D

Hello~

Thank you! I genuinely don't know hm the Zynga furniture goes for (especially the ones that were yc in-store), but I know they are in the millions range for sure. I'm assuming the golden egypt items and fairytale cat in bed are pretty expensive. Fairytale cat with hat and the golden egypt cat mummy must not be so expensive since both were coins. Three musketeers cat was also coins but vip. Alice cat maybe 1m - 2m? Hollywood plush I have absolutely no idea. I just posted a PC in two groups for fairytale bed, plush, three musketeers, and golden egypt yc items. I'll reply again if I get told any!

& thank you again! (:
Image
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (100+)

Postby Claudia Elaine (112200811) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:37 pm

A few small knocks for ya :hug:
Image
User avatar

Claudia Elaine (112200811)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5024
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (100+)

Postby x Milky x (6094472) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:15 pm

Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:
x Milky x (6094472) wrote:Peach, I am a sucker for people who do collections because I know how tedious it can be finding all of the items you want, and I would deffo want to help with building your collection out. I was gone for quite a bit of time, so I have no idea the prices now. I am a reasonable guy, give discounts, etc… but before I made the decision to sell some of these, I would want to know the market value or an idea you had in mind because I spent a good bit of my YOlife finding some of these on your list loool. If you want to state your prices that you’d pay, I would be happy to spend some time digging through storage looking for these little ones for you.. I cannot load ‘in use’ like others, so it will be lengthy process on my end and eliminating the pricing part of it would be a huge help. Thank you and good luck :D

Hello~
thank you again! (:


Just PM me because I think that would be better for your offer thread

I will see what I can start pulling together in the meantime.
The most awesome Vikings > All of them

I miss the olden YO days when people used to come and say hi, how are you? not hi, do you have?

Image
User avatar

x Milky x (6094472)
YoWorld Level: 363
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6366
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Milkymilkycocoapuff

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (100+)

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:15 pm

Claudia Elaine (112200811) wrote:A few small knocks for ya :hug:

Ohh so sweet of you! thank you so so much for everything!! :heart: :heart: :hug:
Image
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (100+)

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:16 pm

x Milky x (6094472) wrote:Just PM me because I think that would be better for your offer thread

I will see what I can start pulling together in the meantime.

Okay! I’ll PM you when I get the prices, thank you (:
Image
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (100+)

Postby Levi (155814558) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:44 pm

:cat:
Image
User avatar
Levi (155814558)
YoWorld Level: 219
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 3477
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (100+)

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:09 pm

Levi (155814558) wrote::cat:

:hug: :cat:
Image
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (80+)

Postby Gene Hunt (133454743) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:22 pm

I have Fairytale Fantasy Cat/Puss in Boots. Thinking about 1M?
User avatar

Gene Hunt (133454743)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 240
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Doon the Watter!

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (80+)

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:29 pm

Gene Hunt (133454743) wrote:I have Fairytale Fantasy Cat/Puss in Boots. Thinking about 1M?

I’ll buy, lmk when you’re on
Image
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (80+)

Postby Gene Hunt (133454743) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:29 am

Hi. I'm around just now :)
User avatar

Gene Hunt (133454743)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 240
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Doon the Watter!

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (80+)

Postby Legendary (7576386) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:29 pm

Interactive cat petting chair 400k x5 I got
User avatar
Legendary (7576386)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 363
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (80+)

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:39 pm

Gene Hunt (133454743) wrote:Hi. I'm around just now :)

On now? (:

If so, make event and I’ll join
Image
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (80+)

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:39 pm

Legendary (7576386) wrote:Interactive cat petting chair 400k x5 I got

Is it the one with three cats or one cat?
Image
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (80+)

Postby Legendary (7576386) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:19 pm

Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:
Legendary (7576386) wrote:Interactive cat petting chair 400k x5 I got

Is it the one with three cats or one cat?


oh 3 cats
User avatar
Legendary (7576386)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 363
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (80+)

Postby Teddie (172720964) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:05 am

I have the blue & pink kimmie kitty ears and cuddling kitties, could you offer please?
Image
User avatar
Teddie (172720964)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 01, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 4507
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: UK

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (80+)

Postby Captain Sparrow (167638517) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:00 pm

:cat:
User avatar
Captain Sparrow (167638517)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 9197
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Yadda

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (80+)

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:45 pm

Teddie (172720964) wrote:I have the blue & pink kimmie kitty ears and cuddling kitties, could you offer please?

was gifted kitties, please lmk price on ears if you find one! :heart:
Image
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: updated BIG CAT WTB (80+)

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:45 pm

Captain Sparrow (167638517) wrote::cat:

:cat: :D
Image
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 6007
Forum Title: YoDedicated

PreviousNext

Return to Trading