.

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:59 am

:hug:
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Aro (130649058) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:40 am

I wtb cake dress 150k
User avatar
Aro (130649058)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3478
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:16 pm

Niall (186740254) wrote:Hi.
If you're still selling:

Black Fall Overcoat TF2016
YMA Born This Way Makeup

Ill buy thanks :thumbsup:

Hello, yes both avail- are you on? :D
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Sharon (11135269) wrote:Hi ya I'm interested in the red french twisted hair please for 250K..Thank you for your giveaway :D :thumbsup:

Heyy, sure- are you on? :heart:
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote::hug:

Cute outfit :love:
:hug:
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:18 pm

Aro (130649058) wrote:I wtb cake dress 150k

On? :rose:
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby SANTINO (122903506) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:35 pm

Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:
SANTINO (122903506) wrote:HI lmk if still avail.


Kenjeyz bun hair black, veil hat, blue water tiara, and are all of these firm. Also do u have any pirate clothing/hats/hh etc.

Hello, yes all still avail- I can take 300k off total, does that sound okay? Also, do you want both veils? :rose:

& I have very few (like 5?) pirate-related clothing for sale, and most are in-store



Hey hun! Just the 1 veil and that sounds great! Let me know when you're on!
Image Image

Santino/Evan -- He/Him -- Dresses as whatever gender on Yoworld, don't be surprised. -- Happily taken by my boyfriend.
User avatar

SANTINO (122903506)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 420
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:40 pm

SANTINO (122903506) wrote:
Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:
SANTINO (122903506) wrote:HI lmk if still avail.


Kenjeyz bun hair black, veil hat, blue water tiara, and are all of these firm. Also do u have any pirate clothing/hats/hh etc.

Hello, yes all still avail- I can take 300k off total, does that sound okay? Also, do you want both veils? :rose:

& I have very few (like 5?) pirate-related clothing for sale, and most are in-store



Hey hun! Just the 1 veil and that sounds great! Let me know when you're on!

Are you buying the orange or blue veil hat? & I’m on now if you are! (:
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby SANTINO (122903506) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:42 pm

Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:
SANTINO (122903506) wrote:
Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:
SANTINO (122903506) wrote:HI lmk if still avail.


Kenjeyz bun hair black, veil hat, blue water tiara, and are all of these firm. Also do u have any pirate clothing/hats/hh etc.

Hello, yes all still avail- I can take 300k off total, does that sound okay? Also, do you want both veils? :rose:

& I have very few (like 5?) pirate-related clothing for sale, and most are in-store



Hey hun! Just the 1 veil and that sounds great! Let me know when you're on!

Are you buying the orange or blue veil hat? & I’m on now if you are! (:


Blue! And I am online, event is peach/mf
Image Image

Santino/Evan -- He/Him -- Dresses as whatever gender on Yoworld, don't be surprised. -- Happily taken by my boyfriend.
User avatar

SANTINO (122903506)
YoWorld Level: 252
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 420
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:53 pm

i went to your event and you left..be around later :)
Image

Image
User avatar
Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1105
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:57 pm

Sharon (11135269) wrote:i went to your event and you left..be around later :)

ahh I didn't make an event? & sure! lmk when you're on again :hug:

edit: ohhh I checked my chat logs and it seemed you joined SANTINO's event, I'm sorry I didn't notice
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby MarriedToSher (11300067) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:17 pm

sher (183537561) wrote:hi, could i buy the black kenjeyz dread hair please :hug:


hi could i please purchase this for my wife thanks :thumbsup: if your online let me no and ill make an event thanks again :)
ImageImage
Image
User avatar

MarriedToSher (11300067)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3842
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: living up north with me wife

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:24 pm

MarriedToSher (11300067) wrote:
sher (183537561) wrote:hi, could i buy the black kenjeyz dread hair please :hug:


hi could i please purchase this for my wife thanks :thumbsup: if your online let me no and ill make an event thanks again :)

Hey, sure! lmk the name of the event :D
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby MarriedToSher (11300067) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:27 pm

Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:
MarriedToSher (11300067) wrote:
sher (183537561) wrote:hi, could i buy the black kenjeyz dread hair please :hug:


hi could i please purchase this for my wife thanks :thumbsup: if your online let me no and ill make an event thanks again :)

Hey, sure! lmk the name of the event :D



event up AJ under making friends :thumbsup:
ImageImage
Image
User avatar

MarriedToSher (11300067)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3842
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: living up north with me wife

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:03 pm

lol...no worries
Image

Image
User avatar
Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1105
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:31 pm

Sharon (11135269) wrote:lol...no worries

If you’re avail to trade now, feel free to join x/room (:
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:34 pm

I am..where?..x under MF by freezy?...................sorry no can do way to many people major lag..some other time
Image

Image
User avatar
Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1105
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:39 pm

Sharon (11135269) wrote:I am..where?..x under MF by freezy?...................sorry no can do way to many people major lag..some other time

Nope, not that event, mine is x under room showcase :rose:

It’s fine, we can trade whenever you’re ready (:
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:53 pm

ok ill come find it ::)..guess you left lol
Image

Image
User avatar
Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1105
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: 1k+ Out of Store Wearable Sale

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:56 pm

Sharon (11135269) wrote:ok ill come find it ::)..guess you left lol

it ended so i reposted :hug:
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5754
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

PreviousNext

Return to Trading